A lack of credibility...

DeletedUser

Theres a reason your members say they like chubbs (a known cheater) so much more than you... :icon_rolleyes:

:lol: I love how I'm the known cheater, when this chubbs is a cheater comes from a player who openly admits he uses a ghost mouse - to guess what - cheat!

As I said before I took a look in an account in an enemy tribe and paid my dues on another world, we all make mistakes..... But I only did it to annoy TP4, and boy did it work :lol:

DeletedUser8897

who openly admits he uses a ghost mouse

show me where i said it chubbs...you cant because i never did, because i never have, and never will... so dont go looking the fool now chubbsie...the bot protection has been costing me timming as im sure it has everyone else, so i cant see how anyone could use them tbh.

DeletedUser

show me where i said it chubbs...you cant because i never did, because i never have, and never will... so dont go looking the fool now chubbsie...the bot protection has been costing me timming as im sure it has everyone else, so i cant see how anyone could use them tbh.

I seen it on Skype, one of your players kindly passed the quote to me. the quote was along the lines of ' the bot hasn't even caught my ghost mouse yet' but as I cant access skype on this pc I cant quote

also this is a bit of a giveaway - 1x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 29.01.2011 (3.047 villages)!

I know your not stupid enough to say it anywhere on TW, a bit like the hidden Faker makers that are in your bookmarks, but not on your TW bar.

I dont really care to be honest, if you want to cheat, cheat, if you get caught you get punished.

But you taking the moral high ground, while using these things in game, simply stinks.

DeletedUser8897

talk is cheep..
FYI, when you sprout off at the mouth chubbs, you need to come with proof..or else you end up like you just have ''dead in the water'' skype can be manipulated with ease...you of all should know this, as myself and max did it quite regular on uk2 hahaha..

DeletedUser

Your right it can, that's why posting the quote is worthless.

But we both know you have used it in the past, and we both know you use faker maker scripts :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

just for you dageneral inlarged and bolded.

what is is with jbox and posting stupid posts when if they read clearly it pretty obvious,

what vills did dageneral take of the1 or even the before trying to scab our internals.

i was post 16 asking a question and your reply here was number 20, i cant see the og post in between that, so get over it!

DeletedUser6748

I get the reference Dag don't worry. As most people who watch TV would. Not sure if they have televisions down under though?? Hold on Max will confirm......

DeletedUser8897

Your right it can, that's why posting the quote is worthless.

But we both know you have used it in the past, and we both know you use faker maker scripts :icon_wink:

dont assume that just because you surround yourself with those willing to use illegal scripts, that all of us do the same chubbs. myself and max have been sending fakes in this manner since before we knew how to add scripts to our quickbar. dont be mad..were just clever :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm only saying this once....

Any problems with cheating, send in a support ticket so the in-game staff can look into it. Discussing it on these forums is not allowed.
Anymore posts flaming people on a personal level will be punished heavily. This is a game folks, don't get carried away with your postings or you may find yourself banned.
If you happen to see a problematic posts, use the report feature and ignore the post. Commenting on the problematic posts will more than likely cause you to receive a punishment as well.

Remember...THIS IS A GAME...chill out a little.

DeletedUser8897

I beg to differ :icon_rolleyes:
unfortunately your beg has been denied, for future reference on how to beg with a little more Panache, please refer to the beggars code of conduct paragraph 3 section c.

thank you :)
TP

DeletedUser8782

Stats Update

Side 1:
Tribes: JBOX
Side 2:
Tribes: THE, THE 1

Timeframe: 30/03/2011 21:40:06 to 06/04/2011 17:20:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 67
Difference: 150

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,963,628
Side 2: 607,788
Difference: 1,355,840

chart

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Timmy i understand you wanting to post lies to make your tribe look good but for you to slate one of the best players and probaly truest gentleman on this world, that being speedy, just really shows who you are. :icon_eek: Ive had a glimpse into the real timmy, not this little mickey mouse act you put on the forums, and you are really a lower level of life. Grow up kid seriously... and then maybe someday you can dream of being half the player/person of speedy or max.. or even darth. :icon_wink:

Theres a reason your members say they like chubbs (a known cheater) so much more than you... :icon_rolleyes:

Agreed.

DeletedUser

Hi dickie. I did not endorse Tp4 to "build me up so high". So if that bothers you, tell him. I do not care what you think about anything. I did not quit. Time for you to do some information gathering if you are really concerned of where I might be or what happen to me. So long dickie.

DeletedUser

So much effort is put into insulting and belittling other players in the forums. It is these players who make it possible for gameplay and competition. Without each other we would not have a game. It would be great if people would thank eachother for their time played here and their best effort given. Respect and sportsmanship are mostly absent from online gaming. Thank you to all who have given me enjoyment and competition in this world and others.