346 players, that's all you need!

DeletedUser11701

Most pathetic world I ever played. Why? Ask top tribes and top players. They are afraid to fight each other so they attacking small tribes and players... Fair play? Not on this world.

DeletedUser

Most pathetic world I ever played. Why? Ask top tribes and top players. They are afraid to fight each other so they attacking small tribes and players... Fair play? Not on this world.

Well i am rank 2 and i am not afraid of fighting anyone its a game ha ha

You fail to notice that big players are not all located near each other, want me to launch 24 hour nobles half way across the map?

also low point players have the morale advantage which some are putting to good use!

DeletedUser10790

ursus c-330 said:

The world began with Inc. dominating the world. There was a rather large war whch ended with Inc. forcing 9 disbands and several other tribes reforming to get out of the war.

Inc. has lost alot of members and other tribes have benefited toward this. I would guess that alliances are being formed between the top 5 tribes and we are quickly moving to a world-deciding confilt between the top 5 or 6 tribes. It is currently a bit dull, but im sure war will decide this world quite soon.

I also know of a few players who are joining w15 and may burn all their troops attackiing and nobling larger players. Time will tell.

blue