10k build?

DeletedUser

Hey there, does anyone know of a (sensible) village layout with 10,000 points? Ideally a few variations to take churches into account? I'd love to hear them, thanks very much in advance

/pointwhoring

DeletedUser

I don't think there is a village build with exactly 10k.
If there is...sorry.

DeletedUser

All I'm wondering is, why? You can create perfectly good builds that do everything a village could possibly need for 8-9.5k points, which leaves a lot more farm space for troops, and also reduces morale problems. In terms of village build, the less points and buildings you can have in the village while maintaining maximum troop production speeds the better, and there is very, very rarely need to build to 10k.

DeletedUser

All I'm wondering is, why? You can create perfectly good builds that do everything a village could possibly need for 8-9.5k points, which leaves a lot more farm space for troops, and also reduces morale problems. In terms of village build, the less points and buildings you can have in the village while maintaining maximum troop production speeds the better, and there is very, very rarely need to build to 10k.

/me is guilty of this later on in worlds and it makes sense with my laziness.

However, early on I am so lazy that I tend to just queue troops in my new conquers

DeletedUser

I'm aware that there is no tactical advantage in having a 10k build (especially when the buildings levels are determined by anything other than myself) but well... it would be nice, is all :) I'm turning into a pointwhore in my old age! My builds are usually 9.7 so it's really not a big deal.... oh well I guess I have to find it the hard way :(

DeletedUser

It's just a bit of fun... curiosity... I found a way which is my usual build except maxed workshop and lvl 3 HQ, think I'll go with that

DeletedUser

Lonzy you pointwhore.

A strong suggestion is to use hiding place to hide your churches.

Build level 10 HP in all villages besides those with churches. Build level 6 Hiding Places in church villages. The rationale is that Level 10 HP is 26 points, Level 3 Church is 14, Level 6 HP is 12. 14 + 12 = 26. This allows you to make it impossible for the enemy to differentiate your church villages at a glance via point differences.

Disclaimer: Yes I'm aware I posted this in the related thread in the UK 1 forum as well, but I felt it should be seen by people learning about the Chuch in either place.

DeletedUser

I build mine to 9,999 cuz it looks cool and 9 is my favourite number :p

If you reeealy want ill fond out what 10,000 is...

DeletedUser3434

10.000 points:

Village Headquarters: 20
Barracks: 25
Stable: 20
Workshop: 15
Academy: 1
Smithy: 20
Rally Point: 1
Statue: 1
Market: 20
Timber camp: 30
Clay pit: 30
Iron mine: 30
Farm: 30
Warehouse: 30
Hiding place: 3
Wall: 20

I hope that helps you ;)

I build mine to 9.809 points.

DeletedUser

There is a better way to do it with packages.
CBA to go check what it is though..

DeletedUser

9.757 is the way to go. Although, I'm cutting it down on new worlds :icon_biggrin: