100mil

• Thread starter DeletedUser4280
  • Start date

DeletedUser4280

Who do people reckon will be first to 100mil farmed. Should give a good indication of who is set to take top ranks as pp advantages slowly become negligible.

What are people on and who is gunna nab it first?

DeletedUser13884

Hypnofrog, Katsup, Topfour, Insomnia, The Unforgiving

Any one of those assuming they don't quit would be a good shout I reckon

DeletedUser

Either hypno or insomnia. I know that both are great farmers so will be close :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser4280

I'm not remotely in the know but id say insomnia is leading the way at the moment, weather they are first to 100 remains to be seen.

DeletedUser13734

I reckon in order -

1) Hypnofrog
2)Insomnia
3)Katsup.

Hypnofrog is least likely to be disturbed farming looking at the map, I think for some reason things might get rough for Insomnia sometime in the next couple weeks, slowing their farming.

(Just a prediction, no hidden message)

DeletedUser13887

Confirmed by *GranTorino, TIMING are going to target SKY in the next few weeks, you heard it here first folks!

DeletedUser12733

We will beat Hypno to 100 mil :p

If we were not nobling today we would have looter like we have had for a few days recently :). Its all about if we can be bothered :). My predictions for first to a million is:-

Insomnia
Hypno
Us

DeletedUser4280

If we were not nobling today we would have looter like we have had for a few days recently :). Its all about if we can be bothered :). My predictions for first to a million is:-

Insomnia
Hypno
Us

If your currently looters does that not mean you will first, or is insomnia that far ahead?

DeletedUser12733

We have only had looter 3 times. But the most recent ones. We are nobling atm so we don't have today to count for as we haven't evn looted a mill.

Insomnia and Hypno are very much on the same level. Me and my cos only farmed like mad people last week or so, so I think we are about 2 million behind their total. I believe the max is 20mill reached so still a fair way to go yet.

DeletedUser

Visser come on that isn't true; the only reason you won recently is because me and hypno were nobling that day - if we are both farming hard one day you won't win.

Today we are 600k clear on looter and have the world record for looting

Robber (Silver - Level 3)Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!
23.778.277 / 100.000.000

dont think anyone is ahead of that

DeletedUser12733

Visser come on that isn't true; the only reason you won recently is because me and hypno were nobling that day - if we are both farming hard one day you won't win.

Three things. My account is more active than yours and Hypnos FACT. Second, no you haven't been nobling me and Beaver talk on skype, stop lying. Third at least me and my cos do it legit, a fair few know some of your wins are lets say at the very least questionable. It is impossible for a person to be 240k behind looter at 8:30pm and then triumph to over 600k in front of them, while they are still looting. Thats all I have to say on that topic :)

EDIT:-

And for a guy who wouldn't win I am not far from your plundered even though you are so amazing :icon_rolleyes: and that is half effort. Don't give me your lies. :)

Robber (Silver - Level 3) Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!
20.097.472 / 100.000.000 20.097.472 / 100.000.000

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well either you are misinformed or misunderstand what Beaver says, i know what goes on in our account, maybe one of the days you won was when we backtimed a player but we were definitely nobling when you won. If you really think you are that good at farming then pick a day and we will see who can farm the most. What you mean is when Matt loses, he immediately assumes i cheat; there is not a 'fair few' it is just Matt and now you can conveniently use this as an excuse...

'a fair few know some of your wins are lets say at the very least questionable.'

What you mean is when Matt loses, he immediately assumes i cheat; there is not a 'fair few' it is just Matt and now you can conveniently use this as an excuse...Don't just recite a load of BS someone else said, you just lost lol. Why on earth would i waste my actual farming time just try and win looter? i NEED to farm as hard as i can to get more nobles etc so i'm not gonna waste my time sending res to barbs to re loot it.

Plunders mean nothing, no one cares about plunders

DeletedUser12733

It is not just Matt who thinks this. Madly enough DD just said it as a reply and I also believe it to be so :). You just want the bragging rights :). Oh so I win looter 3 times and you were nobling all 3 times? I spoke to Beaver yesterday when we won again and well he said he had been farming all day :) So stop lying. I don't like liars even if they are in the same tribe. I can also post the dates I won looter and match them with TW stats and then we can see if you were nobling both times and backtiming. We can match that against your statistics if you wish to post them :). Fact is this. You don't like losing and you like to brag :) I don't care I know I am not the best farmer but I am top 5 most definitely, but my looting is hard effort and hard work :). I know Hypnos is the same, but i don't think yours is :)

Anyways if you want a bitch fit you have me on skype to do that :) As for here fact is you are not the best farmer no matter what you think.

EDIT:- And I said plundered meaning the amount I had looted. 4 million in front is hardly anything for a guy who is such an amazing farmer compared to me and my cos and I know you haven't been nobling every day... or have you? Is that your new excuse?

DeletedUser

Beaver is in Spain on holiday hahah - he farmed a bit when he gets some hotel wifi, that is not a days worth of farming... We have been long range nobling lately so it takes up a lot of time for it to get there and return.

If you don't believe me, pick a day and we can settle it. If you wanna be a pussy and try and be technical about it then so be it, i am telling you why you have won, prove me wrong?

'Madly enough DD just said it as a reply and I also believe it to be so :).'

People are only saying it now because Matt said it first haha

EDIT: Because we haven't been farming as much as your really active account, you realise you make no sense haha - When Beaver is back from holiday and i'm settled in Uni + our new co, we will win looter easy a lot

DeletedUser12733

Beaver is in Spain on holiday

He farmed 1.4 million yesterday When I won looter. So spread some more BS. His exact words were... "I was up till 2am farming and then i woke up at 6am to do it again and you had me all day". I have the skype logs you idiot.

People are only saying it now because Matt said it first haha

No People say it because you got Banned on ts5 for using an illegal farming script

Pick a day

Ok every day excluding tomorrow. If you don't win EVERY day then you aren't amazing. If i win even 1 or someone else does (even with your scripts) then you shut up for good. Deal?

DeletedUser

So he farmed late and early, that doesnt mean it was an entire day...? he is on holiday haha! Again something else that Matt told you which wasn't my fault in fairness... Sure why not but clearly not if im nobling.

'No People say it because you got Banned on ts5 for using an illegal farming script'

Again something else that Matt told you which wasn't my fault in fairness...

Sure why not but clearly not if im nobling.

DeletedUser13685

Haven't read most of it I got to the point where visser said the unforgiving account is more active than me

That I completely disagree on lol unless my co is going awol during the day which I doubt lol