100mil

• Thread starter DeletedUser4280
  • Start date

DeletedUser13829

Never claimed nor will I ever claim to be one of the greatest of 24

However I do believe I am an over average player when it comes to startup, I actually started 10 days later than everyone else, meaning I am 10 days behind in Production, troops and buildings and I've already caught up, sitting rank 7 currently, I won't sit here and say I am the best however I do believe I am above average. Only time will tell, 10 days ago you were at my points, so what makes me so much worse than you Visser?

I could also add that I am not co-played, ever. Meaning I have not been farming nights one single day of my time here, and I know you guys are atleast 3 on the same account yeah? Yet I am close to beating you guys in farming despite being 10 days late and noone to sit nights.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

Never claimed nor will I ever claim to be one of the greatest of 24

However I do believe I am an over average player when it comes to startup, I actually started 10 days later than everyone else, meaning I am 10 days behind in Production, troops and buildings and I've already caught up, sitting rank 7 currently, I won't sit here and say I am the best however I do believe I am above average. Only time will tell, 10 days ago you were at my points, so what makes me so much worse than you Visser?

I could also add that I am not co-played, ever. Meaning I have not been farming nights one single day of my time here, and I know you guys are atleast 3 on the same account yeah? Yet I am close to beating you guys in farming despite being 10 days late and noone to sit nights.

2 things.

1)You never have beaten us on farming. neither are you close ask Animal he knows what i farm :)
2) You misunderstand I never called you bad or worse than me. Just not a great of 24. Until you get into top 5 and stick it there without sliding then you cannot be one :).

DeletedUser4753

2 things.

1)You never have beaten us on farming. neither are you close ask Animal he knows what i farm :)
2) You misunderstand I never called you bad or worse than me. Just not a great of 24. Until you get into top 5 and stick it there without sliding then you cannot be one :).

I can't see how that criteria makes lab not any sort of contender but sumone like puddykins is, I mean massive pp expenditure + no less than 4 gifted villages along with a uncontested rim start, what's so fabulous about that.
Also Visser, your largest account was on classic at 600k? So what 3-4 month of play? Not losing villages when that's the longest you have played a world is not the grandest of achievements imo.

DeletedUser13829

From what I can see almost every top player has had their fair share of free vills, the only free vills I am getting is the ones that I am currently nobling as we're merging

And I guess you stopped reading somewhere in the middle of my post Visser, 10 days behind is atleast 1K in points behind, so while you were hitting 250 LC at the very least I was still in the stoneage using spears & swords, i'd say I am doing fairly well all things considered.

And for the farming part, you are a very heavily co-played account with people in different timezones, I am farming solo with noone to farm night for me and I am still hitting 1.9 Million today, which i'd say is pretty darn good all things considered.

Take it as you wish, only time will tell who is a "24 great"

DeletedUser12733

Also Visser, your largest account was on classic at 600k? So what 3-4 month of play? Not losing villages when that's the longest you have played a world is not the grandest of achievements imo.

Visser was not my only alias for 1. For two, when you are playing against hard players its a great achievement, 3 the longest i played a world was years ago :).

360. I think you have had the same amount of internals if not more :).

Lab I never stopped reading :) I have 2 co players in the same timezones, and yes 1.9 mill today isn't bad, especially alone.

Also i don't see why people are always jumping on my posts, seems i am the honey that attracts the bees. Also the world 24 greats as of now are who i mentioned. I have seen people who have fought well and those i consider great not hurt egoed people who decide they want to prove they are good. IDC who is good or not. If you get eaten then you get eaten whether you are an old skool or a new Gen.

D1mension i noticed you are back and a hardon for me like always :D Well are you growing them villas for me?? :D

DeletedUser

360. I think you have had the same amount of internals if not more :).

My interanls (Insomnia Account) = 15297 points
Visser internals = 29134 points (+ there is a 3.5k village you are taking as well which takes the total to 32616)

So you have had more than double me, nice one...

DeletedUser13829

Nobody is jumping your posts, I simply replied to it, however your ego might make it sounds like we are :lol:

DeletedUser4753

I prefer flies attracted to shit as apposed to bees attracted to honey metaphor, so post as you do and the flies can't help but swarm.
So what achievements do you have Visser, can we see some of these great accounts or is quiting on classic your biggest boast, even will and Cf (those start up only players) have won classic before now :p

DeletedUser13884

Why do these promising threads always just end up in dick measuring contests lmao you lot are the worst

DeletedUser12733

My interanls (Insomnia Account) = 15297 points
Visser internals = 29134 points (+ there is a 3.5k village you are taking as well which takes the total to 32616)

So you have had more than double me, nice one...

I swear you are a knob:) what happened to the "oh we will put it all behind us" comment. Just because your villages weren't as built up as mine blame the people you got them off. Jealousy isn't a pretty thing. For a guy in the same tribe you are one of the people i dislike the most :) Hence why I wish to leave Sky :)

Lab, if you knew me you would know I have a opinion on everything but no ego.
D1mension I do not diverse past names :). But i am happy to show you on this world. Nothing like the present :). I do not care about peoples past wins. Win a world and continue. Stop going all glory about 5+ worlds ago which people don't give a sh** about.

DeletedUser13829

All in good fun, i've never played with you before and you've never played with me and trust me, I do know you have an opinion on most things ;)

DeletedUser12733

All in good fun, i've never played with you before and you've never played with me and trust me, I do know you have an opinion on most things ;)

Hahaha yes I do. But i do not think you are a bad player. Do not take that from my comment. Just you are not a great. Neither am i in all honesty I just have good cos :).

DeletedUser

Just because your villages weren't as built up as mine blame the people you got them off.

After you have taken your last internal you will be on 7, i am on 4, so you still have taken more than me considerably + they are worth more than twice in points as i said earlier (possibly most on the world).

DeletedUser12733

After you have taken your last internal you will be on 7, i am on 4, so you still have taken more than me considerably + they are worth more than twice in points as i said earlier (possibly most on the world).

Lets play a game of Charades, you guess what these words mean. Three words... First being Opponents....

You guess the rest And talk to me about internals and fighting for villages :) You got it easy boy and you are crying about my internals. I got offered another internal :) from Sky 27k points you know why that is... his words... " You and Pani are the only guys in this tribe i have respect for", thats because Mr Duke isn't a good leader ;).

DeletedUser4753

In these wise words of harry hill

Theirs only one way to sort this out....

DeletedUser

As for the greats of 24. .
i would rate myself in there. Not because of the ego but because the proof is in the pudding ;)
Anyone wish to argue these points?

2)Until you get into top 5 and stick it there without sliding then you cannot be one :).

So you need to be a consistent top 5 ranked player to be a great? And the Proof is in the pudding? I was ONLY saying that the only proof i can see in this fine pudding of yours is that you internalled a load of vils and then claimed to be a great player of 24 lol? You did also say

'Anyone wish to argue these points' - And then when i did you kicked off? Nice...

DeletedUser12733

So you need to be a consistent top 5 ranked player to be a great? And the Proof is in the pudding? I was ONLY saying that the only proof i can see in this fine pudding of yours is that you internalled a load of vils and then claimed to be a great player of 24 lol? You did also say

'Anyone wish to argue these points' - And then when i did you kicked off? Nice...

I kicked off because normally tribemates stuck together. Also don't skip over where I said ODA :) What have you actually done or who have you actually fought that proves you are a good player?

You see that ODA of your just makes me think you have had more freebies and just not spoken about it :). You suck 360, you know it, I know it, half your tribe knows it and most the other tribes know it. :). You will never be an any world great. The only great you are is a great pain in the butt. This is why TW should have a mental age restriction of over 10 years old. Would keep people like you out ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not the one going around claiming to be a great player of 24...

You suck 360, you know it, I know it, half your tribe knows it and most the other tribes know it. :). You will never be an any world great.

Name me one person other than you who genuinely thinks i suck at this game? Not that it actually matters but i'm interested - anyone feel free to comment what you think