7000+ villages plundered.....

DeletedUser

....so far. (plently of time to go)

It's not me, but bloody hell.

Who's got the time to do that, that's just madness or something dodgey...

DeletedUser

That is unbelievable!! - nobody has the time to do that surely!?

DeletedUser8105

I heard a rumour that somebody is spamming the closest barbs with 2 axes ^_^

DeletedUser11183

Erm....

4x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 22.07.2012 (10.005 villages)!

You were saying?

DeletedUser10601

Well played.
That one alone is over double my entire plunders. I am slightly scared.

DeletedUser

Crazy Farmers on the loose :icon_evil:

Award Whoring for flags xD

DeletedUser

(and 2 axes to closest barb to spam so he secures plunderer :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

So basically you're abusing the system, by constantly spamming farming runs, well, which are not exactly farming runs, to take advantage of gaining extra flags, which in my opinion is an unfair advantage to those that are not abusing the system.

Therefore there is no point in having a plunderer of the day award, if someone, or probably in your case, a group of co-players, are sitting there all day and spamming the barbs with minimum troops.

If that is the case and it would appear so, then TW might as well scrap the award of a flag for the plunderer of the day, or adjust the system, where a player or players can't send 1000's of attacks to the same Barbarian village, as it is pointless for other players to try and obtain this award..

DeletedUser11036

He sends one LC to all barbs....theyre not gonna have many resources to plunderer if you're looting constantly :/

DeletedUser

He's micro farming not abusing. The 2 axes is abusing but who cares that much? He's stopped that now.

DeletedUser11183

The axes are also going to the 300 ish barbs we farm, so we are not 'abusing' the system, we are just farming with the smallest amount of troops that will survive, why hit them with any more when you still cant get full hauls?