2 Players & Only 1 Account?

DeletedUser

Is it legal to have 2 people playing one account? This seems a bit unfair? If two people in different time zones share the same password so they can be on 24 hours a day...is this not a bit of an unfair advantage? This seems to be occuring in UK3 with the players freely admitting it. Looking for some clarification on this....

DeletedUser2765

[ke]It is within the rules to have two players on one account (or even ten players on one account).

However one player cannot have two accounts (or more for that matter).

Yes it is a bit unfair, but there are ways to counter it. For instance having a tribe mate/friend sit your account while you sleep will give you the same advantage.[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]It is within the rules to have two players on one account (or even ten players on one account).

However one player cannot have two accounts (or more for that matter).

Yes it is a bit unfair, but there are ways to counter it. For instance having a tribe mate/friend sit your account while you sleep will give you the same advantage.[/ke]

About the last part I feel like I have to add something though. After your account has been sat for 60 days in time, your sitters will no longer be able to send out troops and I think also resources. Therefore people usually go for a coplayer, it's also easier to manage as it gets annoying to keep on having to set someone and you might forget.

DeletedUser2765

About the last part I feel like I have to add something though. After your account has been sat for 60 days in time, your sitters will no longer be able to send out troops and I think also resources. Therefore people usually go for a coplayer, it's also easier to manage as it gets annoying to keep on having to set someone and you might forget.

[ke]Yes, but that is 60 days of FULL sitting. If you have your account sat for 12 hours every day, thats 120 days total and if you have your account sat for 6 hours a day that 240 days total. And as for the 120 days one, that means you cannot reach the limit since 120 days is when the first hours start expiring. Sooooo. Ya know... :p

I do agree co-players are way better though.[/ke]

DeletedUser

To add to this, two players on one account in W1 can not play on two separate accounts in W2.

DeletedUser

Thats not right ^ :O

They can play two separate accounts as long as one of the accounts is not the w1 account, meaning they create two more different accounts for each other.

DeletedUser

Oh, yes. You're right. Need to fresh up on the rules.

So, 2 players can be playing on account A in W1, but at the same time one of these players (or both, even somebody else) can't be playing on account A in W2 while the other one is playing on account B in W2, correct?

DeletedUser

lxZeroxl proof:

lxZerOxl on 09.12. at 01:26
Co player or not, my growth would be the same. Infact last couple of days my co player has not logged on.

Co-playing is an unfair advantage, there should be some limitations to this type of authority.

DeletedUser

@Two-Face, that sounds about right.
lxZeroxl proof:

Co-playing is an unfair advantage, there should be some limitations to this type of authority.

/deals with troll.
Welcome to the forums :)
If you see co-playing as an unfair advantage, go cry to innogames about it :|

The fact is, Co-Playing accounts will not be stopped.

lxZerOxl has never denied co-playing, and, why would he? Perfectly legal and within the rules to do so.

Clearly you're just bitter that every person on that account it better than you and you are most probably being farmed as such.

DeletedUser

I read the title and shat bricks, was sadly disappointing when it was about TW.

DeletedUser4

Oh, yes. You're right. Need to fresh up on the rules.

So, 2 players can be playing on account A in W1, but at the same time one of these players (or both, even somebody else) can't be playing on account A in W2 while the other one is playing on account B in W2, correct?

[tt]Account A ~ Coplayed by player A and B on world 1
On world 2 player A and player B can play as long as Account A is not on that world.

This means they both have to have new accounts to play on the same world, one cannot be the coplayed account.[/tt]

DeletedUser

so how do you co-play. do you just tell your co-player the password and they log on. or do you have to go trough some process...

DeletedUser

so how do you co-play. do you just tell your co-player the password and they log on. or do you have to go trough some process...

Remember that if you co-play with a friend, you and your friend can't own any other account in that world.

@BroHam

Co-playing isn't unfair, it's the same as having a full time sitter for when you're not logged in, besides most people I know already use co-playing because it is a lot more effective in terms of growing, yes you do grow a lot faster if you have decent co-players and preferably in different time zones :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, in the German one you can do that, but often they share the account with a good friend and both know the password. They often don´t do account sitting there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it legal to have 2 people playing one account? This seems a bit unfair? If two people in different time zones share the same password so they can be on 24 hours a day...is this not a bit of an unfair advantage? This seems to be occuring in UK3 with the players freely admitting it. Looking for some clarification on this....

It's not unfair, you just have to not sleep. And endure the pain i endure every single day...being awake.