#2143 1 day x250

DeletedUser

Anyone playing that round seriously?

Looking for a team, even if its only for 1 round ;)

my skype : pablo_ramon96

hit me up;)

DeletedUser

Usually Sneak will be on and they accept everyone so just request an invite and i'm sure they'll invite ya.

DeletedUser13240

Usually Sneak will be on and they accept everyone so just request an invite and i'm sure they'll invite ya.
Yeah but they don't let average players in (not talking about me), but they let total noobs like cardboy in :lol:.
SLAP! Have the same recruitment policy! lol

That's rubbish. Last I heard, they weren't letting anyone in because they got begged by mobs of people (or just PM) to join them.

DeletedUser7179

Begged by mobs of people? hahaha!! That does make me laugh! I can guarantee if this server was buzzing most of the people in there wouldn't be there anymore!

Safety in numbers has always been and will always be the SLAP! way!

DeletedUser

SLAP! is the oldest tribe on this server. Nearly every single person who's been with SLAP! since the start is still with SLAP!

But I understand your envy. You've never once had a team who you can rely on and who'll always have your back. We're about as close to a band of brothers as you can get on an internet game. Not like I personally need to defend our namesake. Everyone who's been playing speed for atleast a month knows this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11069

You've never once had a team who you can rely on and who'll always have your back. We're about as close to a band of brothers as you can get on an internet game. Not like I personally need to defend our namesake. Everyone who's been playing speed for atleast a month knows this.
Any MOBA game that there is REQUIRES a lot more teamwork than any tribalwars team WOULD EVER ACHIEVE. And that is one of the few game genres that requires more teamwork than TW. You would've known that if you played any other games ^^

DeletedUser11069

If you go by the "we r closes bros evah!!!" point then any two brothers that play the same game are a lot closer than your minions. Else enlighten me what you meant, bro-master!

DeletedUser

Didn't you offer to team with me and daser against your brother?

I'd try to enlighten you if I remotely gave a damn about your opinion on the subject. Just for your own clarity, I don't.

DeletedUser

You brought up your brother and you brought up my team. The way it is, I answered both. You see, I even made a paragraph TO MAKE IT OBVIOUS. Now do I have to tell you the same I told Jobson because of his stupid comments in the last thread or are you going to shut up of your own accord? :icon_rolleyes: