1v1 im2x3m4u

• Thread starter DeletedUser11285
  • Start date

DeletedUser11523

Im saying in a start up situation, if you attack and get tightly backtimed, without tribe assistance, one player would take you out.

thats all im saying lol

DeletedUser11285

this might as well be closed your never going to man up and fight 1v1 and going to keep making excuses

DeletedUser11285

and now he has jumped ship to Firm thought firm had more class then that

DeletedUser

Just gonna drop a comment in here, this is all a little pathetic and will prove nothing as the lead up to an event like this will dictate peoples current position. A 1v1 would be better if you both started on a new world and had say 1 month before going at each other.

I knew the old co of the Im2x3m4u and he was a top guy, I also know this current player but only from this world and can say that he was always enthusiastic for the game, a better player than most ( his stats will prove that ) and a great addition to most tribes. There is always a lot of BS in this game and I dont know you too well iso but all I am saying is you are throwing punches at someone who from my experience has been a good kid.

DeletedUser11285

im just going by this world he has not proven to be good, he wanted a 1v1 and call me out when i was ready he backed of and made multiple excuses, he tribe hoped 3 times, he lost 20 villages then claim he was good because he was given multi villages from internal nobles because he stope 12 nuke he ws good your only good if you stop them your self not use 3 tribes defensive troops to do it lol

DeletedUser11523

lol stopping 12 nuke alone don't make ya good I faced off far more when I had 200k, let alone 1mil and tribe support, tbf I have heard many people rate iso. perhaps it coincidence but Mycool rating you is the 1st person I've seen do so.... just sayin :p

DeletedUser11434

I don't want to be rated, I like being underestimated as I've said before. I don't care who thinks I'm a bad player, I've been frontline this whole world and I'm still here. Simple

DeletedUser11285

ha lol but its not you that been there its the 3 tribes you have joined and asked them for support but what ever makes you feel better mate

DeletedUser9793

thats just a blatant flame on this honourable and law abiding thread. You should be ashamed of yourself for denigrating players and not encouraging them :)

DeletedUser6695

thats just a blatant flame on this honourable and law abiding thread. You should be ashamed of yourself for denigrating players and not encouraging them :)

Honesty is the best policy...Im just being honest