A Guide to Huggling! Act 1 Scene 1 tbc...

Killing Time

Reaction score
Welcome denizens of the Uk54 forums as I lay this tale, slightly salted, before you of the art of Huggling. Now I have, with great trepidation, wandered into the lands of the great Huggle to bring you back this tale so I hope you are sitting comfortably as I relay what I, and my trusty sidekick Impressionable Forum Person found upon our travels. Hands round snacks and drinks.

Leaving the safety of K45 we ventured forth and passing signs saying “mandatory cuddles here” and the odd chaise longue we entered the lands of the giant Huggle. Here we saw numerous tribes holding hands and singing but our road led straight to the lair of the Hugglers. We passed a defaced statue of Lionheart as we journeyed on but soon arrived at the heart of the great cuddle.

Here we almost had to avert our gaze as tribe after tribe were whispering sweet nothings into each other’s ears about how they would all merge to win at the end and all were nodding frantically that this was so!
Slipping past the guards we entered the secret lair of the Cuddlers (think lots of sofas piled together, slightly dimmed lighting and a LOT of soft furnishings) whilst in the background we watched the entrance of Eriswell, which luckily for you dear reader Impressionable Forum Person recorded!

Huggy Bear Pimp Walk (music by Mike Deyo) click link is safe!

So soon after the rest of the cuddlers emerged clearly a meeting of sorts was about to begin. So draping myself in I heart hugs attire we seamlessly blended in and this is what we saw!

The Big Tone, dressed all in leather, with his underpants on the outside entered and stuffing a few squirrels into his Y fronts did position himself in front of an Innogames mirror! “What sorcery is this I thought but the Big Tone cried out, “Mirror Mirror on the wall who has the greatest cuddle of them all!”

now you may be wondering why I am picking on Big Tone! No reason he is lovely (mostly) but he did ignore my request to join NHS on UK50 and well you know "hell hath no fury...!" So now you know!

The mirror did reply, “why Big Tone you have the greatest cuddle of them all!” and Big Tone did nod and gazed around at the giant huggle.
“we need more cuddles if we are to win UK54 by soft furnishings and love” he cried. “Bring me the latest tribes who want to join the giant huggle!” and then shuffling in came in the Fireabend1 and Pompey banging on some chimes (see I do have roundball knowledge go me!)

So the watery themed leaders did kneel before the great Huggle and prostrated themselves before the Great Beanbag of Love! “we come to cuddle and accept that this means that you will use our nukes and abuse us and when you have finished with us rim us so our villas may become part of the huggle! We have heard your words of love and protestations that this is all above board and this time you won’t turn on us like you did on Uk50 with all the other foolish tribes and we believe you as why would you lie and change your ways! Yes we know our minions will get rimmed but as long as you invite us in all will be well!”

Eriswell leant over to the former nut hunters and said, “I trust they have been brainwashed by sweet words of love and truly believe that this is a joint effort?!”

“why yes” the Big tone replied, “I brainwashed them myself! We have hugged and cuddled and all the tribes now believe themselves safe. Mwaahhaaaahhhaaa!”
“and we take villas next door to our own and let them take isolated ones to make it easier when we turn on them” and flicking some lego bricks aside muttered, “fools do they not remember UK50 and stroking the squirrel that had popped out of Big Tone’s underpants cried out, “fine let the Huggle go forth! Whisper sweet words of cuddle to the scared and the feeble! Let them think us their friends but (clears throat and takes on suitably dramatic pose) all of Uk54 will be ours! Use and abuse the mentally weak! Go forth and whisper tales of NAPS into the ears of any that will listen and pick them off one by one and then it will be too late when they realise the awful truth! Fools all of them!” and then dimming the lighting he swept from the room caressing random members as he went.

“but this is awful” Impressionable Forum person whimpered “why don’t folk realise that cuddling means death and picking up a terrified barb from the core we felt it was time to leave.

But there is more poor reader for whilst the giant cuddle infects all of UK54 they whisper into the ears of players who believing their words will betray their tribes on the eves of ops i(impressionable forum person at this point is distraught and cries and thinking our cover blown I whisk her away!)

So with heavy hearts we returned to the land of Vodka and relayed our findings to our tribe (cough cough ok ok family tribe) and did see that all around us tribes were napped with the giant huddle and looked upon their feet as they confessed it made them feel safer!

But I hear a whisper in the wind, a rustle in the undergrowth (and not a squirrel either) that some see through the giant huggle and yearn for a day when TW was a fighting game and that maybe just maybe the under trodden will throw off the giant cuddle, say no to huggles and fight to make their tribe great!

Lol yeah I don’t hold out much hope either! So hugglers note our spear nukes will be with you shortly!

Deleted User - 896972

Cheers for the shout out Jo but I'm afraid we've decided to call it a day playing the game

BigHugh

Reaction score
Haha y'all are really stuck on that. We both would have liked to continue but we just couldn't find the time for the game :)

Deleted User - 896972

Figured it isn't that fun when you are hugging this much?

Just can't help yourself spouting the usual rubbish even when we've quit the game. Little obsession growing there me thinks ;) More to life than just a game mate.

Hugo is right though, this has nothing to do with our so called hugging, we simply don't have the time. During the last week or so of playing we only logged in a couple of times a day. I've had a promotion so training my replacement and getting a handover from the guy I'm taking over from and the missus is at home now shielding because the baby is due in a few weeks so any free time I have needs to be with them.

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Just can't help yourself spouting the usual rubbish even when we've quit the game. Little obsession growing there me thinks ;) More to life than just a game mate.

Hugo is right though, this has nothing to do with our so called hugging, we simply don't have the time. During the last week or so of playing we only logged in a couple of times a day. I've had a promotion so training my replacement and getting a handover from the guy I'm taking over from and the missus is at home now shielding because the baby is due in a few weeks so any free time I have needs to be with them.

Congrats on your promotion