A Few Questions

DeletedUser1867

I would appreciate an answer if you've read this post and know one of the answers

1. Can i send resources/Troops between my own bases?

2. Do i need a nobleman to take over a bonus village and is the reward a one off or is it for aslong as you keep the bonus village?

3. What is the point of the political map? Does it affect anything worth knowing about?

Thanks in advance for any answers/advice

DeletedUser

1. Yes.

2. You can only use the bonus if the village is yours and the bonus will only affect the bonus village, not all of them.

3. I wish I had the political map. It pretty much shows who owns what territory.

DeletedUser

1. Can i send resources/Troops between my own bases?
yes you can send amongst your own and other peoples villages but the troops you send as support can't be used to attack with.

2. Do i need a nobleman to take over a bonus village and is the reward a one off or is it for aslong as you keep the bonus village?
you need a noble to take over any village and the bonus lasts as long as you have the village but the effects can only be felt in that village.
3. What is the point of the political map? Does it affect anything worth knowing about?
I don't find it useful it shows diplomatic boundries basicly

DeletedUser1867

tyvm

Thanks very much for your help, i'm starting to understand the game more fully

DeletedUser1867

last question...for now

I have made a few tester attacks along with my brother, also new to the game, and in both my attacks my luck has been lower than neutral and in one case almost the lowest. My brother's, however, was exactly neutral, is there something i haven't done or haven't done properly that affects my luck?

DeletedUser679

Nope, luck is a randomly calculated figure. You can't affect it in any way, sadly.

DeletedUser

I have made a few tester attacks along with my brother, also new to the game, and in both my attacks my luck has been lower than neutral and in one case almost the lowest. My brother's, however, was exactly neutral, is there something i haven't done or haven't done properly that affects my luck?

Have you tried sacrificing a black goat? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser1867

I did but the goat switched and ate my lucky rabbit foot necklace

Seriously though...another question, it's better than writing lots of new threads i suppose!

Again i have been testing with small attacks, this time i am trying to compare the amount of troops i send to the haul i bring back. Is it true (as my experiemnts hint so far) that the more troops you send or the more varieties of troops you send, the higher the haul you bring back?

Gandus by name, Gandus by nature

DeletedUser

Each unit can carry a certain amount of resources. Here you can see what unit carrys how much.