346 players, that's all you need!

DeletedUser

my personal thoughts on this is if you ain't happy in a tribe then by all means move on but when it comes to certain players who wouldn't be in position to move tribes, if it wasn't for help they have got from tribe they where in then i see this as wrong this is just my my personal opinion , but by all means please feel free to slat me as you see fit will give others a break :)

This is clearly aimed at Karack and Jaycee. Well Jaycee received more support from fewer players from Inc in the time he was at TUS than he did from the TUS family and Twits.
Karack I cannot comment on as I do not know how much he got exactly.

Either way, he got very little from TUS and two players from Inc defended him with more than his own tribe did.

DeletedUser

Umm. Really? In all cases? Are you sure about this Shifty? :icon_rolleyes:

In most why do you say this?
I believe that if players move clearly they are not happy in their current tribe. If they move it's their decision, and possibly it's the leaders fault for not leading his tribe well enough.

DeletedUser9136

All this stuff about 'Ruffus is going to turn on his allies' Well what do you expect? do you expect that after INC and DpTd have gone, that the 12 tribes or whatever it is, are going to remain allies? form an unstoppable alliance? of course not, there is no fun in that, i wuld say the dukes have spoken and agreed to go there seperte ways after we have eliminated a common threat, that is what i would do anyway. besides it is 80% dominance, maths is not my strong point but i am sure it would be mathematically impossible for the tribes to grow as allies but still end with one tribe reaching 80% dominance and taking the Prizes

DeletedUser

An all v all approach would be more entertaining to all involved i still think

DeletedUser11183

Regardless, every player has the choice of which tribe to be in, this cannot be forced upon someone. And most of the good players in Ruffus's tribe realised how poor his leadership was, thus looked elsewhere.

DeletedUser

All this stuff about 'Ruffus is going to turn on his allies' Well what do you expect? do you expect that after INC and DpTd have gone, that the 12 tribes or whatever it is, are going to remain allies? form an unstoppable alliance? of course not, there is no fun in that, i wuld say the dukes have spoken and agreed to go there seperte ways after we have eliminated a common threat, that is what i would do anyway. besides it is 80% dominance, maths is not my strong point but i am sure it would be mathematically impossible for the tribes to grow as allies but still end with one tribe reaching 80% dominance and taking the Prizes

Sorry. I beg to differ. It is entirely possible for tribes to grow as allies until almost the end of the world and still win if they make the decision early on to work closely together until they eventually merge into one. This certainly happened on UK8 with Winge and Fate who eventually merged for the win. As did KnK on UK7 and has happened with ALO on UK5 and LOL on UK12. So rather than being impossible it is in fact the norm these days. lol

DeletedUser5250

Well it is still early days and anything can happen. The main thing is it is shaking up the server, which is a good thing it adds an element of fun and excitement. If Inc. prevail they will prolly go on the dominate the server, even more so than they did before, and if Ruffus and allies prevail it opens the server back up again.

In my limited experience, tides can change quickly and momentum is everything. If one side can maintain their momentum and the otherside struggles to keep theirs going, once the initial euphoria of early success wears off, then scales can totally tip the other way.

I look forwards to up coming developments.

DeletedUser

Indeed it is interesting and shall make the world good.

Anyway, looking at things further I reckon it will be quite a battle... Inc and DpTd are fighting so many fronts and the other tribes are not which will make it so much harder for us.

However, Inc and DpTd are on the defensive at the moment but still winning somehow...
8c4418a7c059c88ecbf95214948f3f69.png

DeletedUser

Should be fun watching from the side lines.

I'd put my money on Inc. and Dptd...

Good luck to both sides, our tribe were offered to take part.

My spidie senses told me it's the worst idea ever created to go up against those two tribes :)

Riot

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Hold the press! lol

Apparently, Ruffus (remember the WARPed alliance dicktaker or something), hes master plan to win the war, is to have his underdogs to fake us to death, until we cant handle it anymore and quit!

Great strategy there Ruffus lol. You seem to forget that many of Incs members play accounts with 2-3k villas, and regurarly have to deal with anything from 4 to 5k of incoming lol. Oh and yes, we'll all quit because we're start up players :p

DeletedUser11592

Indeed it is interesting and shall make the world good.

Anyway, looking at things further I reckon it will be quite a battle... Inc and DpTd are fighting so many fronts and the other tribes are not which will make it so much harder for us.

However, Inc and DpTd are on the defensive at the moment but still winning somehow...
8c4418a7c059c88ecbf95214948f3f69.png

I think this is a good idea for the smaller tribes (such as me) to jump in and help Inc and DpTd and attack the 11 tribes to make the game and war even more interesting and we all grow and the 11 tribes lose!!! Making even better stats

DeletedUser

Hold the press! lol

Apparently, Ruffus (remember the WARPed alliance dicktaker or something), hes master plan to win the war, is to have his underdogs to fake us to death, until we cant handle it anymore and quit!

Great strategy there Ruffus lol. You seem to forget that many of Incs members play accounts with 2-3k villas, and regurarly have to deal with anything from 4 to 5k of incoming lol. Oh and yes, we'll all quit because we're start up players :p

Yes they all think we are start up players :lol:
9b868963a0b5681e6d6b5e6f097a767b.png

Ruffus knows he cannot win, he knows he stands no chance of it. He has to use pawns to get anywhere, it'll just take a while for the other tribes to realise this.

DeletedUser

Ruffus knows he cannot win, he knows he stands no chance of it. He has to use pawns to get anywhere, it'll just take a while for the other tribes to realise this.

Some need to use pawns. Others need to have spies. Whatever works for you, I guess. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I dont like the idea of spies, too easy to be a double agent and actually feed wrong info to lead to destruction! Well i like the idea, i just lack the trust. If someone is a spy in the first place its likely they arent someone who is trustworthy xD