1 vs 1

DeletedUser

Looking for someone who wants a 1 vs 1 in death around 2-4 mill points :lol:

No Outside support (from tribes)
No outside attacking/help

First to Noble 25 vills over 7k if you dnt have any villas under that TOUGH!
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8800

how can you ask this question when your not on world 3 anymore or do you mean in another world

DeletedUser8782

Maybe he is On this world just not under mitchnom

DeletedUser

how can you ask this question when your not on world 3 anymore or do you mean in another world

You cant fight me here give me a week or 2...We will have a 1 vs 1 or a 3 vs 3 (me, glen, biggsy - as i will make him:lol:) vs u noobs :D on spped

DeletedUser269

JT would play people in 1vs1 on stw :icon_redface:

Triarii2D

Reaction score
And then I would come on and own you all until 1K points then I would get bored

:icon_rolleyes:

hehehe

I need to play uk speed soon, haven't played in ages, haven't played a full round here yet:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Death wont reply they blanking obviously...sad wanted to have a 1 vs 1 with ferret / 3 vs 3 with death. Scared clearly arent they :/

DeletedUser5857

Mitch if you really want someone to beat you in a speed round im sure I could play against you ? You think you are half decent at tw but your not, you have an over inflated ego. I am willing to crush it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

get 2 of ur def pals lol death=def (short for we have defended and only defense) i think brochan the invisible should be good and who else...

DeletedUser

no just death n me and glen - death guys gone quiet after ach dont u too not too talk - lol how cute xD

If you guys gonna do this u free around 25/6th unless i have a barbecue to attened ;)