5 Awesome Players You Would Like To Recruit & Why

DeletedUser

Back on topic.

top 5 from within the tribe

Cafealpha an awesome aggresive player and one of the nicest guy's i have come across in game
JDM best diplo of uk2 and still has time for decent oda
Byron the terrible Always has time to help and again a very aggressive player ranked 5 in oda
stormy witch She is ranked 1 in k44 and that does not surprise me given the amount of time she puts in to not only her own account but also the tribe
ironblev again very similar to stormy puts in a lot of work for the dogs from day 1 he has been super busy

top 5 from outside of tribe

Insanesaint Comes across as a gentleman on the forums even when he slates someone it's done respectfully
deadmax He can put a positive spin on almost every situation
noxx My ex neighbour at the start of the world and the only guy in Odin who fought hard till the end even though the odds were stacked against them
terror now he's a bit like Marmite you either love him or hate him. He is a ruthless player/leader who does not let opportunity pass him by
khan the master he had a great way with words and and an amazing growth/oda rate for a duke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry off topic but couldn't help it:)

Lol terror they seem to have taken your word for it and have joined W2.

Fubar

Interesting.
Let the fun and games begin.
Have they joined this world too late to have any meaningful affect on the larger core tribes? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser6488

5 from outwith W~A~R

Clamjukiller- Stats say it all but the time and dedication he puts in is awesome decent chap aswell

Traviscoob - alot has been said about this player again stats are good but you stick him in an area of your k you want noone to enter they will not get passed his clustering very experianced great knowledge of game

Khan the man - Knew khan since very early in this world always good for advise, level headed and see's situations from all points of views, also stick him in a fight and hes a monster

Stormy Witch - What can i say about stormy, very experianced,Dedicated and has great knowledge of the game but what i like most is her sheer agression you do not mess with stormy without repercussions. straight to the point and takes no crap from anyone

Captain Sharpe - Who you may say.. although not very well known i myself not too much but from what ive seen so far
seems very maticulous in planning, level headed who doesnt brag or moan just gets on with the job in hand a real grafter that every tribe needs

DeletedUser4221

My top 5

.Arthur. - my mentor, he had his moments but he was one of my best friend in TW, there was nothing we wouldn't do to to help each other out, gave a lot in his time here, a player i still do miss, thanks mate :)

Owtbackdave - great guy, always got your back, considerate which i feel is a dieing breed of a player, not matter the odds he would still fight be your side, he is a player that fights with honour

TNAstoner - Don't think ive meet anyone to date who shares so many of my views and thoughts about situations, plus to top it of a great player and great guy with a lot of experience in TW's, a person that anyone can learn from glad i had the chance to be in the same tribe as him :)

Jaigosian - knows his stuff, don't think ive meet such a understanding guy within leadership, tho i am no longer a member of virtus he is a player i do respect for his skills and leadership. what i learnt from virtus has made me a better player, so thank you :)

Easterlights - greay guy, great player, stands for a lot of what i believe in and help fight for, though his influence in UK2 is at a end his leadership, game play and his knowledge has made me a better player which i can only thank him for, he had al ot of time for me, even with my crazy random PM's so once again thank you :)

this sort of turned into a thank you post for me XD

DeletedUser

My Top 5

Shaun1102
I could say because he picked me, but truth is he knows how to run a tribe and fight his way through the forum, But most of all he takes nothing at face value and always looks after his players.

Stormy Witch
Dedication, Directness and a ruthless streak when provoked. So much like Scooby it truly is scary! Always has a place in any top 5.

Clamjukiller Strange how worlds divide players and on another world would pick his ability and overall momentum over everyone on this world.

Ryansquid Every tribe needs someone that posts quick and insightful remarks and if not then at least cause mayhem on the forum.

tb505 A minor league player moved up to majors when recruited by DOG but has quickly proved that he belong in the top 5

Note: Players are picked for ability, quality, talent and persistence. Not so I can tag a stupid joke on the end to make fun of.

But don’t worry have a new bottle of Whisky so stay tuned for tonight :icon_eek:

Regards

Travis

DeletedUser

I dont really know anyone but ill give it ago anyway..

1. ClamjuKiller, Good stats
2. Insanesaint, seems like a respectful guy from the forums and a good Diplomat
3. SamuelJW, Aggresive player Rank 1 ODA
4. Shaun1102, good leader war have done really well
5. JDM, Favourite films :D also good diplomat aswell from what i hear

DeletedUser

1. Needtotinkle- Intelligent and aggressive, and everytime I see his name for some reason makes me think of Tinkerbell.
2. fishtank- Very under rated leadership here.
3. josephine- Again, every tribe's gotta have the female touch
4. Delacroix- Seems to have a good grasp of the big picture
5. TBA- He goes by Terror sometimes, but in a week. who knows what it'll be. But still a heck of a player regardless. And Still King of the externals regardless of in game actions

DeletedUser

1. Needtotinkle- Intelligent and aggressive, and everytime I see his name for some reason makes me think of Tinkerbell.
2. fishtank- Very under rated leadership here.
3. josephine- Again, every tribe's gotta have the female touch
4. Delacroix- Seems to have a good grasp of the big picture
5. TBA- He goes by Terror sometimes, but in week who knows what it'll be. But still a heck of a player regardless. And Still King of the externals regardless of in game actions

TBA?

DeletedUser6488

come on dudes this thread was a good read keep on topic ehh.. ive done already so cant do again
ill do next after my top 5 to try get this back on track

wood1985 - aggresion awesome
ryansquid - funny dude
nobbler - love the avi
deadmax - love the spin on truth
darthy - crap ODA but hes a trier mmwwahhaaa

lets get on topic peeps

DeletedUser

come on dudes this thread was a good read keep on topic ehh.. ive done already so cant do again
ill do next after my top 5 to try get this back on track

wood1985 - aggresion awesome
ryansquid - funny dude
nobbler - love the avi
deadmax - love the spin on truth
darthy - crap ODA but hes a trier mmwwahhaaa

lets get on topic peeps

Takin the pash.

We will see. Mwuhahahahahaha

DeletedUser3227

the nobbler- every tribe needs its internobbler
shaun - great leader, good stats
juke airlines - doest take crap from no1
captian sharpe - stats speak for itself
ironblev - my favoutite enermy player.

DeletedUser

lithran ayers!
lirthani...
raven eye
blackfalcon
pturner

LONG LIVE DRAKK!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

ah, im really that bored.

DeletedUser

oo im still remembered?

anyways:

ikssur - one word, russki
pressdelete - both nima and cory were great dukes and players
zynga - grant miggy namaz and trapkid = win
sir vic - cocky, over 10 co's but a great player and a great mind and wardy for the fun
khan the master - great co, great war planner, great baron
hassona - epic starter and player
samueljw - great guy great player
skarloc - great start up till she quit
jester.inc - awsome player
deadmax - love arguing with him, great duke and good offensive player
darazi - beast
argho - was my neighbour i abused him and now seems he turned out a fine player himself :icon_rolleyes: hit me up on skype someday lad :icon_wink:
clamjukiller - came here to rim clam and owned the world his his agressive play style

DeletedUser

The Top 5 players I would recruit... in all honestly I'm going go outside of UK2 a bit.

1) Vic - Come on, every tribe needs a person with a cool name. Sounds way cooler then "T3RROR" or some other name.
2) Jai (I need competition in OCD land constantly)
3) Paul (Every tribe needs a person who can distinguish on what is right and wrong before it kills the tribe and makes the entire world hate them)
4) Fire Blade (Every tribe needs a leader)
5) In all honestly... this one is between Juke, T3RROR, Vic, and Captain.

A) Juke - He cools my hothead down when I explode at certain people which is VERY VERY RARE. Plus he has like his own tribe at home that plays TW... that's like inviting a whole bunch of people to beat the "Ahem" out of others with only recruiting one person. Who doesn't want to do that?
B) T3RROR - Tribe Drunk (and he thinks I am legend for just making him laugh - Now that makes me laugh so I gotta bring him in as well) :D
C) Captain - He was one of my first friends on UK2, you gotta bring in friends no matter what skill level they are at.
D) Orlandu (A good .net player)

And btw, the Duke wouldn't be Jai. For his own insanity he would be only a Baron, and the Duke would be Fire Blade or Vic to be honest.

And after those... well this thread asks for the top 5 I would choose and I gave them.

Wow... every so often you change your mind ya know... so I feel like choosing another 5. And I'm going say certain ones are going coplay each other.

0. Otis/TBA - Me & unknown person. Message me if you inquire :D

1. Ryan/T3RROR - Both play the same account. You need Ryan because he's insightful and he's 14 yr old who talks better then half the grown ups on here. Imagine that. T3RROR, well he just breathes TW and Ryan compliments him on the Forum Presence. Combined, hard to beat to rise the Rep of a tribe. Plus a person who is sober 24/7 until he gets older (world watch out :icon_twisted:) & a man who is drunk while playing TW. Could you ask for more of a twisted documentation.

2. Dave/Vic - Both are outstanding leaders & players.

3. Clamju/Travis - Combine the greatest Barb Muncher within UK2 & probably one of the most feared player killers within Uk2. You would have an awesome account that would never stop rising in pts and troops even for a second.

4. Jai/Juke/Fire Blade/Paul - Four great leaders. Do I need to say more?

5. TBA - I know who I want in this slot, but I'm taking a gamble on a player who has never played TW but I've seen his game style on other games and he could possibly be a major player here if he decided to ever play TW.

6. If my 5th slot didn't work then it would be this combo: Khan the Master/Some noob - Great Baron, great teacher. He could literally take any noob in the TW and teach them the proper way to play TW then they would leave ship and start in a new place and do well. You need him almost guranteered to keep people interested in your tribe.

DeletedUser

i blushed when i read this thread:icon_redface::icon_razz:

kk my 5

xx magiks xx - great startup oin this world, brilliant Co-player, does every concievable bit of research on EVERYTHING
clamjukiller - Animal when it comes to nobleing, no matter how fast i nobled he was faster:mad:
SamuelJW - great player
DaBearo - Gr8 startup player, and good fun
Max and Darth - Nice to make your tribe hated you can have more fun ingame :icon_razz:
John McLain- good @ diplomacy and a good player to boot
Jaigason - awesome leader, and a very skilled player

If your not on ma list you FAIL:icon_eek: I kid I kid :icon_cool: