100%!

DeletedUser6603

I'm sure it will be, you guys are getting pretty close now!

DeletedUser

Congratulations from Me and Robert ;) You guys did great throughout the world :) Well deserved!!

DeletedUser

Massive congrats to KnK :)

Nice to see a world finish over here and also a cool group of people to get it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Great times, hopefully more to come for yea all ..

:spear::swordsman:

DeletedUser

Well done one and all, Time to put the old PnP pen away and rest

So it's "Goodnight" from me.And it's "Goodnight" from him. Goodnight!

DeletedUser3642

night resh :) it was a pleasure playing along side you.

The world closes in approx 7 hours time

DeletedUser

Night resh .... You were one of the best . Pleasure playing with you bud xxxx

DeletedUser3371

Congratulations to 1 and all on a world well played and well won. Hope we will be seeing the UK's first champs playing again real soon.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Congratulations. Hope ours is done soon.

I've never understood this.

Why does someone who wishes the world they were currently playing on would end continue playing on it?

TribalWars is first and foremost a game, so why do people keep playing after it's no longer fun? At least I can only assume you no longer find W3 to be fun if you wish it would end. Is the urge to prove oneself really this strong? I just don't get it, I join a world, play until I'm no longer having fun and then quit. I'm not suggesting everyone else should quit when I do because some people obviously enjoy mid/late-game, but what I don't understand is why someone wouldn't quit once it is no longer fun for them regardless of what stage it is that it personally ceases being fun for them.

OT: Kudos to KnK.

DeletedUser

Why does someone who wishes the world they were currently playing on would end continue playing on it?

TribalWars is first and foremost a game, so why do people keep playing after it's no longer fun? At least I can only assume you no longer find W3 to be fun if you wish it would end. Is the urge to prove oneself really this strong? I just don't get it, I join a world, play until I'm no longer having fun and then quit. I'm not suggesting everyone else should quit when I do because some people obviously enjoy mid/late-game, but what I don't understand is why someone wouldn't quit once it is no longer fun for them regardless of what stage it is that it personally ceases being fun for them.

I would assume if you get near to the end of a world , you want to stay so you can say you were part of the tribe that won the world and not let all your previous hard work go to waste .

anyway KnK CONGRATS

DeletedUser5582

I think there is a point where a world is won but you are not quite at the winning conditions and this is what Ed was driving at not that UK3 was no longer fun for him just when you reach the tipping point (as am sure KnK players felt when mopping up and no challenge is left) the game is no longer fun it is a chore. Do you quit when yards from the finish or put that extra 2 or 3 months in and get the job done?

However, would humbly suggest Nauz that most folk are not like you in that we don't cry out for world settings then quit almost immediately. Each to their own though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There are still a few of us still here from the beginning and we have now reached the finish (today, 30days timer starts) and the end does become a pain hitting stack after stack. Unlike your fast start and then quit, I for one try to finish what I started.

DeletedUser6603

It was simple for me Nauz. The one single thing that keeps me coming back for more on TW, is the people I play the game with. If I didnt speak to anyone, and just played the game, id've quit a long long time ago. The game itself in my opinion is not a great game. Its too time consuming and in some ways has a negative impact on my life. What sucked me in and keeps me here are my tribemates, many of whom I have now met in the real world and consider friends.

I would not disagree that there were times that W7 got boring. It became obvious fairly early on that we would win the world, so we had been going through the motions for quite a while. I would imagine each and every KnK member kept going for the same reason - to not let their tribemates down, and to reach our ultimate goal together, which we have done.

Its the people that make TW fun, not the game. IMO.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
It was simple for me Nauz. The one single thing that keeps me coming back for more on TW, is the people I play the game with.

Agreed, but I don't have to be playing a world with the people to be in a skype chat with them and still talk to them daily.

KWAPAblo2 said:
I would imagine each and every KnK member kept going for the same reason - to not let their tribemates down, and to reach our ultimate goal together, which we have done.

I suppose that's where we differ then, even if I was the type that enjoyed late-game and intended to finish a world I wouldn't feel let down if my tribemates quit when it was no longer fun for them, in fact I'd strongly encourage them to do so. Would I also encourage them to log off skype and never speak to me again? No, of course not, but I don't think they need to continue playing after it's no longer fun to remain friends with those that are still enjoying playing.