A History of K56

DeletedUser

[Thought i'd make a quick thread, which hopefully combined with the noble price drop, will pump some activity into the W5 forums ;)]

I would just like to take the time to say: K56 = mine as according to ye olde rule 'I was here first.' (Well, technically about 23th but the players before me have all turned barb :icon_razz:) I've always held on to this belief but I saw no way to regain control of it until certain Hmmm? members left to form JOKE.

When I first joined this world, I was plonked straight into K56 where, within 2 weeks I was top of Continent [Taking the top spot of Purple Predator, who went inactive after about a week of playing, and it took me another week just to overtake him :icon_redface:]. There I remained, started and lead the tribe SLAP! - for those who can remember it, if not check the spoiler. Unfortunately, our recruitment meant that i was forced to move north or else eat through my own tribemates and it was around this time, a blight began in the south of the K.
Finish.jpg

barbsc.jpg

This blight grew, [While I was taking a ~6 month break from tribalwars] until it gained dominance in my K. The blight, or RvonGilead as its known - is still here today and I intend to rid K56 of this infection and regain my #1 spot ;). Fortunately I already have some experience in removing Rvon from things i.e. I kicked him from SLAP! due to slow growth. I'd also like to add, this is not only a 'declaration' on Rvon but also on any and all JOKE/enemy villages that are lurking in K56 - I'd advice you start stacking ;).

k56ranking.jpg

ps: current score: 1-0 to me

DeletedUser

Nice bit of history. I started a couple of weeks after you in a rim continent just round the corner (k35). I might do a bit of history about that continent if I can find the time.

ps I might find a few villages to noble down there :)

pps I don't think anyone else has highlighted the fact so i'd like to mention that Hmmm are no longer number 1 tribe

DeletedUser5851

pps I don't think anyone else has highlighted the fact so i'd like to mention that Hmmm are no longer number 1 tribe

Nope you are quite correct.. Choke! have indeed taken over (not going to mention we are 5 accounts short of the 40 member mark or the 39 accounts they have more than us at all :icon_wink:) Congratz to Choke!... Do mean that btw.

Does this mean we can all be friends now? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does this mean we can all be friends now? :lol:

Yay huggles :icon_biggrin:

In all seriousness, is more interesting now most the deadweight is gone. We only have about 20 players in truth but still will be good :lol:

DeletedUser

Expected a few more replies, from JOKE at least :(. I tried to drop Rvon a link to this thread but hes blocked our account from sending him mails.

Currently 10-0 up after < 2 days

DeletedUser

I got some "nukes" off him earlier today. Or rather, 2 nukes and a few 1/4 nukes :icon_rolleyes: Was expecting more than this.

DeletedUser

I got some "nukes" off him earlier today. Or rather, 2 nukes and a few 1/4 nukes :icon_rolleyes: Was expecting more than this.

After our little war, you should be prepared for the worst.

Good times.

EDIT: Nice thread J3 <3

DeletedUser1410

After our little war, you should be prepared for the worst.

Good times.

EDIT: Nice thread J3 <3

lol worse? what you mean by worse? you getting another world to join in on the hugging you have going against Hmmm? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol worse? what you mean by worse? you getting another world to join in on the hugging you have going against Hmmm? :icon_razz:

Haha, Ruffus, I'm not playing this world.

Just saying Alex should be able to horde off any attacks after SLAP!'s ops from back when the server was young.

DeletedUser

Haha, Ruffus, I'm not playing this world.

Just saying Alex should be able to horde off any attacks after SLAP!'s ops from back when the server was young.

Those were the best days of this world in all honesty, even though Avaz! sucked and hardly supported was still great fun :lol: Though, u guys almost had me, after the last OP I only had half my troops and no walls :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7855

What you mean like the mighty Ruffus attacks ;)

I could fit a bus between those times... oh wait i did several times ;)

Once bitten , twice shy.. but come on over 50 times is unreal- ( and yes i was sad enough to go through and count them but got bored when i got to 50)

And Alex as for the dead weight i think you will find that there is still more deadweight laying within the tribe.

And one and only member within Hmmm? that gets my respect is Gav/Matt

They are worth fighting, they can play the game correctly even if it did mean sniping some of my nobles,but i wouldn't have wished to lose them to anyone else.
I just feel sorry for them when they get the accounts dropped on them to defend all the time, but i guess thats what you get when your as good as those guys, and the rest of the tribe Suck.

----------------------------------------------------

as for barb munching /internal munching and everything other then red munching

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=56806&type=all&oldplayer=0&pn=-1
Just for ease 60
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=56806&type=gain&oldtribe=2617&pn=-1
Just for ease 206

and as general rule :

Just so you dont feel left out

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=351389&type=all&oldplayer=0&pn=-1
Just for Ease 171
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=351389&type=gain&oldplayer=-1&newplayer=-1&oldtribe=2617&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=
Again 179

what is it with pot, kettle and black within Hmmm?

----------------------------------------------------------------

and CMOAC im guessing your lee... sadly i didn't have very long playing with you before i left Hmmm? but im sure it will be interesting, are you going to be playing the account solo now that rob is leaving or are you planning on getting another co?

All's fair in love and tribal wars

DeletedUser

First off to update the thread:

Side 1:
Players: J3east
Side 2:
Players: RvonGilead

Timeframe: 01/08/2011 00:00:00 to 18/08/2011 15:35:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 0
Difference: 31

Ill make another post comparing the continent ranking at the posting time of this thread compared to the current ranking when some significant rank changing has taken place.

Never did get the pot calling the kettle black analogy, mainly because i'm not a hot drinks - drinker :icon_redface:. I was'nt on the account from roughly the 150-400th village stage so I cant comment on the barbeling but I'm sure Rob has reasoning behind it ( more than likely just taking them to secure our area but meh im not here to make excuses ;) )

and CMOAC im guessing your lee... sadly i didn't have very long playing with you before i left Hmmm? but im sure it will be interesting, are you going to be playing the account solo now that rob is leaving or are you planning on getting another co?

All's fair in love and tribal wars

Yes I'm lee [A bit OT but are you Vixen on skype?] and I'm planning on playing the account solo, however if anyone wants to apply to be my co, they'd be more than welcome :icon_razz:

DeletedUser3194

The reason I took most of the barbs in that time were because of beo.wulf (formerly SLAP!) actually hit delete hence the barbarians from around village number 90 through to 186. Then I believe the next chunk were mainly from Dammo10 after she decided to hit delete without much warning. So I don't know about any of you but I would rather have the village in my own hands (or any other of my tribe members) than leaving them to their own devices.

DeletedUser

Yay huggles :icon_biggrin:
43.gif

Last edited by a moderator: