2 accounts

DeletedUser

Hey, i have 2 accounts, 1 on world 1 and another newer account on world 41, and i read that if you have accounts on the same connection you need to add each account, but do you only need to add them if you have 3 or more on the same connection?
Or on the same world, if thats possible?

Also i tried adding the other account on both villages but it said the player was not found. Can anyone help me? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The rule about multiple accounts sharing an internet connection only applies if you and another person you are living with each have an account on the same world e.g. if you and a family member both played .co.uk world 1. It doesn't apply in your case, as you have an account here on .co.uk and an account on W41 on .net: not only separate worlds, but separate servers altogether. Accounts on the same world which share a connection should all be declared in-game. The reason your other account wasn't found is because it was on a different world.

Remember, you should never own more than one account on the same world, as that is against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The rule about multiple accounts sharing an internet connection only applies if you and another person you are living with each have an account on the same world e.g. if you and a family member both played .co.uk world 1. It doesn't apply in your case, as you have an account here on .co.uk and an account on W41 on .net: not only separate worlds, but separate servers altogether. Accounts on the same world which share a connection should all be declared in-game. The reason your other account wasn't found is because it was on a different world.

Remember, you should never own more than one account on the same world, as that is against the rules.
oh so im good then! :icon_biggrin: thanks!