100mil

• Thread starter DeletedUser4280
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

Your just jealous cuz ghost fan boi tribe is far cooler than wotn fan boi tribe ever could be

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

This is why I never post on the forums, such anger and hostiliy. Sit back, light a Hamlet, have a glass of Laphroiag 18 in your hand and relax.

What is relaxing about trying to pronounce laphroiag lol

DeletedUser13687

with all these incomings i think i will need to do a sabotur :/ why oh why did you attack me, what have i ever done to you

oh yeah, i remember now xD

DeletedUser4753

D1, you are my new favorite person for the day hahaha

I would ask who your previous before me was to offer condolences but I'm too over the moon to care haha

On a side note can we coin the phrase "do a sabatur"

DeletedUser10790

Average player quality is far lower. Might I consider myself a uk oldie? Yeah I think so these days...

A tribe of 'us' from worlds past would best the current crop easily enough I think. Obviously this can't and won't be proved so *braces to be shot down*

blue

DeletedUser13884

Average player quality is far lower. Might I consider myself a uk oldie? Yeah I think so these days...

A tribe of 'us' from worlds past would be no match for the current crop I think. Obviously this can't and won't be proved so *braces to be shot down*

blue

So you're saying a tribe of "you" aren't as good as the current players?

DeletedUser10790

Oops that's somewhat embarrassing

I mean quite the opposite that the current lot would not be able to beat us

blue

DeletedUser13884

Although what you're saying in my opinion is pretty arrogant and you've really got nothing to back it up, I believe what you're saying. This game isn't nearly as popular as it has been in the past, and by some simple logic, its easy to realise that with more players there's obviously going to be more top/better top players. A lot of players in WOTN are newish players without much experience, but willing to learn, which I feel is much more scary than a half assed player with a bit of experience who isn't too interested in learning anymore/has too big of an ego to want to learn.

Would love to see some of these old school greats in the current server, not really seeing many of them currently.

DeletedUser10790

Egotistic maybe but that's my view and I can't change it...

I'd love to see it happen but I, for one, prefer to play these days with a group of people I know and like and that just isn't there. There are murmurings of a few that might play soon so we shall see

blue

DeletedUser13884

I honestly do look forward too it mate, all I've heard while I've been playing are these amazing old school players and I would love to see some of them in action. :lol:

DeletedUser10790

Some of the ones you speak of aren't around anymore. Hit me up on Skype fella.

Blue

DeletedUser13829

87f25230ae3c18fd1134e81acb279d91.png

This is how WOTN. Likes their "nukes" =]

I guess you guys were just making room in your vills for more nobles as there was only 2 attacks.. I like that! good thinking mate

DeletedUser12733

Some of the ones you speak of aren't around anymore. Hit me up on Skype fella.

Blue

I would take your challenge :) Maybe on a classic world we get the oldies and the new gen and see how we all fair. Twud be interesting :)

DeletedUser13884

Although that's obviously a weak nuke, the fact that a smallish player from our academy is willing to send out a lot of what he has for the good of the tribe is a bonus in my eyes :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser13687

true, but why are the next 2 nobles hitting in NB tomorrow?? :lol:

thats a 24 hour gap lol