2 Wardens 1 Ghost.

DeletedUser8133

Me and Nathan are now fwends so back to hating on Visser, where he at.

on topic
Anyone forsee sky picking sides?
and do they go with WOTN cuz of ghost bad blood, or with ghosts cuz wotn looking strong.
Or keep themselves to themselves?

Can we troll bArry together?
I see this being a long and beautiful friendship.

DeletedUser13435

Hey i remember him, i nobled his main, what a guy! *Hi-Five*

Hmm he seemed to of gotten wiped and then removed from TIMING, can't imagine why, can you? But when WOTN does it under different and legitimate circumstances... :lol:

DeletedUser4753

Hmm he seemed to of gotten wiped and then removed from TIMING, can't imagine why, can you? But when WOTN does it under different and legitimate circumstances... :lol:

The purpose of war stats is to see the changes that have happened due to the war since the start of it.

If he was inactive, and ghosts discovered and exploited this weakness, meaning you have to kick him, its still a very real change that has happened in the tribe, you are now however many points weaker due to the exploit.

hence any circumstances mean a player is added to war stats, you can argue how useful war stats are based on this, infact war stats very often show things wrongly, but either way, to get a statistical view of what has happened, war stats should include players.

DeletedUser8133

The purpose of war stats is to see the changes that have happened due to the war since the start of it.

If he was inactive, and ghosts discovered and exploited this weakness, meaning you have to kick him, its still a very real change that has happened in the tribe, you are now however many points weaker due to the exploit.

hence any circumstances mean a player is added to war stats, you can argue how useful war stats are based on this, infact war stats very often show things wrongly, but either way, to get a statistical view of what has happened, war stats should include players.

Wasn't a fact of him being inactive, at the time I believe he was our most recent recruit and I had spent some time talking to him. It was the fact we were trying hard to contact him for close enough to 2 days when our members started getting reports of support being attacked and received no response.

It's hardly fair to expect us to blindly send support when the player had not responded to a number of pms.

DeletedUser4280

Oh yea I agree, he had to be kicked, just her should imo before included in war stats non the less
Ps is Visser really called Barry lol

DeletedUser13734

Lol Pip, if you play TW seriously the only thing you can guarantee is bags under your eyes.

DeletedUser13687

can i just point out that we are Ghosts, not Timing. so Sab and all the others that quit have nothing to do with my tribe

DeletedUser13435

More recent stats for any of those following.
c4e8580d973255f201e5f3a683a53009.png

7bc67400aab3ad11f9adbf483d066318.png

DeletedUser13685

What a difference a day makes

Conquered villages

Lost villages

Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending

DeletedUser13435

I think Ghosts may regret adding HR to their side, war stats have been a lil ruined :lol:
790ea6f6da38943265d39f018d110498.png

0ca77837abaed9ba0082644393bad069.png

DeletedUser13435

uhh W16 winners and apparently a loyal and well knit bunch, but no nothing worth rating.

Ghosts fakes have picked up in past 24 hr so maybe an upcoming op could see more caps from them

DeletedUser13884

They didn't win w16, they hugged rank 1 tribe until they were last 2 left then got stomped in final war and all quit :lol:
Looks like they'll be quitting 24 too there's a load of them playing 25 too.