#1 Worst Tribe

DeletedUser

I wonder how to they [EoV] run diplo site...

Today one of their families asked me for NAP - but i am not pro family guy - so refused. Just wonder if you sign NAP or "some" maybe even Alliance [they got like 10 Allies right now] if they do have to sign NAP/Allie with each of their families?

They should all move to w46 on .net server where tribe can have about 700 members..and i am still sure they will manage to get couple of brother/sister tribes.

DeletedUser

Umm... ill make a question :lol:

Which tribe has been most dirty playing ?

Hmm...probably Egg...

Reason why: Recruiting spys mabye :S not saying any names *william robber* :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5941

Hmm...probably Egg...

Reason why: Recruiting spys mabye :S not saying any names *william robber* :icon_wink:

or maybe MH for constantly turning on their NAPs allies lol
people in glasshouses etc etc

DeletedUser

Hmm...probably Egg...

How is william robber spy??

Cunning tribe: Obviously Jungle

DeletedUser

if i remember correctly in the beginning of W3, Awsom Duke has set as sitter somebody from other tribe...who disband the tribe, lol

For sure they should be in top 10.

DeletedUser

I will like to add EoD tribe to top 3. As i send nuke on 1 of the members and noble train. He has decent D there. But he decide to dodge it... wall gone

How he gonna stop noble train with nuke now if there is no wall? He not gonna snipe it, if he will put D there just right before noble lands he will have bloody bath there.

Looking forward to see what he do.

DeletedUser

Peter, I wasn't going to say anything...but triple posting and about EoV, aren't '-EoV-' stilled NAPd with 'shut!' ??

DeletedUser

Yes but not a very firm nap, Peterpiper seems to take a dislike to my tribe for no paticular reason, why is it you have this random hatred?

Worst tribe : probably GDI under their old leader they had some decent players but depth made their tribe a complete failure.

DeletedUser117

How on earth can you not have a firm NAP - you either have one or you don't. But honestly doesn't NAP mean noble all players?

DeletedUser5429

How on earth can you not have a firm NAP - you either have one or you don't. But honestly doesn't NAP mean noble all players?

I have never once seen a NAP last more than a few months and all they are is to slow the inevitable war about to come.

DeletedUser

^^
Are you saying I have to fight a war which is going slowly? Nice.
Any ways not neccesarily NAP with nice and friendly movements between tribes can lead to alliances and easy and firm co-ordination between two tribes. But, yes it does stop on going and slow full out war.

DeletedUser5429

I normally hate signing any form of NAP with a tribe that we are at war with as it simply gives them the advantage to call the terms of the next conflict as if we attack they are seen as the victims and will rally more support from mutual allies. So i attempt to avoid NAP's and prefer quick ruthless attacks take out the head of the tribe and the tribe dies.

DeletedUser

Yes but not a very firm nap, Peterpiper seems to take a dislike to my tribe for no paticular reason, why is it you have this random hatred?

Worst tribe : probably GDI under their old leader they had some decent players but depth made their tribe a complete failure.

hmm, maybe if EoV will not be Refugee Harbor then people will stop dislike you? thought about this... how many former GDI refuges you have on board?

We got NAP with EoV but not with your families. You and families have attacked our Allies..so i can rim your family but can't move on you. Unless you do first move. And tell your families that if we got NAP with EoV this does not cover your families - as they like saying this.

Anyway maybe EoV should be honest for 1 minute and tell story behind PatB tribe? How do you expect to be respected after you doing things like this?
[brief: EoV had PatB as allie - who support EoV villas on many fronts. When PatB lost most of their troops supporting EoV villages they kick them out from Alliance and attacked them. Easy targets, but didn't work out.]

What goes around comes around

marcin

DeletedUser

We were at war with gdi too, we split them up and they disbanded we agreed to let their better players join us rather than wasting troops and having to build them back up again.

DeletedUser

What goes around comes around
nicely said mate...
and as far as I know the first attacks didn't come from our side but there were huge mass attacks from -EoD- yesterday.

DeletedUser

Afraid not, out the blue peterpiper sends a noble train at one of EoD's members and as far as i'm aware any attacks were only retaliation.

DeletedUser

Can you tell those "decent" ex-GDI players to stop nobling 500pt. barbs, as they are my farms and its just embarrasing!