346 players, that's all you need!

DeletedUser

So Inc. have been declared on by a large amount of tribes, with a coalition formed by T-U-S.

Inc. have known about this for a while, and well.. We (or rather I) find it hilarious! It's actually one of the funniest things I have seen in tribal wars history.
How you need 346 members exactly just to even have a chance of beating 35 members in start up!

b689848b35a80e93ebeea3ebbe2fad70.png

You know, people always call Ruffus a bad leader.. and I have never really actually experienced first hand as UK8 was too short to judge on... But let me tell you this, he sure does love his hugging!

I don't understand why they still have different names..
The Usual Suspect
Marauding Bunnys
Play Bunnies
Revolution etc...

Why aren't you all called The Usual Suspect 1 through to The Usual Suspect 9? :icon_rolleyes:

Oh wait.. I know why! It's because, and this has been confirmed as you will later see, Ruffus plans to attack the next biggest after Inc and onwards IF he is successful (but let's be honest, it's Ruffus we are talking about here...).

This world is about to become interesting, it's just a shame that it is becoming interesting through players who can't pull their own weight needing to gang up to accomplish anything, or well.. To attempt to accomplish anything. :icon_redface:

Kiza-Sosia Jan 02,2013 13:12
erm I cannot and will not talk to the leadership of Inc. and the reason is easy to say, they have a hassive head in this game,
Nauz left because he thought the leader would mess things up, and to be totally honest, the min he took members from TUS he did just that.

I see were you are coming from but take the top tribe out, keep the local tribes still as targets for my tribe to grow and we are fine, remove inc. members from K55 and move on, its not a case of having to fight every tribe, its fighting one at a time

So Ruffus, where exactly have I shown having a huge head? I take it you are as bad as Ish and just trying to throw out random insults with no backing to it?
Nauz left because he had become bored of this world. I also believe it is because he lost a fair amount of troops, was being outgrown by GIXXER after all the big chat on this forum and because he got nobled by a REV member.

I have messed nothing up, I took in a few good players who wanted to move due to a few reasons but the main one I have got was that T-U-S had extremely poor leadership.
Nearly all Inc members have been here from the start, or been intending to join since the start. The only players who haven't are Bettafish, Nom Nom Nom, Superhoops, CaptainJack and Karack.

As players can see from the rest of the mail, Ruffus is merely using you all as he knows he cannot even consider coming close to winning a war without you.
You are pawns to him, nothing more.

DeletedUser

Nice PnP, only joined this world a couple of days ago, this should liven the forums up a bit! Can't wait to see some reports from either side.

DeletedUser

Nice PnP, only joined this world a couple of days ago, this should liven the forums up a bit! Can't wait to see some reports from either side.

Ahhh it isn't so much PnP, don't have enough time for a good one of those :(
Guessing Schoom is your in-game name? Welcome, hope you will enjoy this world!

DeletedUser

It's the closest to Pnp ive seen this world so far so thatll do ;D Yeah same in-game name, Thanks! Me too, theres a surprising amount of barbs to what im used too though!

DeletedUser10790

*edit to that Will, DpDt are on our side.

They also will take down the noobs that populate the rim. Who needs 346 players to take down 35? TBH they could 500 and the result would be the same!

blue

DeletedUser9793

best of luck to both sides .

tbh i can see why war is needed. If left to peace the top 2 tribes would continue to gobble up the world . At least this way , things should be resolved within a month or 2.

Current betting must be on Inc/Dptd to kick the sugar out of all , but you never know ......funny ol game and all that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11434

*edit to that Will, DpDt are on our side.

They also will take down the noobs that populate the rim. Who needs 346 players to take down 35? TBH they could 500 and the result would be the same!

blue

Cor big enough ego mate?

DeletedUser

Cor big enough ego mate?

I believe he was using a form of social banter to entice stupid decision making by the angered masses, a popular social convention.

Besides it is entirely possibble that 35 can beat 350 - 400. Taking into account the massive effort needed to co-ordinate that large number of people. Either defensively or offensively.

The fact the tribes ganged up to make it 350 to 35 demonstrates their fear that these are decent players. And decent players are usually decent for their co-ordination and fighting techniques.

I have nothing to do with either side of this war, just throwing in my two cents

DeletedUser9136

Guys lets get it right and stop playing the '35 member' card

It is 406 V 73

DeletedUser

I don't see why Inc. is surprised, this happens a lot on start-up worlds.

DeletedUser11578

I think it will be exciting, Inc. would be complaining that the world was too easy if we didn't do this so if Inc are confident that they will win then be happy you can quote this victory =)

DeletedUser11434

I know inc and DpTd have good members and yes they could beat 350 members in theory. Good luck to all :)

DeletedUser

End of the day you started stealing our members, even if they did jump ship, its still a blatont act of war
Ruffus is a great Leader and that is why he will lead us to Victory, and if we need every other top tribe to be victorious, So Be It
good day

DeletedUser10790

Ruffus is a great leader? Ha!
we have mails of him saying he will turn on his allies if things go bad or of they win! Also, if he is so great, why can't he keep his members happy?

blue

DeletedUser10619

Seems like everyone in the Ruffus camp doesnt share their leaders beliefs

on 01.01. at 23:48
thats what normally happens. starts with loads of confidence that he is gonna rule the world, then realises he aint that great.

The hump thing i am sure is a cover for him not having the balls for sticking it out.

Catch ya later.

DeletedUser10619

And as for the allies....

on 01.01. at 13:13

All I hear is ruffus this and ruffus that, he's not even in our bloody tribe. Yet we are now being told to help them out. We dont seem to be having any problems with INC, and now we have to bail out TUS!

DeletedUser

End of the day you started stealing our members, even if they did jump ship, its still a blatont act of war
Ruffus is a great Leader and that is why he will lead us to Victory, and if we need every other top tribe to be victorious, So Be It
good day

That is hands down the stupidest comment I've read for a while. You are clearly new to this game or very bad...

Recruiting members is not an act of war. The majority approached me apart from 3 which Ruffus knows about thanks to ISH4U being nosey and reading mbig's mails.
Ruffus tried to recruit Nauz, we didn't care. We aren't the only ones here poaching.

Ruffus is far from a good leader, and it's so funny hearing you say 'he will lead us to Victory' and 'if we need every other top tribe to be victorious' in the same sentence just makes me laugh so much.

DeletedUser

There is no reason people should hate poaching in theory, surely if you run a good tribe people won't want to leave it.

That's why people hate it so much, when the people inside your tribe want to be out of it, its a real kick in the leadership XD

DeletedUser7868

my personal thoughts on this is if you ain't happy in a tribe then by all means move on but when it comes to certain players who wouldn't be in position to move tribes, if it wasn't for help they have got from tribe they where in then i see this as wrong this is just my my personal opinion , but by all means please feel free to slat me as you see fit will give others a break :)

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
143dsi1.png

We? Is Ruffus the nominated speaker for the other 11 tribes? Sounds to me like hes dictating to the other dukes, forcing their members to engage in a war which they would happily avoid. I would have at least thought, that any decent leaders would engage their members opinions firstly before doing something so silly. Ruffus, the new World Alliance Removal Services Dictator lmao

My own personal opinion? Sheep flock together when scared :icon_rolleyes: