1st Noble Target

DeletedUser

Go for an established village (1000 pts +) . . . or is it better to go for a bonus village with some kind of resource production bonus?

also . . . am I right in saying that you should make your first nobling inside your 1st church radius?

DeletedUser

Go for the established village, unless the bonus is above 1k, it's not worth the bonus it gives. Save it, and let it grow, take out possible threats first. Generally, I would try and noble inside the 1st church, later on though, you might want to noble outside to increase your church radius.

DeletedUser

Scout the village for builds and see which is best build wise. Normally established.

DeletedUser2118

You take in several factors when picking a target. With the church system, if you are going outside the radius, I'd either aim to take another village nearby there or plan to make it defense.Bonus villages are a bit small, I'd avoid taking them for the most part right now, let others build them up and take it from them once they're more useful. Personally I think the first nobling should take out your most competitive neighbor within 6 or so noble hours in order to ease farming, reducing the time to a comfortable distance if needed.

In your case going further doesn't give you much more and it exits your church zone so I'd suggest nobling one of the 1k+ near you.

DeletedUser

Well if the bonus was full grown, I'd say bonus. Depends on the size of the established.

DeletedUser2311

I'm getting bad feelings now.

YEH!... bad feelings...
You are gonna' be sooooooo SORE in the morning, and I am, I am morning.

DeletedUser54

3 things I look for whenever I noble a barb.

1. Size/Build
Both of these things are important. You will always want something over 1000 points (always), and you need something with a decent build (resources, barracks and HQ are three things you need to look for.

2. Location
With the church this is very restrictive IMO. Aim outside your 7x7 but inside your church radius area.

3. Troop Numbers/Tribe (Actives Only)
If you are nobling a live target, take into account the troops he has and his tribe. You don't want to get yourself into hot water.

Don't judge me on that, I was just being quick with it. There are soooo many factors its almost impossible to judge. Really in the end its just being sensible.

DeletedUser

Take the biggest village you can. 9 times out of 10 it will have the best build. Never noble barbs unless they are over 3.5k points. You want to take out your competition. Don't noble bonus villages. Let someone else do it, let them build it up then take the village off them.