10 steps to becoming straight.

DeletedUser

You where a PA to Anstey Fox, he refused to attack you, he told you he was quitting for his new job, he told you he would leave you villas, so you took as many as you could, when you realised he was killing his defence, nice PA you are.

And yes I would like to see some reports, you took 11 villas, so, I guess I expect to see 10 villas cleared considering he was leaving you just 1 villa, and that he actually only quit because you where taking villas.

I really really find it a joke that you are such a pathetic players you try to claim some kind of glory in nobling empty villas of someone who told you they where empty because they trust you, I guess it takes all sorts.

And if your referring to Anstey being recruited for internal nobling, then we had no idea he was planning the move until about a week ago, i guess by that comment you had known for some time right, probably the reason such an awesome player as yourself has only nobled 4 villas in a month (3 being internals) stock piling nobles for your friends parting gifts?

Bit of a rant in there regarding internaling and the methods used and what not. Bi! have always stated that information is power and so they used to pride themselves on their spy network. In war anything goes as being the excuse ... seems this one didn't work out for you as much as you'd expected. Maybe next time :D

DeletedUser

He also says he cleared them, I guess you don't see that, and he also says what radarr says is "totally true".

But I guess your allied tinted glasses cannot see those bits can they.

Still wondering where I rant about internals, or did you just make that bit up.

And looking at CovDude's stats it seems he's had an ODA increase in the past few days which should in theory dispell this rumour of free villas.

I'm not looking through tinted glasses ... I just think calling some stupid is a bit out of line and so I will jump to this guy's defence as, well from what I can see / prove he's told the truth!!

DeletedUser

And looking at CovDude's stats it seems he's had an ODA increase in the past few days which should in theory dispell this rumour of free villas.

I'm not looking through tinted glasses ... I just think calling some stupid is a bit out of line and so I will jump to this guy's defence as, well from what I can see / prove he's told the truth!!

Then he can post the 10 reports.

DeletedUser

he doesn't need to, and shouldn't give you the satisfaction ... his ODA increase is fully sufficient in proving your worthless rant as STUPID!!

Anyway you're an enemy, giving you what you want isn't advantageous in any way or form :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Of course that is bound to be the excuse, to be honest I am expecting 1 or 2 reports to be available as I dont think Anstey threw away all his defense, but not 10 infact there should be 16 reports, 17 villas taken less 1 given for free.

And I think the worthless posts are the ones claiming to have made a player quit and cleared all his villas, oh and obviously your analysis, which for some reason includes internal %'s your little obsession.

DeletedUser

Totally true Radarr :lol:

Ansteyfox did ONLY leave me ONE vill....I knew that he was leaving his vills to his own tribe (Bi!) and I just beat you to them..

But at least we dont recruit players just to internally noble them, then kick them out when it goes wrong just to protect our stats...

I still have reports of me killing his troops, (not nobling empty vills) as you would like the world to think, and I still have the reports to prove it..:icon_eek:

I'm sorry, when did we recruit someone just to internally noble them? :icon_neutral:

No offence Battleaxe but could you point out to me whereabouts in this thread that CovDude made his contradiction?

Its my understanding that it was Radarr bigging up the change of ownership, not CovDude

And as for your rant on internaling ... erm you have the largest account on UK4 in Bi! ... its made up of over 40%+ of internal's, pot kettle black springs to mind.

Oh look, its the "I-noble-barbs-for-church-placement-24/7" player. Cool story bro. You can't criticise BattleAxe for internals when he has proven time and again he has demolished Vital. At least he puts his worth into attacking the enemy.

that's his first post which if you read it (fully) he explains totally what has happened.

Your rant seems to be misguided on the basis that it was Radarr who suggested why he was leaving not CovDude. CovDude openly admits that he knew most of his villas where being left to Bi! ... and he openly admits to just beating you to them!!

Think you need to get your facts straight in future ... "I'm sorry but are you stupid" or something :icon_razz:

As duke of Bi!, I reiterate, Ansteyfox did NOT leave any villages to Bi! as what is expected when a player quits. He instead chose to hand them to Vital, despite recognising that Vital were our enemies.

ODA doesn't prove where the ODA came from. He could easily have got that from nuking himself, let alone the 101 other ways one can get ODA. (not suggesting he nukes himself, but tha'ts an example)

he doesn't need to, and shouldn't give you the satisfaction ... his ODA increase is fully sufficient in proving your worthless rant as STUPID!!

Anyway you're an enemy, giving you what you want isn't advantageous in any way or form :icon_razz:

Until he proves it, I call BS and believe him to be a liar. Bi!'s point stands. Go back to barb-nobling Rev.

DeletedUser3953

You say you came in to back up a statement with fact, but the funny thing is you didn't read the stats correctly.

He took 6 villages between the 28th and 29th...the ODA increase was about 300

Morning Star and covdude exchanged a village on the 30th...ODA increase 1400

31st-1st he took 5...ODA increase of about 100k

I my eyes reports would be needed from the 28th and 29th to show him clearing those villages. In my eyes, the 31st-1st were troops returning that he had sent off to suicide, that didn't actually die, but returned to those villages.

I do, however, disagree with calling another player stupid. This is a pointless insult, just trying to get someone to have an emotional response.

DeletedUser

I do have reports of me attacking and killing troops, but Im not so STUPID as to post them all to show you where my off and def vills are....

Also when I posted "totally true radarr" that was to the point that he said I was given one vill...

I did know he was giving them to Bi! as he told me so, but what I did, was use my STUPID brain and noble vills first that my tribe mates were being attacked from as they posted reports on our forum...

If I was given all these vills, why would I scout first ?? DOH ! (maybe cos I didnt know if they were empty or not)

Here is the mail I received...

ansteyfox on 28.08. at 08:48
It looks like it is all kicking off this weekend. I am going to keep my two small villas Kestral (428|535) K54 & Corbenic (428|533) K54 just to keep my hand in. I am giving the rest of my villas to the tribe. I could not possibly tell you that Dude 0019 (438|518) K54 is completely empty as that would be wrong.

You didn't see me; right. LOL

Cheers

AF

That is the only vill I knew was empty...

Im not saying there was troops in every vill, as I was sending fakes and making him move def about, but I did kill quite a few troops...
I knew at the same time, (or after you) that he was quitting, but as i said earlier, I just beat you to them...nothing more nothing less..

So you all can believe what you want, I know the truth and you can throw STUPID insults all you like...

DeletedUser

Oh look, its the "I-noble-barbs-for-church-placement-24/7" player. Cool story bro. You can't criticise BattleAxe for internals when he has proven time and again he has demolished Vital. At least he puts his worth into attacking the enemy.

Guessing you still can't read. Or did you miss the important message of the top player in your tribe who's had OVER 40% internals. Or did I touch a nerve?!? Truth hurts live with it!!

As duke of Bi!, I reiterate, Ansteyfox did NOT leave any villages to Bi! as what is expected when a player quits. He instead chose to hand them to Vital, despite recognising that Vital were our enemies.

Ade you getting more annoyed by the minute that you lost a perfectly good oportunity to grab even more internals?

ODA doesn't prove where the ODA came from. He could easily have got that from nuking himself, let alone the 101 other ways one can get ODA. (not suggesting he nukes himself, but tha'ts an example)

Very true, for instance we've all questioned where those troops went from all your internal's which so happen'd to coincide with your increase in ODD ~ maybe :D

Until he proves it, I call BS and believe him to be a liar. Bi!'s point stands. Go back to barb-nobling Rev.

Call IT what you like. My whole point in this has been the infraction by Battleaxe which he's still not apologised for. I'm lead to believe that personal insults on these forums are forbidden ... those are the rules ... adhere to them!!

You say you came in to back up a statement with fact, but the funny thing is you didn't read the stats correctly.

He took 6 villages between the 28th and 29th...the ODA increase was about 300

Morning Star and covdude exchanged a village on the 30th...ODA increase 1400

31st-1st he took 5...ODA increase of about 100k

I my eyes reports would be needed from the 28th and 29th to show him clearing those villages. In my eyes, the 31st-1st were troops returning that he had sent off to suicide, that didn't actually die, but returned to those villages.

I do, however, disagree with calling another player stupid. This is a pointless insult, just trying to get someone to have an emotional response.

We all know that ODA doesn't or can sometimes be added to the player upto (I think) 48 hrs+ after the attack if you didn't see the fight occur.

The point is that you agree with my statement of fact that there was movement in his ODA which leads to believe that defending did take place. How much no-one apart from CovDude and Vital shall know.

Tell me this though - does anyone know where these suicide troops went? ie which direction - Vital / Bi!?

DeletedUser

Of course that is bound to be the excuse, to be honest I am expecting 1 or 2 reports to be available as I dont think Anstey threw away all his defense, but not 10 infact there should be 16 reports, 17 villas taken less 1 given for free.

And I think the worthless posts are the ones claiming to have made a player quit and cleared all his villas, oh and obviously your analysis, which for some reason includes internal %'s your little obsession.

Sorry Battleaxe, didn't see your post otherwise it'd be in the post ^

Reports to be available. There's no reports available to you. You could however trust your/Ade's network of spies to bring in the goodies on this one but well fingers crossed you don't succeed.

Again, the ones claiming to have made a player quit ... WHERE NOT FROM COVDUDE!!

Actually the only sentance that I can find in relation to him quiting is :

Actually due to the amount of losses AnsteyFox was taking he was gifting his villages to Bi! He did leave one village empty for CovDude in return that we spare two of his villages.

This statement I would assume would read a whole lot better and probably alot more truth too should the word "while" be used just before "he", ... AnsteFox was taking while he was ...

I'm not the one obsessed, Ade's the one doing that. I'm just simply pointing it out like a good Reverend should :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

oh I see why you are so supportive now rev, and so obsessed with internals, run out of them in FATE thankfully Vital can provide them to you.

DeletedUser

oh I see why you are so supportive now rev, and so obsessed with internals, run out of them in FATE thankfully Vital can provide them to you.

The kid's got guts, walking right into the liar of Smile? and BattleAxe, the two largest in Bi!. You going to noble out the rest of Vital before you attack? Oh wait, Reverend will probably go for the barbs "for church placement" in K54 first, after internalling the whole of Vital.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Vital
Side 2:
Tribes: Bi!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: