9/11 Conspiracy

DeletedUser

Blacksmithing.jpg

Heat weakens the structural integrity of metal, making it more malleable. The fuel of the plane caught fire and created varying sources of heat affecting the structural steel of the WTC. Varying temperatures causes significant stress on structural steel which lead to buckling failures.

Upper floors are weakened structurally and the weight of the floors above the steel causes the steel to buckle and collapse. Each layer falls and lands atop the layer below it. This added pressure leads to more heat and more structural damage. As each layer of the WTC collapses, the collapse picks up speed.

Congratulations, you fail to understand basic physics and chemistry. The picture, by the way, is for you to realize that heating up metal in order to weaken it structurally has been known for a few thousand years.

This.

DeletedUser

Could you explain the pre-explosions then please, considering... well... bombs went off inside at the exact same time as the planes hit, or was the kettle boiling?

911Conspiracy-BombwentoffinWTC.jpg

DeletedUser

Could you explain the pre-explosions then please, considering... well... bombs went off inside at the exact same time as the planes hit, or was the kettle boiling?

One word. Debris.

DeletedUser613

maybe the landing gear flew through there. Id imagine you'd need a much bigger explosion than that tiny blip :/

DeletedUser

"No. As stated in Section 6.14.4 of NIST NCSTAR 1, the falling mass of the building compressed the air ahead of it—much like the action of a piston—forcing smoke and debris out the windows as the stories below failed sequentially.

These puffs were observed at many locations as the towers collapsed. In all cases, they had the appearance of jets of gas being pushed from the building through windows or between columns on the mechanical floors. Such jets are expected since the air inside the building is compressed as the tower falls and must flow somewhere as the pressure builds. It is significant that similar “puffs” were observed numerous times on the fire floors in both towers prior to their collapses, perhaps due to falling walls or portions of a floor. Puffs from WTC 1 were even observed when WTC 2 was struck by the aircraft. These observations confirm that even minor overpressures were transmitted through the towers and forced smoke and debris from the building." - National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster - See Here

Now before you go off on me talking about government coverup, think logically. The government is not some all powerful organization that has perfect unity throughout its wings.

DeletedUser

Basically what boxxy and marsak have said.
If you really think about it logically, every single thing that occurred can be explained by obvious and natural occurrences in physics.

DeletedUser

The Roswell alien left proof in the world trade centre that Prince Phillip assasinated Kennedy, that's why they had to knock them down, on Elvis' orders.

DeletedUser

of course,prince phillip also paid to have diana killed off.

DeletedUser

A cold rigatoni can stand vertical and can hold a plate on top without braking.
a heated one can't. Get me?

Who do you think caused 9/11?
Who? Many people.

How do you interpret the collapse?
Well, from what I saw and from basic understanding I'd say, from the plane fuel and explosion and the damage it received the support beams were damaged and due to that plus gravity and pressure from the upper floors, and type of building so they collapsed, ok ok i'm puting a period to this sentence. :)
Why do think they did this?
Again, the question is too broad. Narrow it down.
Lots and lots of reasons.

Is there a bigger picture?
Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who do you think caused 9/11?

Idk. But whoever did will pay one day. :icon_cry:

How do you interpret the collapse?

The worst thing that ever happened in America, the worst terrorist attack ever seen. The attack that made the whole world rethink border control, security etc

Why do think they did this?

Imho, to get noticed, to be famous. The same reason John Lennon was unlawfully killed. Except the terrorists aren't serving time like they deserve to do.

Is there a bigger picture?

Maybe. I think there could be.