10 or 20 posts per page

DeletedUser83

Well im thinking of using a different style to everyone else and was going to use greasemonkey to insert the bb-codes for me, so i would need to know exactly what the bb-codes where for the text style

Right well i've gotta say i don't have a clue where to look either then.

Added:

It's different ones he needs. The ones for text styles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83

Im looking more for the colour(i love this) codes and the style so that i can write
[color=green ] Blah [ /color]
and that doesnt have the font tag

Ah got you now.

[ color=#0e0eff][ /color]

This kind of thing?

DeletedUser14

Ah got you now.

[ color=#009900][ /color]

This kind of thing?
Yep :)
Did this work, im not to sure about the style, seems i just should have spent a bit of time messing around with some myself, i got the codes i need, now to do the JavaScript.

Thanks.

DeletedUser83

Yep :)
Did this work, im not to sure about the style, seems i just should have spent a bit of time messing around with some myself, i got the codes i need, now to do the JavaScript.

Thanks.

Share your wisdom :lol:

DeletedUser14

I have just got the codes right.

HTML:
[size=3][b][font=Palatino linotype][color=#009900] Enter text here [/color][/font][/b][/size]

DeletedUser14

In the advanced reply, just click on the drop down menu and type the name as you see it there.
If your interested in a script to enter it when i have i done i will mail it to you.

DeletedUser

In the advanced reply, just click on the drop down menu and type the name as you see it there.
If your interested in a script to enter it when i have i done i will mail it to you.

I would like that alot.

DeletedUser14

I would like that alot.
So would i It took me like 5 hours to do something simple and i was so tired i just left it.
I should be able to finish it today so it works, but its not going to be pretty

DeletedUser

So would i It took me like 5 hours to do something simple and i was so tired i just left it.
I should be able to finish it today so it works, but its not going to be pretty

It's Javascript, therefore it's never pretty :)

Good luck with it though mate :)

DeletedUser14

It's Javascript, therefore it's never pretty :)

Good luck with it though mate :)

JavaScript is the most beautiful thing on earth

Its just these stupid forums are weird and i cant interact with the textarea right, so i have to build my own one :)

DeletedUser

JavaScript is the most beautiful thing on earth

Its just these stupid forums are weird and i cant interact with the textarea right, so i have to build my own one :)

In your opinion, eh?

have they not named the textarea then?

Back on topic, I love this 40 to a page view now, it makes it so much easier for reading long conversations.

DeletedUser14

In your opinion, eh?

Back on topic, I love this 40 to a page view now, it makes it so much easier for reading long conversations.
So lets us spam it up until the thread is longer so we have more pages to go through

The problem is not getting the textarea, thats easy, it just wont play right, it wont let me set its value or anything else, i think it is because its in a invisible iframe and im just after thinking of that now, so back to work for me

DeletedUser

In your opinion, eh?

It does.

DeletedUser

40 per page is so much easier, then having to flick between pages to see quoted posts and replys.