A.F.A

DeletedUser8687

Quick question...

Does anybody know why the tribe ANARCHY has the I.D A.F.A? surely it should be A.N.A? :icon_rolleyes: doesnt make sense to my little mind

DeletedUser8687

clearly! lol I remember a tribe called apathy, I think there tag was A.F.A not 100% tho

DeletedUser

It probably stands for something completely different :lol:

DeletedUser10869

anti fascist action I think.

Also of note is one of their dukes does animal impressions in the medium of mail

DeletedUser8687

anti fascist action I think.

Also of note is one of their dukes does animal impressions in the medium of mail

Anti fascist action with the tribe name anarchy, the leaders must have been born in the 60s and raised in the 70's 80's. Idolising the sex pistols and the clash. Only a guess Im only 24 and stupid :lol:

DeletedUser

And they keep coming...
Thats 18 lc i count so far,must be them dodgy carrots I keep feeding them.

DeletedUser10033

A.F.A

L3mst3r. I was in a tribe of yours. As duke you disappeared. And left your tribe high and dry.
A.F.A are a respectable group of players that have been together since W3. And they played to the end. I would be proud to play with those guys. So rather than make a thread on them. Try joining them. They might teach you a thing or 2.

DeletedUser

AFA are very well organised, and looking at their stats, playing well above their rank, considering they havent got nobles yet.........War with GODS........well farming GODS to be trueful, seems to agree with them.

DeletedUser8687

A.F.A

L3mst3r. I was in a tribe of yours. As duke you disappeared. And left your tribe high and dry.
A.F.A are a respectable group of players that have been together since W3. And they played to the end. I would be proud to play with those guys. So rather than make a thread on them. Try joining them. They might teach you a thing or 2.

Did I once mention anything about them as players or a tribe? I was merely talking about there name, I dont get it. read the OT properly before going off topic. Or try being as your name suggests.

DeletedUser10033

Mhhhh what does my name suggest. Ohhhhhhh i should be silent.....:lol: was nearly funny. Rude but nearly funny.

Think of it as you will mate. Been my name for a while. I like it.

And sorry yeah a little off topic. But instead of posting asking would have been easier. So to save you the trouble of rumours ask them. Blunt straight forward.

That was a simple solution to deal with it. Instead of using forum to incite ridicule. Which i believe was your aim.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8687

I actually thought that was good for me :(

My aim wasnt to incite ridicule at all. I wanted to start a lighly fun convo as well as find out the meaning behind the name. maybe find a few nice abbreviations .. anal favours accepted etc.

I also wanted to see if the link between A.F.A and apathy existed and if there even was a tribe called apathy lol you cant get everybodies opinion ig and if everything was done ig there would be no point in having a forum imo.

anyways, apoligies to anybody who found malice or offence in my thread

DeletedUser

Looks like A.F.A are doing well, will look forward to see how far they go. As for the name, I wonder who are the fascists? :\