Difference: 1,090,113
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 90,755
Side 2: 3,584
Difference: 87,171
chart

DeletedUser7325

I would like Lord Dan Win talk about that :) he seems to suggest Tea is unbeatable :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

I think he merely pointed out that they were not rubbish. stats are a little bit one sided though.

DeletedUser

Its not a loss thats impossible for them to come back from, are many of these recent?

DeletedUser7217

Dont think you can come back from this. Thats pretty good from 404, but a poor war nonetheless as there is absolutely no resistance, maybe TEA arent great after all?

DeletedUser7325

Dont think you can come back from this. Thats pretty good from 404, but a poor war nonetheless as there is absolutely no resistance, maybe TEA arent great after all?

I would like to see TEA's ODD and even ODA since the war started and see how much it climbed.

DeletedUser

Last 48hrs

Side 1:
Tribes: TEA TEA2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 404
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 52,577
Difference: 52,577

chart

DeletedUser1410

Thanks BattleAxe, I didn't want to do that, because I think it looks even badder for TEA and TEA2

DeletedUser6695

wait do them graphs include the members who *left* before we nobled them? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Firstly, it's Worse Ruffus, not badder.
Secondly, TEA are not unbeatable but I don't see you saying the part where I remember a NAP unless I am mistaken where you took villages off players like Thunderhorse without declaring war...

Sorry, but this kind of thing doesn't normally mean a war, that sounds more like a skirmish to me.
We are just warming up, I'm not saying we can win on our own for one second, just that as usual, the side which states the war usually has the time to plan beforehand and stack whereas you caught all of those villas off guard.

And like someone said, it is not impossible to come back from that, maybe we should start fighting like some others and find your inactives and Noble them? that seems to work...

I think you should have done some PnP considering I'm probably the only W4 TEA member to write on the forums and I cba to do it.

Also Ruffus, how do those stats make us look bad? It shows no-one has attacked in the last 24 hours, not really bad for any side...

DeletedUser

Firstly, it's Worse Ruffus, not badder.

Not only should worse not have a capitol letter, but also commenting on grammar is against the rules.

Secondly, TEA are not unbeatable but I don't see you saying the part where I remember a NAP unless I am mistaken where you took villages off players like Thunderhorse without declaring war...

Sorry, but this kind of thing doesn't normally mean a war, that sounds more like a skirmish to me.
We are just warming up, I'm not saying we can win on our own for one second, just that as usual, the side which states the war usually has the time to plan beforehand and stack whereas you caught all of those villas off guard.

Alright, so they were taking villages off you before the declaration, and you didn't catch on that a war might start soon? Besides, you shouldn't need time to stockpile troops, especially as this is probably your first major war, your members should be building armies not simcities.

And like someone said, it is not impossible to come back from that, maybe we should start fighting like some others and find your inactives and Noble them? that seems to work...

I think you should have done some PnP considering I'm probably the only W4 TEA member to write on the forums and I cba to do it.

Noble whoever you can, the fact is PnP wasn't needed, because the figures spoke for themselves.

Also Ruffus, how do those stats make us look bad? It shows no-one has attacked in the last 24 hours, not really bad for any side...

They make you look bad, because they've taken 16 of your villages, and you've only taken 1 of theirs. Comprende?

DeletedUser857

What inactives...?

I know it may be difficult for a member of a mass recruiting tribe like yours to understand, but good tribes don't hold on to inactive members just for the sake of a few points- the exception being the villages that are to be internally nobeled.

Mind you, all the members that are to be internally nobeled are being actively sat... so I suppose in that sense even they are not 'inactive'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What inactives...?

I know it may be difficult for a member of a mass recruiting tribe like yours to understand, but good tribes don't hold on to inactive members just for the sake of a few points- the exception being the villages that are to be internally nobeled.

Mind you, all the members that are to be internally nobeled are being actively sat... so I suppose in that sense even they are not 'inactive'.

We're not actually a mass-recruiting Tribe :icon_rolleyes:
I've said this soo many times, the small members are merely the ones we had in W1 and know are good and so re-recruited them here.

If you look at some stats, you'll see that the 68 extra members in TEA making them go from 40 to 108 only have an extra 500k point impact and so we don't recruit people for points as that is a pitiful amount for what we get from it but we recruit for skill and benefit from it. :icon_rolleyes:

Just see how the War goes, not the before-war-skirmish :)

DeletedUser857

Skilled or not, your small players have about as much chance as denting even the worst 404 member as a chimp with a soft toy. (and I suspect the same goes for your bigger players aswell :lol:)

DeletedUser

Keep thinking that = )

I dunno if another Tribe joins in but i hope they do =P

DeletedUser857

Ah, you want Bi! to join in so that you can hang from their proverbial coat tails... no?

DeletedUser

Not that, just have about the same number of high players against the same, you haven't outnumbered us, you've out trooped us but there are some good things with a 100 more members, it means 100 more pally weapons which could be used to stack our frontline easily and you'll be losing nukes = )

TEA are not mass-recruiting, we are getting rid of dead wood, I have talked to the leaders over this as you lot seem to bring it up at every spare UK4 moment...

DeletedUser857

Not that, just have about the same number of high players against the same, you haven't outnumbered us, you've out trooped us but there are some good things with a 100 more members, it means 100 more pally weapons which could be used to stack our frontline easily and you'll be losing nukes = )

TEA are not mass-recruiting, we are getting rid of dead wood, I have talked to the leaders over this as you lot seem to bring it up at every spare UK4 moment...

So you spoke to the leaders, yet there haven't been many members kicked so far...

So thats mass recruiting, holding on to inactives AND not listening to the (good) suggestions of tribe members... Keep digging :icon_wink: