A lesson from Matt

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser7179

What is Matt going to do now you ask?

Matt is going to annihilate you. Not with just cammy next time, it's clear you need the entire round to beat us. I'll be bringing my own friends. I will teach you a bitter lesson in unfairness.

So Matt made a bold claim to 'Annihilate' me.... So how did Matt do this you may ask?? Well erm he didn't

He also claimed 'I'll be bringing my own friends' We who did he bring??? erm nobody... what Matt did do however is play the age old game of hide and seek and create multiple accounts to try and hide from my wrath... So he created the account Reverberation and CantKickFootball to go with his own account .uk pro!

Maybe now Matt u can accept defeat for once?? and congratulate me in continuing my 100% reign of winning every single .uk tournament ever???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You really had to make ANOTHER thread for this, at least adrian/matt was interesting >_>

DeletedUser7179

and it needs a new forum thread every time I lose a round?? No it doesn't but these fools do it anyway! Why shouldn't I make a thread to show how rubbish they are??

DeletedUser

Because you don't want to go as low as him and take a game so seriously?

DeletedUser7179

I don't take it too seriously... just funny how seriously he takes it yet still gets battered and still keeps coming back! Its not logical!

DeletedUser7966

and it needs a new forum thread every time I lose a round?? No it doesn't but these fools do it anyway! Why shouldn't I make a thread to show how rubbish they are??

You can't criticize them for doing it if you're going to do it yourself.

DeletedUser

As far as I was concerned, I fulfilled that promise. Reminder.

Congratulations on informing us what a Forum Warrior YOU are though =)

DeletedUser8097

Noob if I were you I'd just shut up. You've been beaten for like the hundredth time already. Practically there is NO ONE who hasn't defeated you.

And James just took yet another championship, proving what a failure you and SLAP are.

DeletedUser

Does it count if you worked in a team ;)

Sure does! It's what's needed to beat my awesome sexy ass. That or ridiculous settings that aren't in the description. Oh and guy above, It ain't called "Multiple tribes vs 1 tribe wars" is it bruv?

DeletedUser8097

Does it count if you worked in a team ;)

Sorry, it kinda doesn't :p

You gotta do it like me / james / milad / *vendetta / sander etc.

1 against Matty or 1 against Matty + 2-3 SLAP slaves :lol:

DeletedUser11069

As far as I was concerned, I fulfilled that promise. Reminder.

Congratulations on informing us what a Forum Warrior YOU are though =)

Good morning,

You're still talking?
After hiding on another accounts? Why oh why did you do it? Was it because you saw the skype message, where I said I'm going to join just to cat you? You were lucky first time, as I didn't saw your account and just left the round.

But unfortunately, this trick didn't work the second time. You hid on CaNtPlaySpEeD and still lost the round. And I'll say why => because you don't care of your tribe at all! Whenever you get attacked, you beg everyone to support you, without thinking at all. That brings the loss of SLAP, as you got your deff killed at Darkcastleking on wall 0, after he supported you :lol: Afterwards, you lost 1000 points in less than 10 mins, and then, you restarted =)))
And the result?
This is your tribe, after 3 days :lol:
http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=ally&round_id=1042
Really? Last place on the round?
Is this supposed to be the best and the most succesful tribe?
rofl.gif

And then, it was the Saturday round. You were so desperated, you asked 2 of your friends to join with your accounts, and all write on their profiles "Matt". Which was you? It doesn't matter, you all lost :lol:
In the end, you still brag with some ordinary rounds. That's because it's the only way you can win => when we play to relax. When it comes to a tournament, you always fail.
(this was an example of how you look Matty when you post something)

DeletedUser

And I'll say why => because you don't care of your tribe at all! Whenever you get attacked, you beg everyone to support you, without thinking at all. That brings the loss of SLAP, as you got your deff killed at Darkcastleking on wall 0, after he supported you :lol:
Yep, this is what happened. I asked EVERYONE to support me, whilst my troops were out supporting? W8 wut?

Dude, if you're gonnah lie, atleast make it make sense.

P.S. In any UK tournament, have you not had another tribe also support you too? And several more players? Oh w8. We dun talk about that do we? You'll need to remind Raven to shut up.

DeletedUser11069

Yep, this is what happened. I asked EVERYONE to support me, whilst my troops were out supporting? W8 wut?

Dude, if you're gonnah lie, atleast make it make sense.

P.S. In any UK tournament, have you not had another tribe also support you too? And several more players? Oh w8. We dun talk about that do we? You'll need to remind Raven to shut up.

I'm glad you agree on everything besides that part =)

And it should be logical that if you've lost your troops on wall 0, it means that AFTER you have begged everyone to support you, you saw darkcastleking was the real target and you supported him, on wall 0.
Funny, it's basically the same thing as dodging the first attack to get the wall down, then leave the deff inside to get rid of it :lol:

DeletedUser

Why would I, being the super tyrant that I am, support anyone?
And didn't I have enough defense to crush all your players?
Why would I need even more support?
When I had double the troop count of anyone else on the round?

I'm intrigued, as to how you could even comprehend that your lie would make any sense. So please explain to my sexy tyrant ass. Or admit what we already know, that you're a LIAR. Not that anyone cares, but it'll be nice to see the truth.

DeletedUser11069

Why would I, being the super tyrant that I am, support anyone?
And didn't I have enough defense to crush all your players?
Why would I need even more support?
When I had double the troop count of anyone else on the round?

I'm intrigued, as to how you could even comprehend that your lie would make any sense. So please explain to my sexy tyrant ass. Or admit what we already know, that you're a LIAR. Not that anyone cares, but it'll be nice to see the truth.

1) Desperately trying to repair your mistake
2) I had enough offensive to crush YOUR deff, not your WHOLE tribe's, otherwise I would have attacked you directly
3) See above
4) See above the above

DeletedUser

1) Desperately trying to repair your mistake
You said, and I quote:

And I'll say why => because you don't care of your tribe at all!)

So again, I'll ask why would me being the tyrant I am support anyone? Or will you admit that you're a LIAR?

2) I had enough offensive to crush YOUR deff, not your WHOLE tribe's, otherwise I would have attacked you directly
In what world does 1k axe and 900lc and 50cats (If that) beat 2.1k spear 1k swords and a level 18 wall?

Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar.