2 Wardens 1 Ghost.

DeletedUser12733

That's not a fake Op that's just members throwing fakes cause that's what you do in wars? Nothing 'Op' about it

Wait so when people normally throw in fakes it is OFFENSIVE meaning they are in the war? Well why haven't they joined??

Having them support you is one thing and fine. But when they start the offense, and not in a war... is that not snakey? Is it because if I hit back no stats can be claimed?? :D

DeletedUser3473

It is interesting how this always seems to happen.

Like if sky team with wotn, they end up with a humongous point advantage, then assuming thats enough to gain a win, they are left with a equally sized tribe as a enemy (wotn) that are proly stronger than sky, so leaves them with a tough finale war where they are odds on to lose.

So in thier eyes, a easy war then a tough war

Where as if they go at wotn, then they have a size advantage against wotn so numbers wise should win, then are left with ghosts who are half thier size

So in thier eyes, relatively easy war then a relatively easy war.

Does this not make more diplomatic sense, or are Sky really such cowards that they need to hold wotn's hand in all affairs?

Am i missing something?
Perhaps you are. The scenario you describe makes sense and it could play out that way, but if I were Sky I'd be hoping for a prolonged Wotn/Ghosts conflict that results in few or balanced village exchanges but considerably depletes the troops on both sides leaving them to pick off the front lines in another week or two and hope that the rim tribes do the same around the edges.

DeletedUser13887

Wait so when people normally throw in fakes it is OFFENSIVE meaning they are in the war? Well why haven't they joined??

Having them support you is one thing and fine. But when they start the offense, and not in a war... is that not snakey? Is it because if I hit back no stats can be claimed?? :D

I believe HR attacked and nobled a few of our villas before officially joining the war, if it is snakey, it applies to your allies also.

DeletedUser12733

I believe HR attacked and nobled a few of our villas before officially joining the war, if it is snakey, it applies to your allies also.

So thats how you justify an op which got conducted today moments after our "deal" was off. WOTN are the dirtiest tribe going and tbf the ones who are hitting from sky should be ashamed of themselves more. I dont mind Tongue twister or Insomnia hitting as we have bad history but the others... shocking.

Maybe change your tribes name? SOTN Snake of the North :)...
To be honest though I am not surprised.

DeletedUser13887

@Visser

Once again you are twisting my words, I wasn't trying to justify anything, I was making you aware that HR have done the same, you don't have a problem reminding everyone about WOTN but seem to skip past HR doing it. There's no need to start the name calling.

"So thats how you justify an op which got conducted today moments after our "deal" was off."
Please remind me of the op on you that WOTN have conducted on you, I'd love to be in the loop with that one.

DeletedUser12733

@Visser

Once again you are twisting my words, I wasn't trying to justify anything, I was making you aware that HR have done the same, you don't have a problem reminding everyone about WOTN but seem to skip past HR doing it. There's no need to start the name calling.

"So thats how you justify an op which got conducted today moments after our "deal" was off."
Please remind me of the op on you that WOTN have conducted on you, I'd love to be in the loop with that one.

You really think I am that stupid?

The sky op on me just happens to be mysteriously happening after the "deal" is off? Tis a joke. Promised I wouldn't hit either tribe, gave my word and then snaked by both in 2 different ways.

I think you lot have reminded everyone that HR are doing it enough :). I am merely a pawn in this tribe. One that has stuck to his word, to his demise.

DeletedUser

The only reason you gave your word you wouldn't hit anyone is for a form of defence; you only did it to try and stop people from attacking you... You don't care about honour and all that BS.

DeletedUser12733

Thankyou for telling me what i care about ;).

But we all know i stuck to my bargain :) Your the one who don't care about honour or words :) Got jealous i was rank above you didn't you so got your cronies to hit me :D. Twas inevitable im out here alone surrounded by red :D

DeletedUser

Hows it going trying to convince sky to op me? Because you know you can't do it alone so you haven't tried am i right?

Just like to refer to this comment the other day ^ I did genuinely Lol hard when i read this - aww Barry your 'friends' not like you as much as you thought they did?

Got jealous i was rank above you didn't you

Lol hardly? You merged and ranked very slightly above me haha, i couldn't care less.

I have wanted to hit you since i met you - you leaving the tribe made it possible :)

DeletedUser12733

You convincing certain members to hit me makes you their friends? 4 trains? Wow I mean even if you do take the 4 villas, Thats hardly laugh worthy. Secondly I merged yes. So have you. Just because you didn't get as much points form it don't cry. As for wanting to hit me since we met :D :D :D I'm honoured :D You are just lucky you have a tribe in the same vacinity to back you up. If it was me v you, you already knew what would have happened hence why you never tried your luck :).

DeletedUser13887

You really think I am that stupid?

The sky op on me just happens to be mysteriously happening after the "deal" is off? Tis a joke. Promised I wouldn't hit either tribe, gave my word and then snaked by both in 2 different ways.

I think you lot have reminded everyone that HR are doing it enough :). I am merely a pawn in this tribe. One that has stuck to his word, to his demise.

Not once have I called you stupid? I don't think you're stupid.

We have nothing to do with the sky op. The deal was off ever since one of our members hit you, that was a misunderstanding and no one hit you since however yesterday you attacked one of our members to "avenge" your troops, didn't exactly keep your word did you?

I have mentioned it twice, that's all, you've mentioned WOTN doing it more :).

DeletedUser13647

War stats now WOTN have been Opped and HR&HRA have joined the side of Ghosts - hearing reports of GMC being against WOTN too, but unconfirmed and not officially in the war yet. 2 of those lost villa's are Scooby's but we'll count them against us anyway ;)

79f355670acf14e1cddf3ae858d64169.png
009 Scooby Doo Done (477|543) K54 3,043 Scooby Doo [WOTN.] Mixcoatl-Camaxtli [Ghosts] 2015-10-14 09:51:04
S11 (477|538) K54 5,047 Scooby Doo [WOTN.] nathan [Ghosts] 2015-10-14 09:50:03

Hmmm i guess scooby was not in WOTN lol

DeletedUser4280

Tbf, aligning yourself with a tribe but then refusing to attack or defend in thier war is a bit shady imo, so nvm deal the fact one existed is a touch underhanded imo.

DeletedUser

You convincing certain members to hit me makes you their friends? 4 trains? Wow I mean even if you do take the 4 villas, Thats hardly laugh worthy. Secondly I merged yes. So have you. Just because you didn't get as much points form it don't cry. As for wanting to hit me since we met :D :D :D I'm honoured :D You are just lucky you have a tribe in the same vacinity to back you up. If it was me v you, you already knew what would have happened hence why you never tried your luck :).

I didn't merge, i had a few internals, there is a big difference.

Why on earth would i try and hit you solo when i have players close to you that need targets?

DeletedUser13435

009 Scooby Doo Done (477|543) K54 3,043 Scooby Doo [WOTN.] Mixcoatl-Camaxtli [Ghosts] 2015-10-14 09:51:04

2 out of those 6 lost are Scooby's when he was in WOTN.

DeletedUser12733

Marks, you are right
DD, you are right
360, you are right

3 strikes and I'm out :)

DeletedUser13884

Big up everyone posting in this thread, you make it fun to play this game xoxoxo

DeletedUser13685

Same could be said for the villages we capped of hoe after he quit :)