346 players, that's all you need!

DeletedUser

Wow and TB will be a huge loss as their such a dominant tribe, the war is lost without them lol...

DeletedUser

Did I say that? No. I simply updated the topic that WARS have lost two tribes so far (well the second is very close to disbanding).

DeletedUser

#RIOT# and BMI have basically gone, and formed WGM who have no intentions of joining WARS.

Quite interesting change of events, and current stats are (including every single tribe involved in the slightest):

Plus (DB) who disbanded:
16 Dust Bunnys. (disbanded) 0 8 13.269 179.801
(added manually into the stats)

Side 1: Tribes: Inc., DpTd, TWiST, TW!ST, Twits., GUARD, GUARD2, GUARD3
Side 2:
Tribes: T-U-S, TUS 2, REV, REV2, REV3, #RIOT#, BMI, (PB), (MB), -UN-, ~UN~, AFK, TB, A O D

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 201
Side 2: 98
Difference: 103

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 820,127
Side 2: 422,422
Difference: 397,705

chart

Personally i make the figures

Wars (The Usual Suspect, Angels Of Death, Play Bunnies, The Usual Suspect 2, Revolution3, The Brethren, Dust Bunnys., Revolution, Riot Team, Barb Munchers Inc, Marauding Bunnys., Revolution2)
Points-2,695,255

Villages - 809
Avg points per village - 3332

Inc etc. (Inc, DpTd, GUARD, GUARD2, GUARD3, TEMP, TW!ST, TWIST)
Points-2,718,968
Villages - 720
Avg points per village - 3776

(Feel free to recalculate without Guard if you wish)

Taking his very nice calculated stats, I will update them and see the difference since 07.01 (near when the war started).

WARS (incluidng AFK, -UN-, ~UN~, =UN=)
Villages: 826 +17
Avg points per village: 3760 +428

Inc. etc (DpTd, Twits., GUARD, GUARD2, GUARD3, TEMP, Twist, Tw!st)
Villages: 989 +269
Avg points per village: 4790 +1014

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Inc like hugging to much

I'm sorry, before this war we had a NAP with DpTd. Nothing else.
WARS hugged between them, that's.. What.. 15ish tribes (including unofficial ones)?

Because of that, we had to change our tactics to suit us and so we became allied and became closer with DpTd. Twits. then asked to join with us, and we have become close with them.
GUARD also offered to join with us, and we wouldn't say no especially as I am good friends with their leader.

If WARS didn't come around, everything would be a whole different story.

Let me ask you something, if you got declared on by around 15 tribes by yourself.. What would YOU do?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, before this war we had a NAP with DpTd. Nothing else.
WARS hugged between them, that's.. What.. 15ish tribes (including unofficial ones)?

Because of that, we had to change our tactics to suit us and so we became allied and became closer with DpTd. Twits. then asked to join with us, and we have become close with them.
GUARD also offered to join with us, and we wouldn't say no especially as I am good friends with their leader.

If WARS didn't come around, everything would be a whole different story.

Let me ask you something, if you got declared on by around 15 tribes by yourself.. What would YOU do?

Maybe your right, or maybe not...
you replied to me before saying, it was really funny how we needed to all the other top tribes to be victorious, yet it seems that youve come round to the idea...
Lets face it, this thread was supposed to be about 1 great tribe taking on maybe 10 good tribes.
like a Nazi Germany against the Allys, but that doesnt seem to be the case anymore does it...
it seems Inc have come round to the idea of Hugging maybe more so than WARS,
so this thread is pretty irrelevent because its not 1 v 10 its more like 7 v 10 lol

In my opinion Inc couldnt handle the heat so they have turned hippocrit...
I say delete this thread and make a new one called The World 14 War
becoz like i said its not 1 vs 10 or "365 vs 30" as you put it :p
have a nice day

DeletedUser5250

The map of my part of the world has changed alot since the start of the war. It's now covered in Inc. There goes the neighborhood :)

Still, it has been fun and I have enjoyed immensely. Not sure how things are going out towards TUS, I'm betting it looks better than here :)

DeletedUser10790

I am Caeser said:
Maybe your right, or maybe not...

I can confirm this is the case (Baron of Inc.)

I am Caeser said:
In my opinion Inc couldnt handle the heat so they have turned hippocrit...

This is incorrect. We had a reasonably close relationship with DpTd before the war. And it is true that we have developed other relationships during it. However, never were we out of ou depth. We are filled wiith class players. I will accept we were caught a tad off guard to begin with, not at the declaration but at the number of tribes who had declared on us. WE had already several ops planned and begun by the time most of this diplo came around.

I am Shifty said:
if you got declared on by around 15 tribes by yourself.. What would YOU do?

as will has said, we were offered diplo with tribes that wanted some action, wanted a piece of the war that they all knew would be a fiasco for WARS and its members. We didnt actively seek diplo from any tribe other thn DpTd, a few of their council i know. They were the only tribe we asked to join in, they rest asked us. I doubt you would have turned these offers down, so dont criticize us for doing do.

I am Caeser said:
it seems Inc have come round to the idea of Hugging maybe more so than WARS

Given what i have already said, this is totally not true.

The WARS alliance is falling already, tribes like BMI and #RIOT# - so far the main protagonists in this war - have folded and formed a tribe that dont want to war us (i have that from their duke)

So, i think your points are unfounded and untrue!

blue

DeletedUser

on the BMI RIOT topic Im not sure your statement is actually true.
Now lets get this straight it is 8 vs 10 which doesn't look like INC vs WARS to me, it looks like ALLIANCE vs ALLIANCE so i suggest you find a new name to all fight under...

becoz if you do eventually win, it wont be Inc that won the War it will be the side who you were on who won the War, which isn't anywhere near the Glorious Victory it would have been, as you hugged your way to victory lol ;)

So like i said form a new name to all fight under if your overly large heads can handle it, as it is Alliance vs Alliance instead of trying to give INC all the credit, making yourselves look better than you actually are...

because if it wasn't for Nom Nom Nom a couple players you recruited from TUS and your alliance, you guys would have lost already ;) so let us all know
its the World Alliance Removal Service vs................................

DeletedUser10790

I am correct about the BMI and #RIOT# topic as all their decent players have jumped ship, including BMI's duke. In addition, I hav it from their duke that they do not want to war us. However that may happen as we are talking to them about letting go all te refugees they have recruited. Therefore I think I am right! (Although some larger #RIOT# players still remain.

As for your final point I agree we would have been worse of without a few recruits from TUS, however I am glad you havnt criticised us for this, as I'm tired of explaining that!

As for our 'oversized heads', I don't believe we have large egos at all. We haven't bigged ourselves up tht much; instead we have slandered WARS as we believe they are not worthy of our respect etc. Also, we are all quality players, most of us have won a world and I think we are a top collection of players (my opinion)

As for a name, I think we should be called:
Blue Army
After myself!

Blue

DeletedUser

It's been a good war so far... although being bombarded with nukes and nobles by Rev. But I have to say well done on the Ops against me. Didn't really work very well for them though.

I think Inc. had every right to make diplomacy with the tribes that they did join up with... if you're declared war against by 10 of some of the largest tribes in the world then you have every right to get some other tribes to help you out.

But remember it's all a game. And in the end there's only one winner.

DeletedUser11589

Ya, it was good fun. Well done on the OPS against me. It was way better than the previous OP :p

Freaking lot of nukes for me :( But oh well, I guess I am the defender of the day then xD

DeletedUser

Explanation we the tribes of world 14 think you Inc. have had your day and there for feel it only right to help you move to another world, Via the World Alliance Removal Services or WARS have fun and good luck

Respect to all

So that was Ruffus' declaration.

On the 26th, Ruffus asked me for a NAP. Obviously I declined. He quit yesterday, and T-U-S will be disbanded very soon. I guess he just can't handle losing.
I have literally most of the T-U-S + TUS 2 (now disbanded) members asking to join us now.

Quite ironic really, it seems the 'World Alliance Removal Services' were removed themselves.

DeletedUser

Inc. and it's allies rock that all I can say.

Ruffus you lost again good bye good try but hey you should be use to it by now.

DeletedUser

Ya, it was good fun. Well done on the OPS against me. It was way better than the previous OP :p

Freaking lot of nukes for me :( But oh well, I guess I am the defender of the day then xD

You were a great tribemate ... just a shame you were so far from me

All the best

DeletedUser3312

Tribe full of egos. They try it every world. Well you know what they say about the definition of Insanity.

DeletedUser

Tribe full of egos. They try it every world. Well you know what they say about the definition of Insanity.

And that is coming from you? You have a gigantic ego that is not deserved at all.
Only people who had an ego in that tribe was me and I had been planning to quit for ages, but was attempting to move the leadership before I quit (as many know) however unable.

DeletedUser9598

When are WGM and Dptd gonna go to war on each other? Its easily the most boring world ive come across on uk, needs some action!