404 V's TEA/TEA2

DeletedUser

You see, you say that you're winning.

The statistics prove that you're winning.

But I don't really believe 404 are winning. PnP has to be more than [Post Stats], [Assert Victory]. You need to prove you're damaging their key players and their morale, not just picking off the weak ones.

DeletedUser

You see, you say that you're winning.

The statistics prove that you're winning.

But I don't really believe 404 are winning. PnP has to be more than [Post Stats], [Assert Victory]. You need to prove you're damaging their key players and their morale, not just picking off the weak ones.

Thanks Clueless, at last something we can agree on :icon_biggrin:

404 have not damaged anyone I know who could even make a dent in our Tribe by leaving, you are picking on the small players and then saying how great you are for it :icon_rolleyes:

I can't wait for Ruffus to show people how good he is by taking on someone his size and with the same ego, preferably Adellion as he would pwn you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

can't wait for Ruffus to show people how good he is by taking on someone his size and with the same ego, preferably Adellion as he would pwn you :icon_wink:

I'm quoting this. But you really should edit "same ego" with "more ego" to make it correct.

Hugs around. (See, I'm a noob really). :icon_redface:

Ruffus, question : Why are you starting 404 on UK5?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

I'm quoting this. But you really should edit "same ego" with "more ego" to make it correct.

Hugs around. (See, I'm a noob really). :icon_redface:

Ruffus, question : Why are you starting 404 on UK5?

Thats easy.
See were 404 will be at 7.01pm tonight on UK4
To Smile! well done on convincing members of 404 that they can't win a war against Bi!lol

Mail sent to tribe

Ruffus today at 18:08
Well thats it for me
Sick of sh1ts in 404 doing sh1t so fook it
I will be dissbanding the tribe at 7pm
Good luck to you all

Ruffus

DeletedUser

Wooooop! TEA win the war! In your face = )
He he he =D

Is that real or a joke?

DeletedUser

I can't wait for Ruffus to show people how good he is by taking on someone his size and with the same ego, preferably Adellion as he would pwn you :icon_wink:

Wooooop! TEA win the war! In your face = )
He he he =D

Is that real or a joke?

Oh, did I ever tell you that my ego has mystical powers? :icon_rolleyes:

Its amazing what can happen when an ego is stroked. :3

DeletedUser

Oh, did I ever tell you that my ego has mystical powers? :icon_rolleyes:

Its amazing what can happen when an ego is stroked. :3

Really? *stroke* *stroke*

Have we actually won? I don't get why Bi! are nabbing all the players, we need them! If we nicked some of the good ones TEA could have been bigger = ( We'll be rank 2 now soon, We'll take over that punctuation tribe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Really? *stroke* *stroke*

Have we actually won? I don't get why Bi! are nabbing all the players, we need them! If we nicked some of the good ones TEA could have been bigger = ( We'll be rank 2 now soon, We'll take over that punctuation tribe :icon_biggrin:

With respect to ruffus and 404, you did not win, you survived, there is a difference and i am sure why some players are changing tribes will be revealed shortly.

DeletedUser

With respect to ruffus and 404, you did not win, you survived, there is a difference and i am sure why some players are changing tribes will be revealed shortly.

Afraid I have to agree with Matt on this one <3

DeletedUser

I agree, it was Bi! that made the difference not us. However their intervention has now given us a window of opportunity. I can only hope both Bi! and TEA benefit from these events

DeletedUser

Awww, so we didn't do much then? Just lived for another fight?

Still, better than nothing = )
Who's next Dray ;P

DeletedUser7217

Poor G.G they will have to fight on 2 fronts, but then so will Urban and hopefully TEA will get rimmed. I am bored of talking, wanna see some fighting, and Dan with all respect you guys didn't exactly do well against 404, they were way better than you, and if you get to Rank 2 Bi! will destroy you as well. And you won't be able to get ?!?, they are also just a bit too good for you. I see the top 2 tribes with less then 50 players, so unless you are willing to kick your rubbish, then you might have a chance. I wish our tribe did that :S (BILLY!)