10 or 20 posts per page

DeletedUser14

Its kinda annoying in a way though, coz you have to scroll so much more, my pad isnt good enough to scroll fast so have to use the scroll bar and i dont like having to move that far:icon_cry:

But over all 40 is good.

DeletedUser360

I have kind of become one with my mousepad and everything to do with my laptop. We sort of work together... Maybe I should get out more.

DeletedUser14

I have kind of become one with my mousepad and everything to do with my laptop. We sort of work together... Maybe I should get out more.
Mined doesnt seem to like me very much, we spend lots of time together its just we never seem to get much closer:icon_sad:

But home & end buttons rock

DeletedUser

Mine goes in and out, it kinda moves sometimes and others it moves a whole page and I am like WTF!

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, my mouse scroll button is da' best.
ASUS mouse given with the ASUS laptop = win.

DeletedUser

I believe it's changed to twenty posts per page now, as it is on .net.

DeletedUser14

I think that Thargoran changed the standard to 25, I could be wrong though.
That is what he said anyway, so i assume he did:)
But i didnt see 25 as an option to use, but obviously he has a bit more power than us:lol:

DeletedUser

I use Opera so I cannot help you. Maybe try deleting your cookies and clearing some space.

DeletedUser

I very much doubt that'll work as i only use 10 gb out of 60 gb from my computer so that wont work and whats cookies gotta do with it ?

DeletedUser14

Its probably just your connection, if its slow just use 25 like your doing.
Chrome is probably the fastest browser so if you want to try that, but i doubt it will do much.

DeletedUser

Moved the browser, etc posts to a new thread in the Marketplace