10k Village Build ?

DeletedUser

Basically, im looking to try out a new build and lots of people have this 10k village build...

So my question(s),
What are the building levels required to get 10,000 points exactly?
What alterations need to be applied to the build to disguise all level churches?

Thanks
NGU~L

+Rep on offer :>)

DeletedUser

I believe for hiding church level 1 it is level 5 Workshop and 10 Hiding place and in normal villages having level 6 workshop, that gives the 10 points needed.

For level 3 church it is level 7 hiding place and 10 in all others.

Not sure about 10k point build though, sorry.

DeletedUser

I know how to disguise churches in my current build, Just after someone to post the 10k build, and the disguises for that...

Thanks for the reply though :)

DeletedUser

http://fluffy88.com/farmspace-calculator.html

Don't know one of by heart but sort some stuff around in that and you can make one :?

TY, I have a build which equals 10k, but im struggling to disguise the churches, so evidently, i don't have the one other's do :icon_sad:

Don't know why you'd want one tbh but meh >.>

It just seems quite a few people have it, and im just experimenting tbhq. It was recommended to me by a player who quit a while back, but i lost the document with the build in it ;(

DeletedUser

Standard village:
(10000 points) 20.664 free Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 15)
Smithy (Level 20)
Academy (Level 1)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 3)
Wall (Level 20)
Statue (Level 1)

First Church village:
(10000 points) 20.545 free Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 11)
Smithy (Level 20)
Academy (Level 1)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 22)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 7)
Wall (Level 20)
First Church (level 1)
Statue (Level 1)

Level 3 Church village:
(10000 points) 8.543 free Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 11)
Smithy (Level 20)
Academy (Level 1)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 22)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 2)
Wall (Level 20)
First Church (Level 1)
Statue (Level 0)

DeletedUser

My 10k builds:

HQ: 23 / 23 / 26 / 26
Barracks: 25 / 25 / 23 / 23
Stable: Level 20
Workshop: 7 / 7 / 5 / 5
Church: As required 0 / 1 (or First) / 2 / 3
Academy: Level 1
Smithy: Level 20
Rally Point: Level 1
Statue: Level 1
Market: Level 20
Timber Camp: Level 30
Clay Pit: Level 30
Iron Mine: Level 30
Farm: Level 30
Warehouse: Level 30
Hiding Place: 5 / 0 / 3 / 1
Wall: Level 20

Slightly different from the one above.

Edit;
No church - farm space of 20,654
First church - farm space of 20,644
Church 1 - farm space of 15,659
Church 2 - farm space of 12,899
Church 3 - farm space of 8,637

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Big workshops!

workshops dont take much space, the difference that they make is almost negligible in battle, u can go lower yes, but hey if u like to send much fakes, they pay off ;)

@temion, barracks lvl 23 ?? <_> nop that wont do at all. i do like high HQ in frontline villages and in clusters that are possibly to get hit, just to rebuild the wall faster, but barracks 23 , its a no whatever the reason is.

DeletedUser

workshops dont take much space, the difference that they make is almost negligible in battle, u can go lower yes, but hey if u like to send much fakes, they pay off ;)

@temion, barracks lvl 23 ?? <_> nop that wont do at all. i do like high HQ in frontline villages and in clusters that are possibly to get hit, just to rebuild the wall faster, but barracks 23 , its a no whatever the reason is.

I would normally agree, but my thinking is that there is often very few troops in a village with church level 2 or 3, so yes the build time will be slower, but it doesn't actually make that much of a difference. My builds actually give more farm space (8,637 free with level 3 church) and in a level 2 or 3 church vill my troops builds are calculated with the slower build times in mind anyway.

So yeah barracks level 23 isn't ideal, but it works for me.

Also tbh, I never realised you could do it that way - so its something I'll have to try out in future

DeletedUser

Here is my 9,735 points village build for all level of churches.

A few points I would like to make:

1. More points = Less troops

2. You do not need workshops that high (excluding a bonfire village). The amount of rams and cats you need for a nuke will be built in half the time of the stable and the barracks at only level 2 workshop. And even faster for defence vils. So why would anyone need a high workshop??

3. Level 20 is high enough for an HQ

4. Less points = More troops.

5. Less points = More troops.

6. You do not talk about fight club.

Standard Village:
(9,735 points) 20,723 farm space

Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 2)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 9)
Wall (Level 20)

First Church Village (Also Level 1 Church):
(9,735 points) 15,726 farm space

Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 3)
Church (Level 1) OR First Church (Level 1)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 20)

Level 2 Church Village:
(9,735 points) 12,977 farm space

Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 2)
Church (Level 2)

Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 4)
Wall (Level 20)

Level 3 Church village:
(9,735 points) 8,714 farm space

Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 2)
Church (Level 3)

Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 3)
Wall (Level 20)

DeletedUser

2. You do not need workshops that high (excluding a bonfire village). The amount of rams and cats you need for a nuke will be built in half the time of the stable and the barracks at only level 2 workshop. And even faster for defence vils. So why would anyone need a high workshop??

yes u do need high workshops if u want to go for high pts , since u are all ready sacrificing the troop count, well at least make it count , let me explain, suppose u had incomins, and u want to attempt a snipe, oh wait u suddenly realize that u sent out all ur cats out , but have enough spears or swords or hc , so now u have 3 walking durations, (spears,swords,hc) but u dont have cats/rams at home, to add the fourth attempt, hmmm what to do yes u know it ,kill some spears and build cats/rams :D oh wait , ur time wont cut it bcz ur workshop is small and cannot produce it that fast .

my point is , at odd times, even this kind of details can make a difference.

DeletedUser

yes u do need high workshops if u want to go for high pts , since u are all ready sacrificing the troop count, well at least make it count , let me explain, suppose u had incomins, and u want to attempt a snipe, oh wait u suddenly realize that u sent out all ur cats out , but have enough spears or swords or hc , so now u have 3 walking durations, (spears,swords,hc) but u dont have cats/rams at home, to add the fourth attempt, hmmm what to do yes u know it ,kill some spears and build cats/rams :D oh wait , ur time wont cut it bcz ur workshop is small and cannot produce it that fast .

my point is , at odd times, even this kind of details can make a difference.

Sacrificing troops for points is not really a good idea, going for high points is not something you should do. Of course with the exception of a warehouse as it doesn't cost you troops. Plus on morale worlds higher points equals weaker attacks.

The extra troops you get are well worth having a low workshop.

The walking duration does not matter when sniping from the same village that is under attack. You snipe by sending troops out and recalling them at different times within the last 20 mins before the attack hits.

Now sending support trains to land to a different village gives you 5 attempts per walking distance. And that's for each village you have within range. So with all those attempts you are bound to land some in between the nobles.

DeletedUser

Sacrificing troops for points is not really a good idea, going for high points is not something you should do. Of course with the exception of a warehouse as it doesn't cost you troops. Plus on morale worlds higher points equals weaker attacks.

The extra troops you get are well worth having a low workshop.

The walking duration does not matter when sniping from the same village that is under attack. You snipe by sending troops out and recalling them at different times within the last 20 mins before the attack hits.

Now sending support trains to land to a different village gives you 5 attempts per walking distance. And that's for each village you have within range. So with all those attempts you are bound to land some in between the nobles.

sorry mate i know what im doing, and last thing i need right now is someone trying to falsify my theory by twitching words.

u said snipe from the same village.

well tell u what , which way do u use snipe more ? by sending troops to a barb or snipe it from one of ur own vills ?
i've been playin TW for almost 2and a half years , and if i was going to count how many times i sniped from the village that was under attack, i can , not many , but if i was gonna count from a neighboring village i had, i cant , its too many. sniping a village from a neighboring village can be more common , unless in a special case where u dont have troops nearby and only in the village that is being hit. thats when u use the "send it to a barb or to one of ur other vills" .

lvl 15 workshop in total takes 72 troop space, now tell me 72 troop space is almost negligible , im never said build ur villages to uber 12k pts, i was answering to the question for how to build a 10k village which in that case , i'd rather have something that will benefit me in the buildings than something that will not.

i build my HQ lvl 30 in front lines , u dont like that ? thats ur problem, but u will clearly see that a lvl 30 HQ will build up the wall just nicely , u can demo it later when its no longer under threat. and in backline villages i usually have them at lvl

all i want to say is people have learned TW to be black and white , people go like wow this and that uber player said troops are awesome and they win wars not pts.

^ but everyone missed the fact that maybe those players were trying to convince new players to just concentrate on troops for the love of god and not just pts.

at the end of the day , ur village build cannot and should not be the same in all the areas , ur buildings are a part of the big strategy, u can use just tiny little details to have the upper hand in a battle.

eventually we are human, and u should always keep in mind that a human error can occure , even a connection error can occur so having more attempts at a snipe will always be good.

But u have 4 sniping attempts not 5 , unless u want to snipe with nobles , now thats way to desperate .

for me having all villages at the same pts is lame , its a waste of time almost, nobody is going to bother to look at ur villages pts and try and guess which one might be the church, instead , all it takes a simple logic , the map can tell u alot about which of the villages are potential church or not.

personally anything that is between 9672-10000 is an ok build , a workshop + here a hidding place - there it wont change a thing . all those little things can be adjusted according to ur positioning.
the important thing is to have ur mines full,unit buildings full, except for workshop around 5 in backlines and 7~10 in front lines markets around 18~20 depends how much u shift resources so on and so fourth , this is too basic >_>

DeletedUser

In order to snipe I will always use a combo of both, the more attempts you have the more successful your chances are. I'm not saying your village build is terrible or anything, you make valid points as to why you build your buildings like that. I have my advantages and you have yours. Although I have to say that I have never come across a situation where I've needed the higher WS. Maybe if I do I may change my mind, but who knows.

Also agree that a higher HQ is necessary on frontline vils.

i think you misunderstood what I meant by 5 attemps. I was on about was 5 atempts for each walking speed in a village. As you can set up your support like trains which give you more of a chance of sniping ms trains. So you should have:

Speed 30 - 5 times
Speed 22 - 5 times
Speed 18 - 5 times
Speed 11 - 5 times