1v1 im2x3m4u

• Thread starter DeletedUser11285
  • Start date

DeletedUser11285

im2x3m4u im calling you out for a 1V1

Rules

We both leave our tribes that way no player can get support also this will be just em and you attacking no attacks can be sent from tribe mates only attacks between me and you

let me know if you want to have a go little boy

DeletedUser11434

Ahh so you call out for a 1v1 after your tribe has given me a massive bashing?
Because that's not cowardly COUGH**

Ready when you are

DeletedUser10619

Right then, shall we set this up then.

How about Monday morning say 06:00:00 you both leave your tribes, can do it tomorrow if you like, but thought Monday would give you both chance to get yourselves sorted.

There shall be no attacks real or fake from any tribe what so ever, so not from XpRd or Nation or anyone else, you will be left completely on your own.

The winner shall be declared when one player has no villages left.

Lets crack on

DeletedUser11285

Ahh so you call out for a 1v1 after your tribe has given me a massive bashing?
Because that's not cowardly COUGH**

Ready when you are

ha lol and like i have not had attacks form your tribe you have had nearly a week to regrow your army if you want to chicken out its ok i understand mate i wouldn't want to go up against me 1v1 you must be really worried

Lots of love Rob

haha

Yes im back now final got my pc fixed afeter a week of using a rubbish phone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11285

You backing out after saying you wanted this aswell mate can you please list the excuses your going to your with a sad face at the end

DeletedUser11434

Tribal wars not player wars. I've proven my worth in this world, what have you done apart from calling yourself great? You may be good at tribal wars but so are a lot of other people. And as long as you know how to do everything all you need is good activity and a fast computer to be good. Your no different to most other guys left on world 13 mate so stop thinking your something special.

Is you huge ego due to you being a failure in real life so you come on here to try and get a sense of accompishment...

If you want a 1v1 I can arrange a speed round in the near future we can go on, speed is the place for 1v1's not a tribal based world

DeletedUser9793

Thats a -No- then ?
so why did you say "Ready when you are "

Heard that you had your arse whooped on w14

DeletedUser11434

Thats a -No- then ?
so why did you say "Ready when you are "

Heard that you had your arse whooped on w14

Been whooped on world 14? No, had a little hiccup but nothing that hasn't been sorted.

And it's not a no... I said not in world 13 as its no benefit to either of us. I'm happy to get a speed round going with ISO to show him he isn't the great player he claims.

I'm not the best player and I will never claim to be, there will always be Someone better, if you get to the top someone will come back and be even better.

And sir pangolin... who are you lol

DeletedUser9793

True, and fair enough.
Apart from the bit about w14 :)

Hey, mate, we were just chattin earlier today . But my friends call me Nat

DeletedUser11434

Not a clue who you are, I get a lot of messages so you could be anyone lol

DeletedUser11285

i bet you get a lot of messages all starting with chicken or bad player or even tribe jumper am i right or am i right

so thats a no then, no matter how much you suger coat it the end result is you being scared and saying a no its ok after you runing from nation to help then from help back to nation ere else you going to puddle jump to even a 1v1 would be me just kicking your arse im ready and waiting mate

DeletedUser11434

Not one of those messages Robbie, most people that message me compliment me and ask how I'm so good etc

I have no ego, other people say these things :D

And you... Well I've heard no one say your special. Best I've heard from someone (in your tribe) is that you like to backtime.
:eek: you can backtime!!! Damn where's the restart button QUICK!

DeletedUser11523

Not one of those messages Robbie, most people that message me compliment me and ask how I'm so good etc

I have no ego, other people say these things :D

And you... Well I've heard no one say your special. Best I've heard from someone (in your tribe) is that you like to backtime.
:eek: you can backtime!!! Shit where's the restart button QUICK!

Just 2 cents of my bag of coins, you get backtimed tightly in start up, without the tribe your dead.....

DeletedUser11434

Without a tribe no1 can survive. After all it's a tribe game

DeletedUser11523

At start up, its often a 1 man show, you cant expect to be carried.