26 point barbs

DeletedUser

Is there a formula or some way of knowing how long it willl be before these guys go barb?

Anyone know?

DeletedUser10869

Not exactly. I have asked She Who Knows ALL and am told there is a nightly script that runs (think horned goat drinking wine flitting between moonlight trees) and removes x% of the 26 point villas in UK12 once their time is up so to speak.

This way they don't all go barb at the same time.

The script may or may not play music though which is slightly disturbing. Hope that helps clear this up for you!!

DeletedUser10869

well I think Artemis meant to have the title "26 point player villas"

She is asking when do spawned player villas that have never been played go barb and start growing so she doesn't need to micro farm.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
She is most probably asking for a bubble bath to be run with candles, a nice chilled glass of wine to be handed to her so she can relax whilst the children are put to bed early...

But then I'm a man so I won't pick up those signals...

DeletedUser

She is most probably asking for a bubble bath to be run with candles, a nice chilled glass of wine to be handed to her so she can relax whilst the children are put to bed early...

I can dream.....
Note to self *** must direct husband to this thread later****

DeletedUser

Not exactly. I have asked She Who Knows ALL and am told there is a nightly script that runs (think horned goat drinking wine flitting between moonlight trees) and removes x% of the 26 point villas in UK12 once their time is up so to speak.

This way they don't all go barb at the same time.

The script may or may not play music though which is slightly disturbing. Hope that helps clear this up for you!!

That is rather scary but rather helpful too thank you!

DeletedUser

I shall keep moaning at 'She Who Knows All' in a victor meldrew manner until the 26 point players around me go barb....................which will probably result in them never going barb, cos she can be very spiteful to me.

DeletedUser10869

it's much worse for the villa trust me. I have sneaked into the Innogames script room (alas for you purists is not contained in some remote Alpine hideaway lair but in a small industrial estate outside Milton Keynes) and to my horror discovered how the script entices these small villas to go barb....

watch if you dare :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Wish it would come and visit my village and whip it away ti some far unknown land in milton keynes I swear I have the worst placing ever I have 3hr round trips to get 1 1 1 hauls that delete button is getting mighty pretty....

DeletedUser10789

lol that!