#1 Worst Tribe

DeletedUser5429

What tribe do you consider to be the worst this can be anything from the way the handle themselves or just the tribe mass recruiting.

Deleted User - 695343

Too many to count. Anyone with more than one branch would be up there. But based on attacks I've seen KotC and -EoV- would have to rank up there. Absolutely dismal. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Lets give the thread some parameters then;

Which is the worst top 10 tribe so far since nobles came out?[/ke]

DeletedUser

Or... like this?

Worst of:

Top 5: SPQR
Top 10: -EoV-
Top 15: KotC
Top 20: -X- or DeathB

DeletedUser

You stole my answer Krieg, because the tribe I was going to name got nowhere near that level.

Oh well better slope off into a corner, have another glass of vino, and a think.

But I will name the tribe anyway, the worst I ever saw was DOG

DeletedUser

I personally think that it would be the NM family. They were only good at the recruit button.

DeletedUser

Looking at the top 20 something about the Death family doesn't ring good to me.

Their averages specifically ODA to points do not look good, plus a family of 2 virtually maxed out tribes. I think we will see them drop out of the top 20 very soon.

DeletedUser

Top 5: Probably MH (obviuosly getting owned by SPQR)
Top 10: Dynis

DeletedUser117

[ke]Lets give the thread some parameters then;

Which is the worst top 10 tribe so far since nobles came out?[/ke]

Easy [ROME] would be, now that RA is not there helping them, they are just sitting ducks.

DeletedUser

The Death family easily. Me and one other player defeated the leaderships first tribe in our area in our first mini war. Poor tactics and very abusive.

DeletedUser

Obviously Kama are the worst who else would it be?
MH? Nah their not the worst as they have such a big family to hug them in and they fell 3 ranks in 12 hours or so? Thats just GREAT!

DeletedUser2765

[ke]That is, stastically speaking, impossible peter.[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]That is, stastically speaking, impossible peter.[/ke]

my bad, you correct

There is not enough charackters in UK alphabet ;)

I do try to count them and so far got:
EoV families
directly related:
EoD
EoB

indirectly related
EoB
EoT
EoB-A
EoE
EODL2

and still counting as every family tribe has sort of own family [academy]. So you spinning around trying to count them :)

marcin

DeletedUser5429

My nomination:

The Creed Family
Creed
Creed2
F~S
DeathA
DeathB

Most of my experience has been with Creed and they have shown themselves to be a cowardly traitorous bunch. The had attacked our tribe on several occasions and would not stop even though we had come to an alliance agreement. They had then realized that we were taking a toll on their members so they offered to sign an NAP we agreed to this as it would be beneficial for peace. They then broke this NAP as soon as they felt their members were ready.

They are also a family "tribe" and i have never seen a family with this many branches actually survive. They are a bunch of filthy points whores. I had several attacks from their "experienced" members containting several thousand spears and swords which were easily dispelled and our tribe had a good laugh about it.
Therefore i believe them to be the least honorable family in tribalwars.

DeletedUser

my bad, you correct

There is not enough charackters in UK alphabet ;)

I do try to count them and so far got:
EoV families
directly related:
EoD
EoB

indirectly related
EoB
EoT
EoB-A
EoE
EODL2

and still counting as every family tribe has sort of own family [academy]. So you spinning around trying to count them :)

marcin

They should form one called EIEIO, would be good for farming :lol::icon_twisted: