A big "CYA!" to you all.

DeletedUser

I would just like to say... sorry. Yes sorry, yesterday while frankly pissed off with everything i made this thread to "expose" what adellion did to me, however after waking up this morning i though, this isnt the way to go out - Adellion may have been a tad lazy and annoyed me a hell of alot :icon_wink: but he's great!

As for me leading bi! i must admit i havnt been as active as i should have been and nowhere near active enough to lead a great tribe such as Bi! It went down hill ever since Hefty quit and Grant was great in helping the tribe out. So i would like to go out on a good note and say good luck to you all, the lovely people i have met on the way and good luck Bi! and adellion :icon_wink: I LOVE YOU ALL!

P.S Im getting married! ^_^ <3

-Tasha

DeletedUser

I would just like to say... sorry. Yes sorry, yesterday while frankly pissed off with everything i made this thread to "expose" what adellion did to me, however after waking up this morning i though, this isnt the way to go out - Adellion may have been a tad lazy and annoyed me a hell of alot :icon_wink: but he's great!

As for me leading bi! i must admit i havnt been as active as i should have been and nowhere near active enough to lead a great tribe such as Bi! It went down hill ever since Hefty quit and Grant was great in helping the tribe out. So i would like to go out on a good note and say good luck to you all, the lovely people i have met on the way and good luck Bi! and adellion :icon_wink: I LOVE YOU ALL!

P.S Im getting married! ^_^ <3

-Tasha

For this hot weather that is a very good note to end on. :icon_razz:

Also Congratulations!

DeletedUser

o:

Congrats <3

Good luck in the future and with the marriage :3

DeletedUser

Sorry Tasha, but coming from the girl who repeatedly kicked me off the account several hundred times, scorned me, yet when making the same mistakes, grew furious with my constructive criticisms, lost all the O on Vera Causa's account multiple times, then decided to blame it on me, because I was bedridden with illness and exams and therefore couldn't farm, so you felt the need to kick me from the account for the billionth time. It just annoyed me.

Sorry mate, you forget that i know both you and tasha and even briefly co-played the Vera Causa account.
10 players of your calibre would not make up for one of Tashas talent.

I co-played with tasha on half a dozen or so worlds before she played uk4.
Guess how many arguments we had? I dont remember a single harsh word between us.
We were always ranked highly, always in battles and fighting hard, mistakes are natural but were treated with good grace and quite often laughter by both of us. She is a fantastic co-player and a fantastic friend.
I refuse to sit by and listen to you slander her after essentially 'account jacking' and fighting trying to use the oldest excuses in the world to cover up your own failings.
Blaming your co-player for an error has to be the most over-used tired excuse for failure ever.

Goodbye Tasha, enjoy Real Life (I heard its scary out there!) I'll miss having you around, don't be a stranger and get your sexeh butt onto skype once in a while.

DeletedUser

Congrats Tasha

No matter what has happened the only thing that matters is the well being of the tribe ?...No personal issues should come before the tribe.

Your 2 great players, dont lower yourself in this way.

Good luck Bi!

DeletedUser

Oh.. :icon_wink:

Good Bye Tasha :) Wish you good luck in whatever you do. Have fun and enjoy the real life. I am sure like in TW, you are great in real too.

Congratulations for the marriage too! ^_^

DeletedUser

I don't really know you much but I remember you from world 2 when you had the highest ODD and when you gave me a free village off someone = )

Wish you really good luck with the Marriage and the (Future Babies if you choose to get some) (Y)

Dan.

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, you forget that i know both you and tasha and even briefly co-played the Vera Causa account.
10 players of your calibre would not make up for one of Tashas talent.

I co-played with tasha on half a dozen or so worlds before she played uk4.
Guess how many arguments we had? I dont remember a single harsh word between us.
We were always ranked highly, always in battles and fighting hard, mistakes are natural but were treated with good grace and quite often laughter by both of us. She is a fantastic co-player and a fantastic friend.
I refuse to sit by and listen to you slander her after essentially 'account jacking' and fighting trying to use the oldest excuses in the world to cover up your own failings.
Blaming your co-player for an error has to be the most over-used tired excuse for failure ever.

Goodbye Tasha, enjoy Real Life (I heard its scary out there!) I'll miss having you around, don't be a stranger and get your sexeh butt onto skype once in a while.

I'm not going to answer someone who does not know me, and who only lasted in Bi! for two days before leaving Vera Causa. I question the legitimacy of such an opinion. I'm not going to contest with someone over talent stuff.

However, things got heated yesterday, and bad words were uttered, unfortunate. I won't deny that Tasha leaving is a great loss for me, and I totally regret her loss, while at the same time, I am glad for her marriage, indeed, I was talking to her over skype about it this morning, and I am very pleased for her, and apologetic for my actions.

I have enjoyed Tasha a lot, and I will indeed miss her greatly.

~Ad

DeletedUser

sorry to hear you leave tasha... but congratulations on the marriage, hes a lucky guy i am sure... :)

p.s macros nicked my avatar... :(