DeletedUser3642

And.... it is done!

KnK = 100% World domination :)

chart

UK7_KnKVictors.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6603

Woohoo! Champions!

Big big big thankyou to every KnK member, past and present. Enjoy it! Its a first in these parts.

Also a thankyou to those who tried - and failed, to stop the KnK war machine. We thankyou for your villages, and your efforts in trying to stop us!

Heres to our next challenge ;-)

DeletedUser5582

well done KnK! Fantastic effort to everyone that was in your tribe and a very well deserved triumph.

Bows

DeletedUser

Well done to all of KnK, i hope we cross paths on other worlds, best of luck to you all in whatever you decided to do

DeletedUser

Victory at last :D

The tribe Killaz N Kings now controls 100% of all player-owned villages in this world. The 14 day end phase has now begun.
The world will close after the end phase unless there are significant conflicts. The start of the end phase brings the following changes to the world:
  • Registrations are closed
  • A restart after a total ennoblement is no longer possible.
  • The nobleman prices were halved.
  • This world will be closed after 14 days.

DeletedUser

Congratulations! An amazing effort by great players and amazing leadership.

DeletedUser6603

Thanks all.

Vengeance, some credit to you too mate, as a former member you played your part :)

DeletedUser

does this mean with the spare time of your hands we might see a masterful pnp by you lot on here?

As i know it was the only thing i looked forward to once it was obvious that there were only going to be 1 winners

DeletedUser6603

Nope, our main PnP writer has retired from TW with a world win to his name, so were going to have to wait and see who takes over from him....

As for the spare time, im quite looking forward to my break, my PS3 might get some attention for once, although I think the wife might have other ideas :-(

DeletedUser

i know what you mean,

Have a nice break, im sure once you have had a taste of rl again, you wont want to be coming back to a game that can see you sitting there cursing about this and that,

DeletedUser4083

With all the TW related work I have going on I might as well make one last PnP. Could be quite fun as it can be made up :p

DeletedUser589

Congrats all.... one day I hope to experience the feeling lol ... maybe 2020

DeletedUser

Congrats to KNK...

Well done to all your members, you all played your part..

But a big CONGRATS goes to the leadership and their council as everything was well organised and ran properly..

Hope to see if you will try again on another world :)

DeletedUser5426

Was great to fight alongside you all for while and i hope to play with you on another world in the future.

Brilliant work , great leadership , fantastic tribe mates ..... AWESOME SHOW well done :0)

Best regards

Chest

DeletedUser3642

cheer's chestycles :) shame you weren't able to stick around til the end!

DeletedUser7242

A huge thanks and congratz to the rest of KnK

And also thanks to the rest of this world for making it what it was.

DeletedUser

woop congrats to everyone in KnK been great to fight along side you for the past year and a bit :)