209 vs 29

DeletedUser

just a little tail for ya.

Chapter1
we (*BK*) have been fighting with Virus for a while now, they knew they would get wooped so they teamed up with HoB a tribe not too disimilar than themselves, which made it 147 vs 29 but it still wasn't enough to peg us back
Side 1:
Tribes: *BK*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Virus HoB
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 4
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206,688
Side 2: 23,884
Difference: 182,804

chart

Chapter 2
Virus and HoB started to panic, they were loosing players faster than they could recruit them. so they turned to STA a tribe much younger than themselves, and pleaded for their assistance with their situation. STA in their naivety accepted their offer and readied themselves for battle.

209vs29 could the once mighty British Knight fight off the constant mosquito bites or would they develop malaria and die a slow painful death......to be continued

DeletedUser

Mike, i know you have been in contact with my leader but please do not presume that because we are new we are not experienced.

We attacked your tribe as we have access to your forum, which we sent you a copy of as proof, which showed you planning againts us so please do not try to mislead the mass population with false propaganda, we joined in for our own protection and survival

[s not a good start for your guys, these mosquito's have teeth:)

born

Side 1:
Tribes: STA
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

DeletedUser

also its a little unfair to quote 209 vs 29 bearing in mind you have most of the top 20 players in the k in your tribe, a fair assessment would be villages dont you think??

DeletedUser7217

I am sorry , just wanted to point out that this is 209 vs 35 (well used to be)

Side 1:
Tribes: *BK* ~S*B~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Virus HoB
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 9
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 301,777
Side 2: 50,863
Difference: 250,914

chart

DeletedUser

we had no plans to attack you guy's so i dont know what forums you were looking at. why when were fighting 2 tribes would we start with other? send me the proof i you've still got it.

anyway keep it coming, i was getting disillusioned with this world this has made it a bit more interesting. 209 vs 30 now ~s*b~ is no more.

DeletedUser

wow can you read? We are helping you (not me but that tribe as I know someone who was in it before he quit) , I helped set up the alliance between you two... But seriously learn to read before you post

mikew22 was referring to borntobebad's post mate.

DeletedUser

*BK*'s forgetfull minds

mike, information that you requested...you must of deleted it as i know dean sent this to to, strange you should of forgot these posts, now i ask the mass population again, what would you have done if you saw this, make friends??, i think not.

*BK* - Kev the orrible on 17.06. at 19:40 Quote
Guys, I have been looking for somewhere to move to further out of my current area due to it being a bit dead on the 'available nice villages' front.
The reason I am posting this here is because I have seen a couple of villas that take my fancy which are currently owned by some bod in STA and they lie closer to the ~S*B~ guys than most of BK and if anyone in BK/SB are ready with nukes up here they can launch at some other STA members at the same time, causing them to have a defensive nightmare and we all 'hopefully' gain a few new villas for the cause. I will launch 2-3 trains in one go.

The villages I have my eye on for starters are:

boby6.....1 (461|350) K34
Equinox 04 (458|349) K34

Tell me what you think. It would also give us a nice wall up the left side of Virus in this area. Nobbler and Baerius are well placed if they are ready to rumble.

Let me know chaps.
~S*B~ - jweezy02 on 17.06. at 21:05 Quote
I've been keeping an eye on them as well. I'll finish taking the vill i'm currently after, build up my nukes some more along with a few more noblemen and i'll be more then happy to help take out some STA members to better situate ourselves like you said against Virus. In the mean time, i'm sure killer would like to help you out.. he'll most likely be posting under this thread as soon as he's on again.
~S*B~ - killerjohnny on 19.06. at 20:09 Quote
HALLO FROM GREECE !!! sorry, i see the message now !!! BUT I DON'T SEE the RED COROR on the MAP !!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))) let's HAVE FUN !!! DO IT RED and I START my ATTACK from "GREECE" :))))))))))
~S*B~ - killerjohnny on 20.06. at 21:03 Quote
The Transporter i start 1-2 day's
Edited by killerjohnny on 20.06. at 21:04
*BK* - Kev the orrible on 20.06. at 21:25 Quote
SB guys, hold that thought. We have a bit of a war started now!
I'll start a new topic in this shared bit.
*BK* - Baerius on 23.06. at 17:09 Quote
watch out for borntobebad guys, he's heavy on defence and has a good infrastructure. I would also be interested in this offensive as one of STA nobled a barb in my church area. Not pleased.

Ok, if you need more from your forum please dont hesitate to ask.

thanks

born

DeletedUser

they might have planned on taking a few villages, but we would have stopped them before they did because we were already at war. did you happen to find anything from senior members of the tribe that indicated we were gonna start attacking you? no. if we wanted to see your forums we could very easily i bet. we wouldn't do it your way though stealing passwords from a relative, tut tut.

anyway it done now carry on throwing your bit-nukes at me the boyz need some batting practice. and we'll be serving you shortly. :lol:

DeletedUser

senior members?so is that all you control, i suggest as duke/founder/advisor or whatever other titles you have its best to monitor all members.

Nice little story about stealing a password, not how we roll im afraid, your member choose to send your forum and still is for some reason, i dont advocate spys in this game, find them annoying but they do exist im afraid.

also you say bit nukes?, well one took your village didnt it?

also if your batting, we bowl, not serve, im thinking your mixed up between cricket and tennis for a guess?

well that covers your comments, seriously mike i wish you well, this is all good humoured banter which is part of the game and im glad you seem civil about it without hurling personal insults which is good to see, good luck to both sides in this "skirmish", war i find is a big word which is not really applicable here.

DeletedUser

tu-shay my friend, you did take one of my villages. i'll be taking it back with interest i assure you, just limbering up.

anyway im not much of a talker/typer so lets let our axes do the talking. i'd wish you good luck but i'd be lying to you.

DeletedUser

update

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 39
Side 2: 34
Difference: 5
chart

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 153,162
Side 2: 179,927
Difference: 26,765
chart

Side 1: 87,215
Side 2: 4,191
Difference: 83,024
chart

DeletedUser7718

Wow, STA look to be doing fantastically there against *BK* well played guys

DeletedUser

been a while, so the latest stats, now to say we are not "elite" enough for these guys who are a lot bigger than us, think we are doing ok for the underdogs!!

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 12
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 225,581
Side 2: 57,624
Difference: 167,957

chart

DeletedUser

Yes very impressive stats.

Perhaps if you didn't kick players when they lose a village it may not look so one sided.

But meh, if its so important to you to look good then go for it, personally we couldn't care less about the stats or we could've done the same.

DeletedUser

lets see how things pan out from now on shall we, now we're applying a bit of pressure.

n let them keep kicking people once we noble a village off them. makes them easy meat for us.