A lesson from Matt

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser11069

In what world does 1k axe and 900lc and 50cats (If that) beat 2.1k spear 1k swords and a level 18 wall?

Basically in every world since the rams were invented, just for your information =)
And still, I had more offensive than that.
This is just another fail of yours, Matty :lol:

DeletedUser

Basically in every world since the rams were invented, just for your information =)
And still, I had more offensive than that.
This is just another fail of yours, Matty :lol:
I'm sorry wut?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh dear. Not in a million years kid.

Conclusion:
You are a very STUPID LIAR.
Thankyou for making the dull day I've been having just that little bit more humerous. I have to go now. Please, think of BETTER lies, when you feel stupid enough to confront me with dribble.

DeletedUser11069

I'm sorry wut?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Conclusion:
You are a very STUPID LIAR.

Thankyou for making the dull day I've been having just that little bit more humerous. I have to go now. Please, think of BETTER lies, when you feel stupid enough to confront me with dribble.

DeletedUser

Oh Dear. The speed was NOT a church world. It was simple tech. Re-sim it again on the world with the speed settings.

I realize in a world if you were lucky, it could only just beat me. Certainly not on 0 luck.

Tata.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11069

Oh Dear. The speed was NOT a church world. It was simple tech. Re-sim it again on the world with the speed settings.

I realize in a world if you were incredibly lucky, it could only just beat me. Certainly not on 0 luck.

Tata.

Failing to understand that church doesn't affect at all except when it is demolished on a church world is just another fail of yours.
I start to think that you don't know how the TW system works at all, and you think that swords beats axes like paper beating rock => it has no sense (or black magic, who knows). And you know what that means? It means that you just learned how to play TW by heart. You didn't discover anything on TW by yourself nor you can't comprehend its system
rofl.gif

Here you go, simulator as you wish => no church, archers and paladin on, simple tech, luck 0. You can test it by yourself on W67 on .net

Tata :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Haha.. nice to see Matt doesn't understand the game mechanics!!!

DeletedUser9006

Attempt to stay on topic without being insulting or vulgar or every thread is going to end up locked.
No more warnings, quit insulting peoples intelligence, just their game play.
Keep on topic, use pm to chat.