2011 Cricket World Cup

DeletedUser

Maybe, the guy always seems to be able to find an innings at the 11th hour.

DeletedUser7304

True, hopefully he does it against West Indies or at a later stage but I think he should call time BEFORE people call for his head properly. Would be a shame to go down in that way.

Still, I'm watching SA vs Ind now.. not a bad game at all!

DeletedUser

I was watching the little master at work, delightful to watch, makes it look easy. Was lucky enough to see him do it live, in test match vs England a few years back. "little master" very fitting.

I wonder can i revise my estimation of when England go out?

DeletedUser7304

I think we all are revising our estimation.... Go on.. each get one guess. If you get it right you get a prezzie....

He is very good, I liked the fact he outscored (Strike Rate) Shewag. Except the first few overs of course. India collapsed though near the end. They are vulnerable if you have a balanced attack.

Is it Pakistan who are over in the summer? I can't remember but I'll be at the Edgebaston test hopefully.. Well that's assuming we win our first 6 county games!

DeletedUser

http://www.ecb.co.uk/stats/fixtures-results/?m=5&y=2011 Sri Lanka kicking off at Cardiff.

~~~

Looks like they gonna make it by the skin of their teeth, having to rely on other results, always the difficult way hey. I still cant believe the choke from the West Indies, was some inspired bowling too from your man Swan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7304

ah they don't really deserve to go through but I suppose it would be good for them to get through. Yes WI choked, not sure what was up with them.. Still happens sometimes. Gonna sit and watch the South Africa and India games live and hope they both win!! Come on A B Deviliars and Kallis!!!.. India will score big but can they bowl yet????

DeletedUser7304

Looks like this thread is dead like all the others. Oh well, I got a nice warning for insulting words earlier too.. I am soooo glad cricket season is finally here.

First game in less than 10 days.. got all my sponsor kit through yesterday... 8 bats!!! which to use first!!

Anyway, I'll not bother with this thread or others now as if you speak G.F/TV report you.. Nice to see both them tribes are doing there bit to make the world more fun.. not.

I'll probably be gone in about one month.. sport takes priority and this world really is dead. TV/GF have killed it good and proper. shame

DeletedUser

Not dead sharpe, just a little quiet. Not sure what you mean about the talking to. Things are not one way as far as this goes.

Anyway... as for the world cup. After a long and drunken conversation with several of my buddies on Saturday night...... i am still none the wiser as to who can actually do this. Many squads weakened by a long season resulting in too many injuries to key players(some bad luck too), and other squads seem to only have one department they excel in.

I would not right any off tbf... well maybe the WI.

It is still very wide open, interesting games ahead.