A.F.A vs L~O~D and PnW

DeletedUser

Been a while since war stats were put up here.

Side 1:
Tribes: A.F.A, AFA-A
Side 2:
Tribes: PnW, L~O~D

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,711
Side 2: 1,376
Difference: 1,335

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 367
Side 2: 29
Difference: 338

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,738,632
Side 2: 7,734,475
Difference: 11,004,157

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,029,229
Side 2: 265,328
Difference: 2,763,901

chart

T4H Also getting involved in this one too.

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H-C, T4H-W
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,701
Side 2: 1,376
Difference: 1,325

chart

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 24
Difference: 133

chart

Side 1: 16,396,163
Side 2: 7,734,475
Difference: 8,661,688

chart

Side 1: 1,374,112
Side 2: 221,349
Difference: 1,152,763

chart

DeletedUser

Both loosing tribes still growing off barbs. So looks to be a pretty long tedious war.

Looks like a world cleanup and preparation for the big war between A.F.A and T4H

DeletedUser13101

Yeah actually, there was a war between my two tribes and A.F.A and it only lasted 1 day I think :icon_biggrin:. But Both A.F.A and L~O~D are good tribes... I knew a lot of players on both sides (I know L~O~D's former founder HERO108 quite well) and worked with L~O~D for a short time once upon a time. Good luck to L~O~D but not A.F.A because they don't need it :lol:

DeletedUser

Has there ever been a quick war? :p

With these settings? :icon_rolleyes: Nah. I think war durations are about x3 with the slow settings this world has lol
I'm just looking forward to the big war with what will be a nice large front line account.

The wars vs L~O~D and PnW just look like cleanup wars in all honesty. Cant go fast enough.

DeletedUser

w5 .net i've been in an ongoing war for 6 years.. We've come back from 1b behind.

DeletedUser12541

To be fair, clean up wars should happen after the main wars. They aren't a priority.

It seems that t4 are nobling all around a.f.a including areas such as k66 with a.f.a doing nothing about it. Especially with t4's huge noble planner, how many days do they have to noble? 20+ isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, I get on with a.f.a. All of the former tc players I haven't had any cross words with. But I am really surprised to hear of some of the rubbish that t4 throw at a.f.a (mainly ex tc) players and leadership doesn't do much to prevent a war from happening.

Two big tribes in the world should be fighting already. Otherwise you might find that more and more players will quit and we must all remember that t4 are the guys with the extra members.

DeletedUser

To be fair, clean up wars should happen after the main wars. They aren't a priority.

It seems that t4 are nobling all around a.f.a including areas such as k66 with a.f.a doing nothing about it. Especially with t4's huge noble planner, how many days do they have to noble? 20+ isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, I get on with a.f.a. All of the former tc players I haven't had any cross words with. But I am really surprised to hear of some of the rubbish that t4 throw at a.f.a (mainly ex tc) players and leadership doesn't do much to prevent a war from happening.

Two big tribes in the world should be fighting already. Otherwise you might find that more and more players will quit and we must all remember that t4 are the guys with the extra members.

I think A.F.A would rather clear their backlines to focus purely on T4H when the time comes. So plenty can be put up with as the time comes. But i think this originates back to a previous agreement a very long time ago that war would only happen between the two tribes once the whole world is clear. And both tribes seem happy with it.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of itchy fingers on either side. But sticking to words along with honor and respect from leadership is what is holding alliance together.

As a member of A.F.A for (according to awards over a year now!) i can say i don't think the strongest will be absent when the big war comes. And i am very confident myself and others will lead the north front line comfortably.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

w5 .net i've been in an ongoing war for 6 years.. We've come back from 1b behind.

Wow :D i've been a spectator of that world for quite a while now. You guys have got to be the most persistent TW players of all time. And that wont ever be matched due to decline in players.

For that i must say congratz. So many records will never be beaten from that world once its finally over!

What account do you play on?

DeletedUser12541

I think A.F.A would rather clear their backlines to focus purely on T4H when the time comes. So plenty can be put up with as the time comes. But i think this originates back to a previous agreement a very long time ago that war would only happen between the two tribes once the whole world is clear. And both tribes seem happy with it.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of itchy fingers on either side. But sticking to words along with honor and respect from leadership is what is holding alliance together.

As a member of A.F.A for (according to awards over a year now!) i can say i don't think the strongest will be absent when the big war comes. And i am very confident myself and others will lead the north front line comfortably.

I get why a.f.a are hesitant on warring, I really do. I mean, why stress yourself and your players when you don't have to?

But surely t4 would have seen that before it was a lot more likely to win the world with southern players instead of running against the majority of the top 25 after they have had the time to cluster and beat the southern players.

DeletedUser13101

I get why a.f.a are hesitant on warring, I really do. I mean, why stress yourself and your players when you don't have to?
Best to destroy the enemy before they become too powerful... Just because A.F.A are massive doesn't mean they are invincible.

DeletedUser

But surely t4 would have seen that before it was a lot more likely to win the world with southern players instead of running against the majority of the top 25 after they have had the time to cluster and beat the southern players.

Well its not a tactic many would agree with. But i believe it is more about following and honoring a previous agreement more than anything else.
And i agree. From the outside it definitely looks like smart diplomacy from A.F.A. As at this stage it would usually always be No1 tribe vs the world.

DeletedUser

Best to destroy the enemy before they become too powerful... Just because A.F.A are massive doesn't mean they are invincible.

We are by no means invincible. But the core of A.F.A were winning and at least we were holding our own when we were in far more difficult circumstances. And seen by many as a huge underdog. (One point were fighting against No1 and 2 tribe when we were ranked 3rd). Soon formed an alliance with the rank 4th tribe at the time. But also had received a few attacks from the rank 5th tribe too. Wilst the majority of the tribe was surround by rank 1st and 2nd tribe.

The reason why i say all this is because A.F.A have by no means had an easy ride in this world. We are cruising now, but i know if things ever got difficult again i trust in our guys. Especially the older lot, that we will step up and win the wars.

Not invincible, but next to impossible to beat i would put it :p

DeletedUser13101

Pity I'm not on w16 anymore... Would love to talk to Spurs All The Way again :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: A.F.A, AFA-A
Side 2:
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,921
Side 2: 1,586
Difference: 1,335
chart

Side 1: 548
Side 2: 31
Difference: 517
chart

Side 1: 19,941,070
Side 2: 8,594,640
Difference: 11,346,430
chart

Side 1: 4,497,107
Side 2: 283,918
Difference: 4,213,189
chart

DeletedUser

AFA are in a good position in this world but it was a hard climb to where we are,
we were the main tribe fighting UNDER and were more than holding our own,
then we fought against TC AND ER who we held our own once more.

this world isnt won yet,

but i have had a head fitting as im going to look darn good in that crown.

KING SPURS KINGS SPURS
whoooooooo

peanut butter for all, just need to know....... crunchy or smooth?

DeletedUser2178

Depends if were eating it or rubbing it on ourselves, i find the smooth one is better for the latter, although the crunchy one has a desired effect if applied properly :)

DeletedUser

a7e7a9661f7d77f9223ec45dad70dae5.png

War overview
66aabe721880bc34265a86075e6d3fdb.png

Tribe stats:
9075d62596c02efa649a4c5df2fbe486.png

Top conquerers
4c692182b3b8afb177abbd493084a1d0.png

Players loosing most vills
983ccdaebbe2a7a13adea4ce44ae2233.png

Top ODA Players
e6924a24feddaba975db845eba010d28.png