404 V's TEA/TEA2

DeletedUser1410

Firstly, it's Worse Ruffus, not badder.
Secondly, TEA are not unbeatable but I don't see you saying the part where I remember a NAP unless I am mistaken where you took villages off players like Thunderhorse without declaring war...

We never had a NAP, ask your Co Duke, Draygar unless he has stepped down like he said he would if Bi! helped TEA and TEA2 take out 404. Which he did while we had a ceasefire.... A CEASEFIRE... Thats what we had and I ceased it because Draygar contacted Smile! asking for help.

Geez, so get over the fact that 404 are taking some villages of you, We haven't even put a big Op together yet! And if we did you'd know about it lol

DeletedUser1410

So you spoke to the leaders, yet there haven't been many members kicked so far...

So thats mass recruiting, holding on to inactives AND not listening to the (good) suggestions of tribe members... Keep digging :icon_wink:

Lol I did that too! when we had a CEASEFIRE (not NAP) and they didn't listen to me either lol

DeletedUser

haha TEA getting there butts kicked in this world :p
KILL'EM ALL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, we have new members =P

New set of leaders too...

Better really I'd say.

I'll have another word about mass-recruiting with 2 dukes, then you can see what happens.

DeletedUser857

implied-facepalm.jpg

So your recruiting even more?

90+ members obviously isnt enough for you... onwards and upwards to the tribe limit yea? I mean, thats the only way you'll have a hope of lasting more than more than a few months...

DeletedUser

implied-facepalm.jpg

So your recruiting even more?

90+ members obviously isnt enough for you... onwards and upwards to the tribe limit yea? I mean, thats the only way you'll have a hope of lasting more than more than a few months...

No. You can't use that image this much. There are rules about this kind of thing.

DeletedUser

some of the names look similar, but a bit of advice, mass barb munching and getting the tribe to build nothing but defence is a tactical error, with a great defence you'll never concede... but with no substainal offence you'll never w1n
you might wanna change yr name to LORD DAN DRAW :p

DeletedUser

Last 48hrs

Side 1:
Tribes: TEA TEA2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 404
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 52,577
Difference: 52,577

chart

Oh come on Dan...The stats talk for themselves...And in another thread you said you was on the back line and aren't even involved in this war...
Maybe if you sent some troops to help your tribe out, it may make a difference, (doubt it ) but it might :icon_eek:

New set of leaders too...

Better really I'd say.

I'll have another word about mass-recruiting with 2 dukes, then you can see what happens

So you have new members ? new leaders ? ...So in other words its a new tribe ??
Just change tribe name and start again.

DeletedUser857

No. You can't use that image this much. There are rules about this kind of thing.

No_u1.jpg

In other news:

Chagatai on 28.05. at 10:18
[...]now your TEA's number1 target the joys of being in 2 tribes :p

Scary stuff ladies and gents :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We never had a NAP, ask your Co Duke, Draygar unless he has stepped down like he said he would if Bi! helped TEA and TEA2 take out 404. Which he did while we had a ceasefire.... A CEASEFIRE... Thats what we had and I ceased it because Draygar contacted Smile! asking for help.

Geez, so get over the fact that 404 are taking some villages of you, We haven't even put a big Op together yet! And if we did you'd know about it lol

Thought it was about time you heard things from the other side.

Ruffus, you really should learn not to believe your own hype, you didn't end the ceasefire because I spoke to Smile. You ended it because after testing us on a number of occasions you didn't like it when we tested you by sending sub second trains to everyone of your villages and asking you to snipe them, as you claimed even your wife could do.

You think that you are unbeatable, yet I hear every day how more and more tribes are ready to turn against you.

Could TEA take out 404 ? In all honesty no, but once you have taken all our less active and isolated players you may just find out how strong our core is.

In short, these worlds last a very long time. Will 404 still be here in 6 months? hmm.. doubtful when they have a leader who by his own admission doesn't even trust his own members. Will TEA ? pretty much guaranteed because of the way we run our tribe and the loyalty that that promotes.

So quote as many stats as you like, in the long term it is a tribes survival, internal loyalty and strength that makes the difference as has been seen in so many worlds. It is there that 404 will have their biggest struggle.

DeletedUser857

Thought it was about time you heard things from the other side.

Ruffus, you really should learn not to believe your own hype, you didn't end the ceasefire because I spoke to Smile. You ended it because after testing us on a number of occasions you didn't like it when we tested you by sending sub second trains to everyone of your villages and asking you to snipe them, as you claimed even your wife could do.

You think that you are unbeatable, yet I hear every day how more and more tribes are ready to turn against you.

Could TEA take out 404 ? In all honesty no, but once you have taken all our less active and isolated players you may just find out how strong our core is.

In short, these worlds last a very long time. Will 404 still be here in 6 months? hmm.. doubtful when they have a leader who by his own admission doesn't even trust his own members. Will TEA ? pretty much guaranteed because of the way we run our tribe and the loyalty that that promotes.

So quote as many stats as you like, in the long term it is a tribes survival, internal loyalty and strength that makes the difference as has been seen in so many worlds. It is there that 404 will have their biggest struggle.

Wrong, its skill- which your tribe lacks. Severely.

Don't about loyalty either, when I was under attack the whole tribe contributed to putting 50k spears of each defensive troops type in 3 of my villages. Thats 150k of each troop type. Thats loyalty. And that was a month ago, so now we have even more defense and are even closer as a community.

The difference between your tribe and mine is that you simply wont be able to pull together that many troops. Your leadership is weak and your tribe is carrying far too many bad players who, regardless of their 'loyalty' to your tribe or not, wont have the troops to make any significant difference.

What made me laugh about your post is the part about "internal loyalty and strength"- I didn't see any of that when Stuart launched attacks at 404, then promptly fled to Bi!.

IG account is Ka300m btw.

DeletedUser

So are you saying that Bi! are attacking 404 now ? hmm... interesting

DeletedUser857

Well, technically Stuart was still in TEA when he sent the attacks- but moments later he fled to Bi!

DeletedUser

I guess Bi! get the credit anyway...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 2: 9,763
Difference: 9,763

chart

DeletedUser1410

Oh so you can use the stats thenlol
So why don't you check this out?

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA TEA2
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 541
Side 2: 308
Difference: 233
chart

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,037,203
Side 2: 852,580
Difference: 1,184,623
chart

Side 1: 106,260
Side 2: 3,584
Difference: 102,676
chart

Seems to me that not only do TEA not have any leaders, they also have no backbone.
Stats don't lie, Just the Duke of TEA,lol

DeletedUser

Ruffus, there you go again, quoting stats to inflate your ego a little more.

No one disputes the fact that your awesome tribe has only taken 19 isolated villages from us.

Sorry 20, and amazingly, we got one of yours ;)

DeletedUser6695

mate at the end of the day the stats will win the war...

btw how many have we actually taken? Raveneye was kicked as we nobled him:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

mate at the end of the day the stats will win the war...

btw how many have we actually taken? Raveneye was kicked as we nobled him:icon_rolleyes:

Kicked you say. Really!? I didn't know that.

May 30
09:52 Ravenseye left the tribe.

DeletedUser6695

left kicked at the end of the day he only *quit* because he saw his incomings :|