:[

DeletedUser

500 points really isn't much . . .

I guess the 'jumping' comes from his other posts . . .

Depends if that is when the maps will update. It will be months before the rim K's become full at the current rate of its growth, and a lot of those are from nobled players starting over rather than new players joining the world.

imo it wouldnt hurt to just include the rim k's whatever points their players are at (since the majority have over 500 anyway) as the map wont need to be zoomed out for a long time after.

DeletedUser

It won't happen anytime soon. The current updater has gone inactive. :|

DeletedUser5175

Well that's fair enough - although the majority don't have over 500 points.

DeletedUser

Just to make it clear ..
There's some person in charge of the maps of this world, there is someone different for each different(but not necessarily different on all of them, same one can have multiple worlds), who controls the settings on the maps of that world on nickjer's site, often a player of said world(pretty much anyone can apply). Minimum points of tribes and players to show on dominance map or even colors of the tribes for example(the latter one is advised to not be changed though ..). This guy can also change the zoom on the map, which won't change on its own ...

As long as there are villages in a K, personally I think it should be shown on the maps.
Well, these K's are not so important now, we can do without them. Like we can drive a car with a couple doors missing, but if you can why not have a fixed one?(or just not broken) [not best example]

Sources: Me. I have been map updater of maps on nickjer's maps on another server.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
But yet Pacman is at 900k. And Pandas is at 130k.
:|

Umm, This world opened August 22nd, that world opened August 10th. Additionally it is higher unit speed, and has no fake limit (which hugely hampers farming).

Plus Pacman is 8 more members than Pandas.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Umm, This world opened August 22nd, that world opened August 10th. Additionally it is higher unit speed, and has no fake limit (which hugely hampers farming).

Plus Pacman is 8 more members than Pandas.

U just said everything =p

8 members is a huge difference !

DeletedUser

It's a 12 day difference, and Pacman overall has 20 members and most of them are quie big. And the world speed is a bit higher also, + there a lot more good targets + farms.

DeletedUser

U just said everything =p

8 members is a huge difference !

it's not just the 8 members. (though that means in member count they have 5/3 the members pandas does) It's the 12 days, it's the better targets, it's the less crowded area that provides for better farming, it's the faster troop speed THEN the 8 members on top of that :icon_rolleyes:

my guess... pandas can grow an average of.... 24K a day and be 480K points in 12 days. I realize this isn't even half of pacman, but when you take into account 12/20 is about equal to 480/900 (.6 member wise. .533333.... points wise)

So, to make it very, very simple.... the 12 accounts in pandas are outdoing the 20 in pacman on average. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You can't say they're outdoing Pacman, the server is totally different to .net. Pandas are doing well but that doesn't mean they can be compared accurately to another server.

Maybe Pacman have been mass attacked by a family tribe/coalition which has stunted their growth. Maybe the farms their are more competitive.

Pandas dont have anywhere near the threats Pacman have because no tribe is going to mass attack Pandas. Especially when they are hyped up so much which puts off other tribes attacking them.

The biggest threat pandas will face is staying active on a world which will quickly get boring.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You can't say they're outdoing Pacman, the server is totally different to .net. Pandas are doing well but that doesn't mean they can be compared accurately to another server.

I can say that Pandas has better players than Pacman though :p

Though, not necessarily more dedicated players, just more technical ability IMO.

DeletedUser

:O I posted something technical that hasn't been trolled!

/me waits for the trolls :3