2 Wardens 1 Ghost.

DeletedUser12733

Seeming that we are posting everywhere spamming up about the war, might as well have our own topic ;). Please keep banter applicable and not too harsh (both sides).

DeletedUser13884

Eyyyy, our very own thread, I for one feel very special :lol:

DeletedUser3473

A topic with no stats is a bit silly, so here you go (thanks IronPhoenix for the start date)...
Side 1:
Tribes: WOTNa, WOTN.
Side 2:
Tribes: Ghosts

Timeframe: 11/10/2015 16:55:50 to 13/10/2015 17:07:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 8
Difference: 15

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 103,057
Side 2: 38,273
Difference: 64,784

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54,281
Side 2: 7,381
Difference: 46,900

chart

DeletedUser13884

Can we add on the 16-1 from the war with TIMING and CLOCK seeing as Ghosts is just their adopted baby? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser13435

Green being WOTN.
471b6289c7a9b9d3dda57b83ea312e65.png

General information: - WOTN launched OP, with targets being Ani Mal and Hellonearth. Ani lost 6 villages, H.O.E lost 3. Ani has re-capped a village, H.O.E has quit the game. Ghosts have replied somewhat, members being hit here and there, couple of their nobles defeated and a few more noble incomings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

Can we add on the 16-1 from the war with TIMING and CLOCK seeing as Ghosts is just their adopted baby? :icon_biggrin:

Considering Sky was also involved and some of Ghosts members aren't from TIMING, no.

I have noticed though WOTN has had alot of sneaky tactics and a few gangbang tactics to win the wars. If it were not for pure numbers and the spacing of GHOST members i do not think you would have faired so well. Having said that I do not deny there is skill. I just don't like the way you have been conducting yourselves recently :)

DeletedUser13887

Considering Sky was also involved and some of Ghosts members aren't from TIMING, no.

I have noticed though WOTN has had alot of sneaky tactics and a few gangbang tactics to win the wars. If it were not for pure numbers and the spacing of GHOST members i do not think you would have faired so well. Having said that I do not deny there is skill. I just don't like the way you have been conducting yourselves recently :)

What are these sneaky tactics and gangbang tactics you speak of?
Also how have we conducted ourselves recently, we're only having a bit of fun which is what everyone is here for! :p

Who you gonna call? ;)

DeletedUser13884

I'm personally a massive fan of how WOTN have conducted themselves :lol:

DeletedUser12733

I like jokes and such. I have spoken to Matt how I feel WOTN has been sneaky, but do not wish to publicly disgrace because on a whole I don't mind most of you :) The gangbang i just mean i don't think you have had a 1 vs 1 tribe yet... am I wrong? I could be but from what i know i am speaking from that.

DeletedUser13884

I agree with you I was just messing around, most stuff I say on here is just to wind up some of these supposed "great players" :D.
I thought you were the biggest critic of how Sky refused to op and help us though?

I know what you think we've been sneaky about, if you want feel free to send support, see how it turns out ;)
No you're completely right, this is our first "1v1" (lets say our academy is just the same tribe) war.

DeletedUser4753

Academy tribes are for noobs N just because 2 tribes share a name doesn't make it a 1v1 at all.

DeletedUser13435

Can pay off in the earliest stages of the game, like it is doing. I personally voted against the academy tribe when the notion was put forward.

DeletedUser4753

Probably always pays off, it's a cowardly noob way to play through. If someone turned up with 22 players to a football game, don't think anyone would rate them if they won

DeletedUser13884

Our Acad was made in retaliation to BAMN and Sky's acads at the time, I completely agree with you, although its hard to just say "bye" to 35 players now it's set up.

DeletedUser8133

Probably always pays off, it's a cowardly noob way to play through. If someone turned up with 22 players to a football game, don't think anyone would rate them if they won

Got to say I genuinely believe you have absolultely no idea what you are on about 99% of the time.

This is tribal wars cup cake, we are given options for diplomacy for a reason. Want to know what that reason is, cup cake? For stratergy so we can win. Imagine that right?

Now please stop acting so butt hurt, the amount of whining in this topic is too damn high.

Every single tribe in the top 5 have had an academy or currently have an academy. So please it really is time to stop acting like a little 10 year old girl over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All wars whether in real life or thru a game are won with allies. Just because one is classed as an academy tribe,they are not much different to allies, just more trustworthy & loyal and are better to work alongside with.

There is no point saying its 2 or 3 or more tribes taking on Ghosts as its a war & ghosts are also allowed to have help from their allies.
If a tribe doesnt have allies then they wouldnt last long in any war this early in the world.

DeletedUser3473

1v1, acad or not acad, positioning, all irrelevant, this is a wargame and it is won not by who's the best farmer, best sniper, most co-played or even spends the most pp. It comes down to who makes the best strategic and tactical decisions. In the current theatre and at the present time that appears to be WOTN and their allies.

Moaning about acads is no different from moaning about pp and cos.

So it's not a 1v1, hey if WOTN and WOTNA make it all the way then eventually it will be :)

"a cowardly noob way" I can't agree, this isn't footie D1. Did Hitler whine when Britain, Russia and the USA joined in to prevent his march through Europe? Probably, but so what? (oops #GodwinsLaw)

DeletedUser12733

Classic Barry saying something and then wont say anything to back it up loooool

I always have proof :).

Just like when i said i would beat you in looter and if you didn't win everyday you aren't a great farmer :) 4 days in a row now... what's your excuse? Oh and I don't lie about being on 24/7 like you do :) We all know you clock off around 2am on your account :D :D Hows it going trying to convince sky to op me? Because you know you can't do it alone so you haven't tried am i right?

As for the war its not a 1 v 1, but then again i didn't expect it to be :). To be fair war is won sometimes in ways we don't agree but meh war is war.