404: Points Rank: 1, ODA Rank: 1, ODD Rank: 1, OD Rank: 1

Bi!: Points Rank: 2,ODA Rank: 4, ODD Rank: 4, OD Rank: 3

I think we can see the winner there...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

404: Rank 1 pts, Rank 1 OD, Rank 1 ODA, Rank 1 ODD

Bi!: Rank 2 pts, Rank 3 OD, Rank 4 ODA, Rank 4 ODD

I think we can see the winner there...
Sure... that's one way of looking at it.

What about per player though? Hrmmms...

Bi!; ODA per player - 23[SIZE=-2] [/SIZE]360, ODD per player - 12[SIZE=-2] [/SIZE]040, ODT per player - 35[SIZE=-2] [/SIZE]401

And 404?ODA per player - 13[SIZE=-2] [/SIZE]421, ODD per player - 6[SIZE=-2] [/SIZE]271, ODT per player - 21[SIZE=-2] [/SIZE]461

So... Yeah. Bi! once again outclass 404.

DeletedUser

Or you compare the guys with the most points and see who wins. You can't compare 120 members with 25, so "manipulating the data" is in fact making a fairer analysis.

DeletedUser

I'd happily close this thread and the "who is the 3rd best tribe thread if i could" as its obviously had a negative affect on the way 404 have been percieved so i'd like to apologise for that. Bi! is obviously the best tribe and thats that.

I set up the "Top 5 Tribes" thread as I thought it was a little less leading and its been interesting to see how many people have left 404 outside of their top 5. No disrespect to DJLS who I am sure are an excellent tribe but when people are listing them at one of the top 5 tribes due to their admarable ODA and ODD scores you have to wonder what factors have led to 404s ommission. So come on Alex lets leave this thread to die humanly or for people to argue about who has the biggest ego before add more fuel to the fire.

DeletedUser

I'd happily close this thread and the "who is the 3rd best tribe thread if i could" as its obviously had a negative affect on the way 404 have been percieved so i'd like to apologise for that. Bi! is obviously the best tribe and thats that.

I set up the "Top 5 Tribes" thread as I thought it was a little less leading and its been interesting to see how many people have left 404 outside of their top 5. No disrespect to DJLS who I am sure are an excellent tribe but when people are listing them at one of the top 5 tribes due to their admarable ODA and ODD scores you have to wonder what factors have led to 404s ommission. So come on Alex lets leave this thread to die humanly or for people to argue about who has the biggest ego before add more fuel to the fire.

There's no need to argue who has the biggest ego; its pretty obvious to everyone, that I have the biggest :icon_rolleyes:

Die Nauz die. <3

DeletedUser

Since when did having a huge ego become a good thing? :icon_eek: And where can i get one? :icon_cool:

-Tasha

DeletedUser

Since when did having a huge ego become a good thing? :icon_eek: And where can i get one? :icon_cool:

-Tasha

Tasha, you have a thing for men with egos. :icon_cool:

It's a little known secret that everything I have others quickly begin yearning for.

I sell them, can't remember the exact price though, Adellion might be able to remember what he paid for his though. :icon_wink:

I'm sorry, you were clearly inebriated at the time, it was you who gave me the premium points, in exchange for a *slice* of my own ego, to call your own. :icon_rolleyes:

Egos are like livers... they grow back :icon_rolleyes: