80% Wahoooooo.....

DeletedUser589

Wahey!!! Congratualtions fellow W1 players... there is light at the end of the (previously seeming never ending) tunnel... We have a win condition of 80% for 30 days!!!!

By my quick calculations, I believe W1N currently have 71%... so how long before this world ends... anyone want to take a guess?

DeletedUser9238

i see w1n wanted it to end so quick so asked for a poll and look what just happend thay got one what a suprize NOT

DeletedUser717

It's surprise, not surprize.

Also, what's your problem? If you feel unable to keep us under 80% then you've lost the game anyway and should move on to greener pastures.

DeletedUser6603

i see w1n wanted it to end so quick so asked for a poll and look what just happend thay got one what a suprize NOT

I cant blame them in the slightest. We were desperate to get W7 finished once it was clear we were going to win, you just kinda start going through the motions. W1N mustve been going through the motions for at least a year now, must be some serious boredom setting in!

DeletedUser717

By the way, the result was 73 votes for some kind of endgame, 38 for no endgame. FW and LRAG have 78 members. Where were your votes?
Oh wait, how many of those 78 are currently banned?

DeletedUser2918

By the way, the result was 73 votes for some kind of endgame, 38 for no endgame. FW and LRAG have 78 members. Where were your votes?

or left about 6 months ago.

to be honest any players not in w1n still hanging around:
(1) were hoping against hope that w1n players would just all quit leaving them to win the world. my what fun - id rather be remembered for losing a world than winning it in that way. If we had done that the tribe left would never have been known as winners of w1.
(2) still paying for prem on your accounts? must have more money than sense then - sure the new PP features are a godsend :icon_rolleyes:

to be honest john - your foolish implication that some collusion existed is laughable. End of the day you started 3 months later than me.....and im 10mil points ahead. You've never really actually played this world.... let those that have move on now.

DeletedUser9238

FIRST NO IT WASN'T A SUPRIZE YOUS GOT THE POLL TO HAPPEN THATS WHAT HAPPENS WITH TRIBAL WARS THESE DAYS THE BIGGEST TRIBE WANTED A POLL THEY GOT IT BECAUSE TRACEY AND CREW WANTED THE WORLD ENDED A LONG TIME AGO AND WHAT W1N WANT THEY SEEM TO GET THESE DAYS IN THIS GAME.

sorry for the caps i wasn't going to write it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9238

to be honest john - your foolish implication that some collusion existed is laughable. End of the day you started 3 months later than me.....and im 10mil points ahead. You've never really actually played this world.... let those that have move on now.

i left for a while ill let you know i put my account up for side op and vills got taken then i came back.

but i understand yous want to move on but with 80% is not every vill taken so its not a win in my eyes.

but thats life what yous want yous get.

good luck in other worlds mate

DeletedUser

Wahey!!! Congratualtions fellow W1 players... there is light at the end of the (previously seeming never ending) tunnel... We have a win condition of 80% for 30 days!!!!

By my quick calculations, I believe W1N currently have 71%... so how long before this world ends... anyone want to take a guess?

Congrats Luke and the team for when you do cross the finishing line :icon_wink:

DeletedUser10789

nice, this world has been going a fair while now, i reckon 3 months until they hit 80% , and then 30 more til its won.

DeletedUser2154

Im still happily smashing everything in my site, so end today or end in 2 years there wont be any enemy troops left

DeletedUser

He`s still the original cody , like my self stayed original without any Co`s.

DeletedUser2961

Actually, I'm with cody there (and I'm still on my own account, never had a co) I would happily keep nuking, and I voted for 90%. So no, we don't get what we want.