A dead world

DeletedUser

Looks like world 4 is dead now as well. I've been rimmed and have now built up to 14k. Having survived an attack from a 100k player, his tribe mate at 400k is now trying to do what he couldn't. I don't see the point trying to rebuild after being rimmed as it is a pretty impossible task. I can see why the game has gone down from 35k+ players to 15k players.

Was fun while it lasted, enjoy!

PS. I use premium and I'm logged in all day. I don't stand a chance so the casual player has no chance either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You could quite easily survive, snipe his trains its pretty simple but dont start complaining just cos your guna get rimmed why moan about it not everyone can be a winner

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight...
You think the world is dead because you got beaten?
I don't want to be rude but that's maybe just a little self centred?

DeletedUser

It's very dependant on where you start.
If you start next to a big tribe with no other tribes nearby then either get into that tribe or re-start.
If you start where there are small tribes around, or have a friend in a big tribe, then you stand a better chance.
For example, the north-west is a good bet after the disbanding of STA.

DeletedUser

You could quite easily survive, snipe his trains its pretty simple but dont start complaining just cos your guna get rimmed why moan about it not everyone can be a winner

You're funny. When you've got 50-60 attacks incoming it gets pretty hard to snipe trains. Being bashed by sheer numbers gives you no chance. I'm not complaining about getting rimmed either. I've fought the large battles on frontlines and lost, its part of the game. The problem is, is getting going again, the odds are stacked against it. Enjoy hiding in your safe spot :lol:

DeletedUser6695

50-60 attacks is nothing :|

Just tag the trains, they cant be that hard to find in 60 attacks

DeletedUser5769

I must disagree totally, the odds are stacked in the small players favour. Yes I have a large account as i'm in the top 20, but in W1 i took thousands and thousands of troops of Orc when i only had 5 villas, 1st there is the fact that you can produce nobles and keep taking barbs so quickly, 2nd you have morale on your side as well, and 3rd rams only hurst walls, so you dodge, you snipe and you just make sure that its always the nobles that get hit.

No one said it was easy, but it can be done, make it hard for players to take you out and they soon look for easier prey elsewhere.

Britecraft

DeletedUser

I must disagree totally, the odds are stacked in the small players favour. Yes I have a large account as i'm in the top 20, but in W1 i took thousands and thousands of troops of Orc when i only had 5 villas, 1st there is the fact that you can produce nobles and keep taking barbs so quickly, 2nd you have morale on your side as well, and 3rd rams only hurst walls, so you dodge, you snipe and you just make sure that its always the nobles that get hit.

No one said it was easy, but it can be done, make it hard for players to take you out and they soon look for easier prey elsewhere.

Britecraft

Defence is stacked in the smaller player's favour. I would say that attack isn't as such, but if you can hold out and take a villa at a time it's completely possible to stack up the OD and progress at a steady pace.

DeletedUser

I don't see the point trying to rebuild after being rimmed as it is a pretty impossible task.

I don't see the point trying to moan on the forums about being crap and getting rimmed in the first place

You're funny. When you've got 50-60 attacks incoming it gets pretty hard to snipe trains.

Hahahahahahaha. Funny joke. :lol:

DeletedUser

Britecraft

And I must partially disagree with you I'm afraid :)
It depends how much the big player wants the village and how good he is and his location.

If the big player wants the village badly, or he has plenty of spare nukes and nobles beause he has been in a safe area for far too long, then why on earth would he send a noble train? That's just stupid.

He sends enough nukes with rams to kill the walls. With your advice the small player dodges, so that'll take one nuke.
He then sends five nobles straight afterwards, each with a nuke attached.
How exactly does the small player snipe? And because there are no walls the village is captured. Job done.

He can also send nukes to each of the other villages at the same time. The small player is 14k, that probably means 5 villages, the big player is 400k, that probably means 50 villages, so 10 nukes with 5 nobles wouldn't be a problem.

"look for easier prey elsewhere"
Maybe there are no better targets, because he's in the middle of Urban, or Test!, or any other big tribe with a long rim side.

No, sorry, in some cases it can't be done, and he's better re-starting in a better place.

DeletedUser

P.S. I've just checked his location.
Yep, tezcat is south-east, beside Urban. As far as I know Urban have a NAP with HEROES, so there aren't any better targets around. The Urban player is probably very bored at the moment.

I could suggest getting your tribe to help out, but you're in THE~FEAR, not sure that's going to help.

DeletedUser6623

I'd jus like to throw in that i got internobled due to inactivity on my part (whoops)
BUT.. i restarted on the rim where I faced BOTH hybrid and gian.

So i did the sensible thing... stayed low, got a train and moved further away and out to the rim. now i've grown to 26k.
Yess ive faced one or 2 opposition along the way. But the fact is I am still alive and doing well..... unlike tezcat :lol:

DeletedUser

I think those few weeks head start you had will have made all the difference, though. I agree with sean that the south-east looks like a tough place for a small player to be right now, but unless you have powerful friends, I think it would be very difficult to grow a new account past a couple of villages anywhere in this world now.

DeletedUser

I think those few weeks head start you had will have made all the difference, though. I agree with sean that the south-east looks like a tough place for a small player to be right now, but unless you have powerful friends, I think it would be very difficult to grow a new account past a couple of villages anywhere in this world now.

The only exception to that would be the north-west. There are currently five or six tribes fighting it out up there, most of them small.

In about a month's time it's likely that Z~P and Cold and +PEST+ will have moved in and cleaned most of them up, unless they start merging or one of them is a lot stronger than I give them credit for

But it would be a good place to re-start at, you'd get a fun game for that month, and if you played well you might get an invite into one of the big tribes.

DeletedUser

Don't know about a dead world, but the forums are certainly looking a little lifeless

DeletedUser

In-Game it's not dead but here... well, that's a different story. Not really anything to do. Wars are just nukes going back and forth, tribes are pretty much set apart from K53/63 region and well... that's just... nobody does anything about it :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

What we need is some kind of new feature. Perhaps some sort of camp that you could place on the map from which you could launch mass attacks? I might add it to the suggestions forum.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a plan! :icon_idea:

Any suggestions to liven up the forums though?