800 archers or a noble

DeletedUser

Which would you consider more valuable, 800 archers or a noble?

DeletedUser

I pick 800 archers as 1 Noble is useless, it dies against the villages basic defense whereas the Archers could plunder it and take the res, then spend it on more troops and then a train.
The Noble would go in, die and waste your res.

Archers are better.

DeletedUser

No, just no.

As Nauz said, it's purely circumstantial.

Obviously if he can make a noble, i'm damn well assuming he has other troops in his vill. If not, then... wow. I'm worried.

DeletedUser

Again think it depends, for me would be 800 archers purely because of the time to rebuild them compared to rebuild nobles.

But I cannot think of a scenario where there would be such a decision, if its for farm space would only be 100 archers you would be talking about.

DeletedUser

I'd be more annoyed at losing a noble, because that pretty much only happens when i'm nobling someone, as I tend not to leave nobles as defence. <.< Nothing sucks more than not getting a village because your noble got sniped/stacked or whatever.

DeletedUser

Noble, as clueless42 said, nothing is as annoying as not getting you target, due to being sniped, stacked or the like. On .net i got sniped and have to recover 3 nobles, and i'm still only on 1 vill. THATS a real pain.

800 archers are just defense, you don't use them for anything other than defending and are easy to replace, especially when you have more than 1 def vill :icon_rolleyes:.

so on losses, the noble, but on how valuable, it depends on your situation, your surroundings, your playing style, etc etc etc.