A campaign for nickjer!

DeletedUser

Hi guys.

I'm posting here because nickjer has run into a dilemma. I've no idea if he want's this in here, or not, but I think we should help him.

For those who don't know him, all those pretty and colourful auto-updating maps we can see from all worlds of TW? yeah, he makes them.

However recently his bandwidth (I think that's the problem) has become full, and he's unable to load them up without his computer crashing and making the website crash too.

He is looking for around 200 US Dollars ($) to buy a cheap, workable computer, to store the maps and the maps alone on so they will always be there. I'm sure a lot of you won't really notice much, but after a few days, or a few weeks, you'll begin to miss them.

Anyway, to make this brief, I'm proposing all those who can, donate as much as you can to him through this link:

Donate

Please notice the donate word. I'm not telling you to give money, or demanding, but if we still want those services we take for granted, then we should all help out.

DeletedUser

Here is what nickjer posted in the W39 forums today
For those of you who cba to click the link I'll sum it up.

His bandwidth isn't the problem... yet (he says he's getting close to that as well).
The problem is that his map making code uses to much CPU on his shared host.
Instead of paying for a dedicated server he told them he'd produce the maps himself and upload them to the site.
The problem now is that he doesn't have his laptop on all the time to produce the maps and so he is currently using a computer at his work to produce the maps when he's not there. How long he will be able to continue that I have no idea.